Allen Iverson: I'm a Free Agent, healthy again, and capable of signing with any team.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Yea he needs to go to a team with another superstar to win a ring.... But with him on the team they might now win a ring... it's a catch 22...

If I were him I'd go to a bum a.ss team and help them win some games Do someone a favor besides yourself....
 8 years ago '08        #22
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,727 | Props total: 12146 12146
O now you healthy season only been ova a month n*gga....

b***hes need they beauty rest I heard
 8 years ago '07        #23
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
dont get me wrong AI is a great talent, but he has never bought into the team concept. yes he can score a bunch but he takes so many shots to score all those points. if he has any chance at getting a ring he needs to play team ball and not worry about how many points or shots he gets. he says he wants to be a team player, but he has never shown it. still waiting for him to mature as a player.
 07-02-2009, 08:13 PM         #24
Iverson The God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hood is waiting for him to sign so they can cop the jersey and bang in the streets :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #25
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 Junior G said:
this n*gga dismantled Detroit...if he goes somewhere like Miami nobody cares they trash anyway. damn you a f**kin bum Iverson
2 years from now, miami and boston will be back to where they were 3 years ago :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #26
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
wtf I didn't know AI had a twitter!!!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #27
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
My sister just saw this n*gga at friday's earlier. She was with her friend and her friend's son. So ol' girl asked Ivo if he could take a pic with her son cause he likes him. Ivo says, "If I do it for you, then I gotta do it for everyone else. So no..." Thas f*cked up AI, at least do it for the kids...lol. Why you still in MI anyway, I would've been dipped out...
 8 years ago '05        #28
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,239 | Props total: 33397 33397
iverson has always been like that....one of my friend's sister's kid asked for an autograph and he straight up told the little girl NO....she was like 4 years old...heard some other stories about him being an a*****e in VA as well and this was when he was in College
 07-02-2009, 09:08 PM         #29
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
My sister just saw this n*gga at friday's earlier. She was with her friend and her friend's son. So ol' girl asked Ivo if he could take a pic with her son cause he likes him. Ivo says, "If I do it for you, then I gotta do it for everyone else. So no..." Thas f*cked up AI, at least do it for the kids...lol. Why you still in MI anyway, I would've been dipped out...
hahaha AI was like f**k outta here groupie
 07-02-2009, 09:09 PM         #30
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bulls**t my sister was just up there and told me about it it was at the fridays in southfield i dunno why this n*gga even goes there its the worst fridays in michigan man my brother used to do security there props on this my sister just called me and told me that n*gga was up there catching a attitude being a b***h
 8 years ago '08        #31
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
yall n*ggas dont live these n*ggas lifes so you cant pass judegment he was prolly wit his fam and wanted a nice quite meal these n*ggas take a million pictures a day if he wudve took the pic for the kid he wudve had to take it for the 60 other ppl in the restaurant and he cudnt enjoy his time wit his fam dont pass judgement on these n*ggas look at it from their poov sometimes
 8 years ago '04        #32
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Spiffy818 said:
thats what that son of a b***h Matthew Perry told my ex @ a club during her bday, I told him Joey was my favorite friend anyways douchebag
you watched friends
 8 years ago '05        #33
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
yall n*ggas dont live these n*ggas lifes so you cant pass judegment he was prolly wit his fam and wanted a nice quite meal these n*ggas take a million pictures a day if he wudve took the pic for the kid he wudve had to take it for the 60 other ppl in the restaurant and he cudnt enjoy his time wit his fam dont pass judgement on these n*ggas look at it from their poov sometimes
then dont become a celebrity, with that 20 million dollar paycheque comes the responsibility to be in the public eye and become a media icon. He's not only getting paid to bounce a basketball you know (and he didnt even do that last season, yes cheap shot).
 8 years ago '08        #34
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
He wasnt with his fam, he was wit bodyguards. Yea it was at the sh**ty one at Southfield. He coulda done it for the kid tho...
 8 years ago '05        #35
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,239 | Props total: 33397 33397
 Spiffy818 said:
I grew up without cable, it was either taht of Jeopardy
 8 years ago '06        #36
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 622 622
AI always been that way. When he used to come back home and see him in the mall wouldnt even talk to folk half the time
 8 years ago '04        #37
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
If he wants to back up Rondo, bring him in!
 8 years ago '08        #38
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
AI is a G wtf else do u expect
 8 years ago '08        #39
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 s4s said:
then dont become a celebrity, with that 20 million dollar paycheque comes the responsibility to be in the public eye and become a media icon. He's not only getting paid to bounce a basketball you know (and he didnt even do that last season, yes cheap shot).
wtf how the f**k u gon say they dont get paid to play ball its the National BASKETBALL a.ssociation its not the damn you're cute take a picture league ur input was f**kin retarded show me a contract where the s**t says ok "we're going to give you 60 million for 3 years 40 of it is so you can play ball maybe help us win a championship and the other 20 mil is for you to take time out your day to take pictures and sign notebooks" dumb f**k
 8 years ago '08        #40
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
that's what he gets for being an iverson fan. dumbass
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy