Allen Iverson: I'm a Free Agent, healthy again, and capable of signing with any team.

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 845 845
Nope.
 8 years ago '05        #142
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 wepainters said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't mind these lames, they were toddlers when AI was the greatest player ever

[pic - click to view]

Are you serious? You and your horseshoe shaped hairline are probably the youngest person on here. gtfo, now.
 07-03-2009, 12:15 AM         #143
Iverson The God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there seems to be alot of threads about him even though hes a cancer and sucks :disdain2:
 8 years ago '07        #144
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,400 | Props total: 13114 13114
i wouldn't want him in my summer league affiliate

i wouldn't want him on my team if we got to play in the special olympics

i wouldn't want him on my team if we were playing murderball
 8 years ago '98        #145
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
The raptors will welcome him with open arms. We need someone with some balls in the 4th quarter. Altho Ivy and going through customs on a regular basis might not be in his best interest.
 8 years ago '07        #146
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
It depends really...Iverson is prolly my fav player not to wear a Laker jersey. But it just depends.
 8 years ago '08        #147
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 *eckounltd1972* said:

[pic - click to view]

Are you serious? You and your horseshoe shaped hairline are probably the youngest person on here. gtfo, now.
Try harder f*g**t
 8 years ago '07        #148
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
.......knicks should give him a 1 yr contract.......
 8 years ago '07        #149
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
its not a question of hating the answer. we all realize he has great talent, he is small, he can score with the best of them, but like i said in another post, he does not buy into the team concept, he needs 25-30 shots a game. he says all the right things like he is willing to do whatever to help the team win, but when he doesnt get the playing time or shots, he is fed up. people dont hate iverson, anyone who says he cant play is dumb, but he just never matured as a basketball player in becoming a team player.
 8 years ago '05        #150
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
lmao @ horseshoe shaped.
 8 years ago '05        #151
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 wepainters said:
Try harder f*g**t

[pic - click to view]

Stay in your place Balrog.
 8 years ago '04        #152
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 845 845
horseshoe shaped hairline...daaaaaaaaaaaaamn
 8 years ago '08        #153
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:

[pic - click to view]

Stay in your place Balrog.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #154
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Yeah, people on hate on dude for no reason at all. It's whatever though. Who cares what all these dudes think or type on a message board. Fact is he is a 1st ballad HOF and will go down as the best little man to ever do it.
 8 years ago '07        #155
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 wepainters said:
wow a lot of hate in this thread

explain how he held back sixers if he was their only offensive weapon for his whole time there :owned:
explain how he gets all the blame for it not working in Denver when Melo wasn't going anywhere before Iverson came in. And Karl is just as much to blame :owned:
explain how he ruined the Pistons by himself when they were going down a long s**thole already with a rookie head coach who has IQ of a rock. He was part of the problem but he didn't chose to be traded there :owned:
explain the hate behind ur words

he was the sixers only weapon cuz he dribbled around like he did everywhere else he played and never gave anyone else a chance to shoot. yea he didnt have the best talent, but great players make teamates better.

he did not play team ball in denver. their offense was he would dribble around and shoot, then it would be melos turn the next time, then jr. with chauncy there was a leader, more movement.

with the pistons he said all the right things, i'll be a team player, i'll do whatever it takes to win and help the pistons win. he did not wanna come off the bench, he said he was injured and sat out the rest of the season. with this same pistons team and with chauncy on the team they went to the eastern finals.

and there is no hate here for AI cuz i love watching him, i think he is a great talent, he just does not make teamates better, needs a ton of shots to play his game, and does not play the team game.
 8 years ago '04        #156
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,809 | Props total: 706 706
if you are asking if i want him on my intramural team. i would say no, only because that would decrease our chances of winning the league
 8 years ago '08        #157
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 th3ptassassin15 said:
he was the sixers only weapon cuz he dribbled around like he did everywhere else he played and never gave anyone else a chance to shoot. yea he didnt have the best talent, but great players make teamates better.
That's why Webber avg. 20ppg at 34
He never had a guy who could avg. 20ppg on their own..and didn't he take mckie, snow n mutombo to finals as his role players? yeah he didn't make them better :rolleyes: gtfo

he did not play team ball in denver. their offense was he would dribble around and shoot, then it would be melos turn the next time, then jr. with chauncy there was a leader, more movement.
this has the potential to be most retarded statement of the year. Isn't it coaches job to run plays or tell what plays to run? So in that situation why is AI responsible what Karl's job? are you dumb?

with the pistons he said all the right things, i'll be a team player, i'll do whatever it takes to win and help the pistons win. he did not wanna come off the bench, he said he was injured and sat out the rest of the season. with this same pistons team and with chauncy on the team they went to the eastern finals.
So whats ur point? He was pissed cause he was sharing mins with Bynum? He said he would come off the bench and he did but do u expect a player his caliber to be getting 18 mins off the bench while RIP was getting starters mins and still complained? wtf is so hard to udnerstand?
 8 years ago '09        #158
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
^^^^ how gay does big baby look there????

like he's used to getting "liquid" splashed on his face.
 07-03-2009, 12:40 AM         #159
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww your fed up
how cuuuute

hahaha
f**king f*g

its not hate people speak the truth about him....
what you want everyone to lie and he is the best free agent available right now or somethin?

(theres a reason hes still chillin while everyone else is getting picked up)
 07-03-2009, 12:42 AM         #160
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No.3 PPG amongst active players...

Kobe, Shaq, both behind Iverson...

League MVP

All-Star MVP

I would take Iverson on the knicks without thinking it twice...

All you idiots talking about you wont take him on your team... You have no team you bandwagon jumping f*g**ts... Kobe gets traded there will be not 1 Laker fan on this forum, but then they will just say s**t like "I was always a Kobe fan not really a Laker fan"

When Lebron leaves cleveland.. all those bandwagoners are going to be Utah fans, or whever the f**k he goes.

True fans are me, who bleed Blue and Orange. Knicks and Mets.

So Yes Iverson is more than welcome in New York, and it would be a homecoming for A.I. cause he can put up 30 shots a night and wear no.3 no problem!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy