Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #21
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao word...that whole movement made sick..n*ggas rocking head bands on the court and s**t..i know cats had em before but its like the s**t got real wi99erish after awhile..its hard to explain..like black dudes that dress like wi99ers if thats possible..just too much extra s**t

maf**kas c-walking while the ball rolling next to them s**t..i got tired of that s**t
I know exactly what you are saying
 8 years ago '04        #22
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
After Skip and Headache left it went downhill. I went every year they were in Detroit and the best year I believe was their first show here which was on Belle Isle that year. The only time the game had a streetball atmosphere since it was outside on a real court. The games that were at Cobo was trash.
 8 years ago '05        #23
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6975 6975
 wheezyfbaby said:
I got the first couple tapes (VHS), then I lost interest. It was entertaining until every young cat tried to pull off those illegal moves at the local park or rec center. We trying to play a real basketball game while dudes dancing around with the ball in his shirt. That was it.
I hate that s**t...I be lookin at em like come on n*gga and quick to call em for a carry or travel
Redrum741 gave props

8 years ago '06        #24
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Is it me or was hotsauce really the weakest mutha f**ka on the team. He's a beast when they let him travel and s**t but in a real game that n*gga would get beasted. He has no D, he can't shoot, he's frail as hell and he'll actually have to dribble with out traveling and carriying. n*gga was a.ss.
 07-03-2009, 11:26 AM         #25
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hawk48202 said:
Is it me or was hotsauce really the weakest mutha f**ka on the team. He's a beast when they let him travel and s**t but in a real game that n*gga would get beasted. He has no D, he can't shoot, he's frail as hell and he'll actually have to dribble with out traveling and carriying. n*gga was a.ss.
When the other team needed a bucket they went right at Hot Sauce b/c the other coach knew he had weak defense. They didn't do that s**t with Main Event.
 8 years ago '07        #26
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
And 1 is washed up...the new era began already. Come to the Kingdome out in harlem or Together we chill on 116th or Nike Pro Am @ Hunter college or West 4th and you'll see streetball. And1 was a gimmick and it was good while it lasted
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #27
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11752 11752
 bassy said:
I played against these cats 4-5 years ago at Asheville High School.

They had some tour with most of the And1 cats, but it wasn't an official And1 tour.
I can't really remember everybody who played on their side but they had Hot Sauce (Who was an hour late), Helicopter & a bunch of other familiar faces.

It was their squad against the best of Asheville, we got beat pretty bad. lol
But I held my own (Caught a dunk, some nice moves), I remember Hot Sauce throwing the ball between this one kids legs & then throwing the ball into the stands, had everybody going crazy.
On the very next play I threw the ball off some n*ggas face & threw the ball in the stands. lol
video or it didnt happen j/p
 8 years ago '06        #28
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
I remember a few years back I had a job at this store in the mall. They had an AND1 event going on in the mall parking lot and a riot broke out . All these dudes were running through the mall tearing s**t up and stealing s**t. It was cool because they shut down the mall for a few hours after they got everything cooled down and I still got paid
 8 years ago '08        #29
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao word...that whole movement made sick..n*ggas rocking head bands on the court and s**t..i know cats had em before but its like the s**t got real wi99erish after awhile..its hard to explain..like black dudes that dress like wi99ers if thats possible..just too much extra s**t

maf**kas c-walking while the ball rolling next to them s**t..i got tired of that s**t
I know what you talking about...

I was trying to play a real B-ball game with these n*ggas but, they keep trying to do these NBA Street moves and f**king up. They called them selfs The Bonafides squad. (from NBA Streets in PS1):laughing9: I just SMH, walk away, and never returned to that court again...

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 07-03-2009 at 06:37 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #30
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
fake basketball
 8 years ago '08        #31
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
I went to the game the 1st time they came to Zona and it was poppin......But then they kept losin to n*ggas from like Delaware and that s**t fell off
 07-03-2009, 08:30 PM         #32
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hot Sizzzzle, or Aye Aye Aye OHHHHHHHHHHH where dope. i had the first mixtape from buying some kicks way back when, and then they had that show on ESPN. s**t was dope, i cant see y it took such an L
 07-03-2009, 08:38 PM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
streetball will get played out in the hood, it just didnt cross over to mainstream audiences
 07-03-2009, 08:41 PM         #34
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wheezyfbaby said:
I got the first couple tapes (VHS), then I lost interest. It was entertaining until every young cat tried to pull off those illegal moves at the local park or rec center. We trying to play a real basketball game while dudes dancing around with the ball in his shirt. That was it.
lol tell me about it, u try to win the game and u got some fool dribbling for 3 mins and get the ball stolen
 8 years ago '04        #35
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 DrX said:
lol tell me about it, u try to win the game and u got some fool dribbling for 3 mins and get the ball stolen
Lol, what makes that even worse is cats practiced on their handles so much they never developed any type of jump shot. All those dudes from that era could get to the basketball (most of the time illegally), but none of them could finish.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc