Allen Iverson: I'm a Free Agent, healthy again, and capable of signing with any team.

most viewed right now
 120
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Iverson still got a couple seasons left in him...yall just hatin because he went to detroit with that wack a.ss coach..
 8 years ago '06        #262
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Antbone said:
Iverson still got a couple seasons left in him...yall just hatin because he went to detroit with that wack a.ss coach..

ai groupies the worst.... I still haven't gotten an excuse for him refusing to play in that game against detroit when he was in philly

regardless of any scoring accomplishments he has will always be out weighed by him quitting on his teammates numerous times
 8 years ago '07        #263
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 ginobili 20 said:
ai groupies the worst.... I still haven't gotten an excuse for him refusing to play in that game against detroit when he was in philly

regardless of any scoring accomplishments he has will always be out weighed by him quitting on his teammates numerous times
Wow, by the look of your post it would seem like some one said something hilarious.

Why do people feel the need to add a bunch of laughing similes to their post?
 8 years ago '06        #264
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 kakish said:
Wow, by the look of your post it would seem like some one said something hilarious.

Why do people feel the need to add a bunch of laughing similes to their post?

why would u find it ammusing..... I was talking bout U prolly..... it was a sarcastic laugh at how dumb ai groupies are

and u proved my point by dodging the question bout when he quit on the sixers as well

u care to answer it yet????
 8 years ago '08        #265
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ginobili 20 said:
ai groupies the worst.... I still haven't gotten an excuse for him refusing to play in that game against detroit when he was in philly

regardless of any scoring accomplishments he has will always be out weighed by him quitting on his teammates numerous times
Kobe quit a lot more than Iverson yet I never see u on his d**k
 8 years ago '07        #266
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 ginobili 20 said:
why would u find it ammusing..... I was talking bout U prolly..... it was a sarcastic laugh at how dumb ai groupies are

and u proved my point by dodging the question bout when he quit on the sixers as well

u care to answer it yet????
Dude, are you serious? No need to get offended. I'm not talking about you, it was about a lot of people on here. I could have done it to any post with a bunch of laughing smilies. It just so happens you had the last one I seen.

And what answer are you looking for? Why does there need to be an excuse? He didn't play, that's it. Just shut up. You sound pathetic, not only you but all Iverson haters. If you don't like him, his game, whatever, no need to make remarkes about him and talk about him all the time. Why even come inside this thread? Does it make you feel better when you say he's a cancer or something? Seriously.
 8 years ago '06        #267
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 wepainters said:
Kobe quit a lot more than Iverson yet I never see u on his d**k

yes kobe did wave the white flag in the phoenix game.... however thier is a difference here.... he actualy played the game.... still my question isn't answered
 8 years ago '08        #268
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ginobili 20 said:
yes kobe did wave the white flag in the phoenix game.... however thier is a difference here.... he actualy played the game.... still my question isn't answered
what game are u talking about? i didn't even know he quit on his team against detroit as u put it....
 8 years ago '07        #269
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 wepainters said:
what game are u talking about? i didn't even know he quit on his team against detroit as u put it....
I think he's talking about the game when he was coming back from Injury and they wanted him to come off the bench and he said he didn't want to play at all...not sure exactly how it went down..cant really remember..something like that though.
 8 years ago '06        #270
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 kakish said:
Dude, are you serious? No need to get offended. I'm not talking about you, it was about a lot of people on here. I could have done it to any post with a bunch of laughing smilies. It just so happens you had the last one I seen.

And what answer are you looking for? Why does there need to be an excuse? He didn't play, that's it. Just shut up. You sound pathetic, not only you but all Iverson haters. If you don't like him, his game, whatever, no need to make remarkes about him and talk about him all the time. Why even come inside this thread? Does it make you feel better when you say he's a cancer or something? Seriously.


It's not that seriouz boss.... and for the record I called dude out before it was cool to do...

I just find it ammusing and at the same time confused how u get so called street cred for being a known quitter..... He doesn't care bout his teammates the fans, or any city he plays in..... I was nieve at one point buying into him...... After his mvp season he basicly extrorted the 76ers.... and brought his trade value down by being an a*****e..... U loose for defending him when he obviously doesn't value his own fans
 8 years ago '06        #271
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 wepainters said:
what game are u talking about? i didn't even know he quit on his team against detroit as u put it....

yeah he did boss.... it was when ford was the coach of the 76ers..... he was coming off an injury and they asked him to come off the bench to work his way back into game shape.... he got pissed and refused to play.... take in mind it was at the end of the season and they were a couple games outta the playoff race.... I'll try to find a link hold on
 8 years ago '07        #272
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 ginobili 20 said:
It's not that seriouz boss.... and for the record I called dude out before it was cool to do...

I just find it ammusing and at the same time confused how u get so called street cred for being a known quitter..... He doesn't care bout his teammates the fans, or any city he plays in..... I was nieve at one point buying into him...... After his mvp season he basicly extrorted the 76ers.... and brought his trade value down by being an a*****e..... U loose for defending him when he obviously doesn't value his own fans
Guess what? It doesn't matter...all that stuff you said could be true. But how would you know if he cares about his fans, his city etc? You don't. So please don't act like you do. That s**t k!lls me.

And even if he doesn't care about all that s**t, none of that changes how great he is as a basketball player.
 8 years ago '06        #273
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
here u go boss

 8 years ago '06        #274
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 kakish said:
Guess what? It doesn't matter...all that stuff you said could be true. But how would you know if he cares about his fans, his city etc? You don't. So please don't act like you do. That s**t k!lls me.

And even if he doesn't care about all that s**t, none of that changes how great he is as a basketball player.

not showing up for fan appreciating night is fairly obvious right???

not showing up for practices when every member of YOUR TEAM is present???

mj,bird,magic,hakeem etc all set the tone with thier work ethic and desire to constantly imrove..... what makes this dude so special that he has his own set of rules????
 8 years ago '05        #275
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
avatar space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
 ginobili 20 said:
not showing up for fan appreciating night is fairly obvious right???

not showing up for practices when every member of YOUR TEAM is present???

mj,bird,magic,hakeem etc all set the tone with thier work ethic and desire to constantly imrove..... what makes this dude so special that he has his own set of rules????
I hear what you are saying but Iverson work ethic is just different. His work ethic is there during the game, his passion and desire is there during the game too. What makes him so special is because he is specal son. When he gets away all the time with that, ofcourse late in his career he gon do same thing. He still producing the same numbers and capabe of playing same minutes son.
 8 years ago '06        #276
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 GodGaveMeStyle said:
I hear what you are saying but Iverson work ethic is just different. His work ethic is there during the game, his passion and desire is there during the game too. What makes him so special is because he is specal son. When he gets away all the time with that, ofcourse late in his career he gon do same thing. He still producing the same numbers and capabe of playing same minutes son.

I never questioned his ability to throw his body in harms way.....but at the same time thier is plenty of nba players who do the same.... many other hof players questioned his desire to play both ends of the floor..... his teammates as well.....

I don't care bout his off the court issues but not going in the fox hole with your team is one of the worse things u could possibly do...


Last edited by ginobili 20; 07-05-2009 at 01:39 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #277
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 ginobili 20 said:
not showing up for fan appreciating night is fairly obvious right???

not showing up for practices when every member of YOUR TEAM is present???

mj,bird,magic,hakeem etc all set the tone with thier work ethic and desire to constantly imrove..... what makes this dude so special that he has his own set of rules????
That's all great...still. You don't know what he does and doesn't care about. So, like I said, stop acting like you do.
 8 years ago '06        #278
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 kakish said:
That's all great...still. You don't know what he does and doesn't care about. So, like I said, stop acting like you do.

I'm not sookie in true blood... I can't read peeps heads your right.... but actions speak louder then words... that's what I got to base it off....
 8 years ago '07        #279
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 ginobili 20 said:
I'm not sookie in true blood... I can't read peeps heads your right.... but actions speak louder then words... that's what I got to base it off....
What about all the good things he does? All the charity work etc. C'mon man. Sure he missed 1 or 2 practices, okay he didn't show up for fan appreciation night. But what about all the times he did sign autographs that weren't required and all the times he put extra hours in the gym to get better?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy