Allen Iverson: I'm a Free Agent, healthy again, and capable of signing with any team.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
wtf how the f**k u gon say they dont get paid to play ball its the National BASKETBALL a.ssociation its not the damn you're cute take a picture league ur input was f**kin retarded show me a contract where the s**t says ok "we're going to give you 60 million for 3 years 40 of it is so you can play ball maybe help us win a championship and the other 20 mil is for you to take time out your day to take pictures and sign notebooks" dumb f**k
:owned:

Don't try to prove anything, 2/3 of BX is Iverson haters
 8 years ago '08        #42
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 dj mannie fresh said:
bulls**t my sister was just up there and told me about it it was at the fridays in southfield i dunno why this n*gga even goes there its the worst fridays in michigan man my brother used to do security there props on this my sister just called me and told me that n*gga was up there catching a attitude being a b***h
@ fridays needing security
 8 years ago '05        #43
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
wtf how the f**k u gon say they dont get paid to play ball its the National BASKETBALL a.ssociation its not the damn you're cute take a picture league ur input was f**kin retarded show me a contract where the s**t says ok "we're going to give you 60 million for 3 years 40 of it is so you can play ball maybe help us win a championship and the other 20 mil is for you to take time out your day to take pictures and sign notebooks" dumb f**k
how are you going to reply that my input was retarded, you f**king dumbs**t, the reason these athletes are getting paid this much is because the public is buying their merchandise and they are MEDIA ICONS, dumb f**k. Did you just think they got paid to play basketball, its a form of entertainment and marketing. So he does owe it to the fans to show some love if a kid at a f**king restaurant wants to take a god damn picture. You people don't even think s**t through. You honestly think gm's are paying these guys to come and help the team win, they need them to sell merchandise and tickets, success on the court might be the main reason, but its not the only reason.
 8 years ago '04        #44
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
i feel bad for AI, he sounds so desperate. nobody wants this cancer for anything less than the mid level exception
 8 years ago '08        #45
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 s4s said:
how are you going to reply that my input was retarded, you f**king dumbs**t, the reason these athletes are getting paid this much is because the public is buying their merchandise and they are MEDIA ICONS, dumb f**k. Did you just think they got paid to play basketball, its a form of entertainment and marketing. So he does owe it to the fans to show some love if a kid at a f**king restaurant wants to take a god damn picture. You people don't even think s**t through. You honestly think gm's are paying these guys to come and help the team win, they need them to sell merchandise and tickets, success on the court might be the main reason, but its not the only reason.
you really dont realize how retarded you are do you. riddle me this batman how much does Darko get paid prolly next to s**t because hes trash ON THE COURT right. oooohhhhh but AI gets 22 mil a year because he is a good player ON THE COURT plz name me one athlete in the world who takes a pay cut because fans dont like him. yeah this is entertainment but the only thing players owe fans is victories you can be the nicest guy in the world stop and take all the pictures sign all the autographs but if you f**kin suck and ur team aint s**t then you prolly aint gettin paid right ok AI is a d**k for not takin the pic but no offense that lil kid aint finna pay Ai or help him win so technically he dont owe them or nobody else s**t but good basketball slow a.ss n*gga

OWNED

TWICE
 8 years ago '07        #46
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
that s**t gets annoying people askin u for autographs and pictures every second ur outside i dont blame him
 8 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
lol am i the only one who's 1st thought was "why the f**k is he at a fridays" with that kinda money i wouldn't be there lol/
 8 years ago '05        #48
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,229 | Props total: 13745 13745
he always been like that out here in va,
i don't blame him tho..
 8 years ago '05        #49
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I wouldn't wish Canswer on anybody, and shame on you people actually trying to pass this disease off to yet another team.
 8 years ago '08        #50
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
@ people thinking this doesn't happen with any other athlete..
 8 years ago '04        #51
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Dee Grande said:
@ fridays needing security
You caught that s**t too. Fridays in Detroit like that?
 8 years ago '05        #52
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
you really dont realize how retarded you are do you. riddle me this batman how much does Darko get paid prolly next to s**t because hes trash ON THE COURT right. oooohhhhh but AI gets 22 mil a year because he is a good player ON THE COURT plz name me one athlete in the world who takes a pay cut because fans dont like him. yeah this is entertainment but the only thing players owe fans is victories you can be the nicest guy in the world stop and take all the pictures sign all the autographs but if you f**kin suck and ur team aint s**t then you prolly aint gettin paid right ok AI is a d**k for not takin the pic but no offense that lil kid aint finna pay Ai or help him win so technically he dont owe them or nobody else s**t but good basketball slow a.ss n*gga

OWNED

TWICE
its not owned when you agree with my point and call ai an a.ss... im not saying he has to do it either, but atleast you agree, a nice guy would probably have taken that picture. it happens to other athletes too.
 8 years ago '05        #53
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 minimafia_aj said:
lol am i the only one who's 1st thought was "why the f**k is he at a fridays" with that kinda money i wouldn't be there lol/
thats funny cause I saw joe smith at one time and charles barkley at another time eating at fridays...........but i guess cause a n*gga paid dont mean he gotta eat lobster at every meal.........some of them n*ggas might still have ramens in the cabinet.......
 8 years ago '07        #54
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I like AI... but he STILL doesn't get IT. I wouldn't trust him on my team. Sad what his career has turned into, he was really an exciting player. I hope things turn out well for him... I really do. I wish T-Mac had his heart and toughness.... then he wouldn't be such a p***y.
 8 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 GrownmanJ said:
He wasnt with his fam, he was wit bodyguards. Yea it was at the sh**ty one at Southfield. He coulda done it for the kid tho...
wut is he gon tell other kids/people then? No? you do realize if he takes pic with one kid and tells others no, he's gonna be more of an a.ss than just tell everyone no?
 8 years ago '05        #56
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
a.i. problem is age.........ivo was a beast back in the day...just like marbury steve francis and jason williams ( the white one).........these n*ggas are washed up vets.....game over for these n*ggas cause they skill thrived on fancy crossovers and s**t
 8 years ago '08        #57
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Fridays? We talkin bout Fridays

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #58
TooEZ420 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
I hope he bounces back... Dude still in my top 10 of all time just too bad he didnt fit with my home team but thats not why the deal was made anyway. I think NY would be best fit for him tho. No respect
 8 years ago '04        #59
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Iverson is b***h made, how are you gonna call yourself a professional but give up on your team? Fake a.ss thug. Dude will never get a ring, nobody in the league respects him anymore because he's a f**k boy
 8 years ago '04        #60
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2469 2469
ive seen sheed and other high profiles do this all the time...barry sanders is notorious for it...no big deal...maybe he was at the southfield fridays cuz he got banned from all the others
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy