Michael Jackson and Vitiligo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2009, 02:03 PM         #1
15057 pageviews
65 comments

P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Jackson and Vitiligo

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Wasted; 07-04-2009 at 10:42 AM..

65 comments for "Michael Jackson and Vitiligo"

07-03-2009, 02:16 PM         #2
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didn't want his kids to be black tho
 8 years ago '07        #3
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 390 390
people who think he was trying to make himself white are idiots.
 8 years ago '06        #4
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
I dunno if i could believe this. He was clearly suffering from body dismorphia and any pic can be photoshopped. Unless I can see an authentic pic other then some randomness on youtube....

Not that it should matter what he did to his skin. Like I said he had body dismorphia most likely triggered by hardships in his childhood so it was more along the lines he was never happy with what he looked like rather then being not happy to be black.

Ive heard micheal lie numerous times in interviews and show a lot of ignorance. The worst was when he tried to say one of his kids had a black mom....when they're all clearly white with blonde hair.

That guy may have been a musical genious but he sure didnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to other things. Almost the exact opposite.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 07-03-2009 at 07:40 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #5
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25871 25871
Well i guess that debunks everything that n*ggas say
 8 years ago '04        #6
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Hit Em' Up said:
I dunno if i could believe this. He was clearly suffering from body dismorphia and any pic can be photoshopped. Unless I can see an authentic pic other then some randomness on youtube....

Not that it should matter what he did to his skin. Like I said he had body dismorphia most likely triggered by hardships in his childhood so it was more along the lines he was never happy with what he looked like rather then being not happy to be black.

Ive heard micheal lie numerous times in interviews and show a lot of ignorance. The worst was when he tried to say one of his kids had a black mom....when they're all clearly white with blonde hair.

That guy may have been a musical genious but he sure didnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to other things. Almost the exact opposite.
I doubt the pics are photoshopped.. He was suffering from Body dis morphia when it came to his nose.. because his father and others made fun of his nose...
He was talking about Blanket the one with black hair and When he said Blanket's mom was black I think he was just fed up with the interviewer.. and wasn't too serious.. He sounded delusional of course but I think it was more him trying to make some type of worldly point.. She was picked randomly so might not have even known what her race was lol.. I agree though shes def wasn't black at less she was 10% or something.. lol
 8 years ago '08        #7
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
People forget La Toya Jackson nearly looks like MJ in terms of skin color.

[pic - click to view]

It runs in the family

Last edited by The N; 07-03-2009 at 08:16 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #8
space
space
SO THIS ALSO EXPLAINS THE MASK HE WORE AND n*ggaS WAS MAKING FUN OF HIM
 8 years ago '06        #9
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
dat n*gga wanted 2 b white...all his kids is white...even madonna adopted a black kid or 2....rip he still the greatest jus a lil f**ked up.
 8 years ago '08        #10
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
^His child are white because he didn't have s3x with the white women, they didn't even use his seed.

You know if he really had f**ked that white lady, his son would look like Drake or something
 8 years ago '06        #11
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 CTre said:
I doubt the pics are photoshopped.. He was suffering from Body dis morphia when it came to his nose.. because his father and others made fun of his nose...
He was talking about Blanket the one with black hair and When he said Blanket's mom was black I think he was just fed up with the interviewer.. and wasn't too serious.. He sounded delusional of course but I think it was more him trying to make some type of worldly point.. She was picked randomly so might not have even known what her race was lol.. I agree though shes def wasn't black at less she was 10% or something.. lol
He was suffering from body dysmorphia when it came to his entire face. It wasn't just his nose that was made fun of either during childhood. And im not even guna argue which kid he said was completely black because in the end, its obvious that the kids are not his.

I dont think he was just pretending to look like a jackass either. Im a fan of jacksons music but im yet to hear an interview with the guy that makes me believe his iq is higher then 75

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 07-03-2009 at 08:35 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #12
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
So I guess vitligo changes your nose, hair texture, facial structure etc too. No doubt I believe he had a skin disease but all the rest though?
 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM         #13
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Damn...
 8 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
So I guess vitligo changes your nose, hair texture, facial structure etc too. No doubt I believe he had a skin disease but all the rest though?
he explained that in living with Michael Jackson his father use to tease him make fun of him and said mad cruel s**t one quote he said your face is ugly u didn't get that from me you ugly lil boy,

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-03-2009 at 09:19 PM..
 07-03-2009, 09:25 PM         #15
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael jackson was bald
 8 years ago '06        #16
space
space
 ferrari f-50 said:
michael jackson was bald
no he wasn't that was a fake autopsy report
 8 years ago '05        #17
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
i call bs....the dude obviously wanted to look white...skin,hair, nose, kids, etc....
 8 years ago '07        #18
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
I beleive it but it is harder to believe because of of the plasitc surgery he had done.

which made him look like a woman imo. i know he says he is proud to be af/am but if he was he would have left his face structure the way it as which helped show his heritege.

he said his dad abused him and made fun of his nose and stuff, but its no reason to destroy your face.

he was also soft spoken so when u hear him talk, see him pastey wite, and see that plastic surgery its very hard not to think hes a weirdo.

i feel bad for him, he was n the spotlife his whole life, missed out onchildhood and i think he tried to live his childhood as an adult and people tried to take advantage of him and drag his name thru the dirt, he was a hell of a artist and performer and will be truly missed.

naother arguement against him having this disease is his kids are white, and that he wanted white kids. or maybe he just got the sperm from the clinic and it happened to b a white dudes.
 8 years ago '04        #19
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Hit Em' Up said:
I dont think he was just pretending to look like a jackass either. Im a fan of jacksons music but im yet to hear an interview with the guy that makes me believe his iq is higher then 75
Your being ignorant.. dude was misunderstood
 07-03-2009, 11:10 PM         #20
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
no he wasn't that was a fake autopsy report

yes he was
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy