Allen Iverson: I'm a Free Agent, healthy again, and capable of signing with any team.

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #181
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
 Mega said:
Yeah, because you're rich, you eat special food.
Some of you dudes need to experience more of life.

Not sure where you're from, but a lot of Friday's I've seen are like clubs on Friday and Saturday nights. With security guards and police and everything. Carded to get in.
@ you saying i need to experience more of life. i can tell you theres more than life then eating at fridays id at least be at stoney river, or biaggis or some s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #182
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,809 | Props total: 706 706
 A.O.™ said:
No.3 PPG amongst active players...

Kobe, Shaq, both behind Iverson...

League MVP

All-Star MVP

I would take Iverson on the knicks without thinking it twice...

All you idiots talking about you wont take him on your team... You have no team you bandwagon jumping f*g**ts... Kobe gets traded there will be not 1 Laker fan on this forum, but then they will just say s**t like "I was always a Kobe fan not really a Laker fan"

When Lebron leaves cleveland.. all those bandwagoners are going to be Utah fans, or whever the f**k he goes.

True fans are me, who bleed Blue and Orange. Knicks and Mets.

So Yes Iverson is more than welcome in New York, and it would be a homecoming for A.I. cause he can put up 30 shots a night and wear no.3 no problem!

so he can score and he once was league MVP and all-star MVP, u just want someone to score and not make your team better?

wanting iverson on your favorite team is an oxymoron.
 8 years ago '07        #183
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
26 and 7 2 years ago. hes not finished yet.
 8 years ago '04        #184
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
 J.BEEZY said:
ive seen sheed and other high profiles do this all the time...barry sanders is notorious for it...no big deal...maybe he was at the southfield fridays cuz he got banned from all the others
I didnt think Sheed was like that. Ive seen him a fridays too down the street from the palace after the games ALOT! w/ other pistons on a consistant basis.

I thought it was strange AI is still here......Southfield Police Headquarters is right down the block from there so maybe that had something to do with it....
 8 years ago '06        #185
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
The Following User Says Thank You to shark23 For This Useful Post:
wepainters (Today)

07-03-2009, 10:21 AM         #186
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
so he can score and he once was league MVP and all-star MVP, u just want someone to score and not make your team better?

wanting iverson on your favorite team is an oxymoron.
If you know anything about basketball... players dont make other players better. You have players that go hard all game, or they don't.

Who has Dwayne Wade made better?
Lets look at the roster. Haslem still a bum, wont comment on the rookies you know my stand on Beasley. With a healthy Dwayne Wade they got as far as that TEAM can go. Not Dwayne Wade was so good he took a bunch of humps and made them all-stars they all need Max contracts because they are all that good. No that doesnt happen.

Who has Kobe Bryant made better?
- Smush Parker is out the league, Luke Walton is as s**tty today as he was on draft night. But as a team, Gasol, Odom, Fisher.. Gasol who was a starter in memphis, Odom who was a starter everywhere else, Fisher who starts on the Lakers 3 championship run and was a big piece in getting that Utah team back afloat. They get the job done cause they know what needs to be done. Not because Kobe turned them into all-stars, and now they can go out to another team and be big name players.

Who has Lebron made better?
Again Varejao is the same bum today he was 2-3 years ago. He hasnt made any improvement at ALL. who else is on that team that sucks, and still sucks.

So like I said when you get players that play hard all the time, you go to the Finals. This years Magic team, Iverson's Philly team, Last years Celtics. Its all about HARD WORK.

Bring Iverson to New York, with the same roster we have we go to the playoffs. Exit 1st round but were in the playoffs. with a 44-38 record. And thats cause Iverson fills that gap of 3rd quarter collapses the knicks suffer from, because Iverson can put up shots at will.

Stop letting your stupid prejudices cloud your views on Iverson. He made Philly a better team, he made the Nuggets a better team, it just so happens Billups made them a EVEN better team, but thats because Iverson and Billups play two different roles.

Last edited by A.O.™; 07-03-2009 at 10:24 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #187
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,314 | Props total: 255 255
a.i used to be the man i still rember him shaking jordan back in his sixer days
hes used to be my fav player , but hes gotten old and been on the decline 4 a while
now o well nothing last 4ever
 07-03-2009, 10:45 AM         #188
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
its not a question of hating the answer. we all realize he has great talent, he is small, he can score with the best of them, but like i said in another post, he does not buy into the team concept, he needs 25-30 shots a game. he says all the right things like he is willing to do whatever to help the team win, but when he doesnt get the playing time or shots, he is fed up. people dont hate iverson, anyone who says he cant play is dumb, but he just never matured as a basketball player in becoming a team player.
Again this is a lie cooked up by you and the rest of Iverson haters who see clips and pieces of the game. I'm going to keep it 100 with you, when Iverson plays im watching the game, the minute Iverson gets subbed out, I change the channel. Now with that being said this year, I seen Iverson on a fast break s**t he would usually take to the hole and he would pass the ball. I seen Iverson this whole run with the Pistons have wide open 15 footers and seen him drop the ball off to mcdyess and maxiell. So your bulls**t about Iverson needing to take 25-30 shots a game, you can take that bulls**t back to the Philly days and then you may have a case.
 07-03-2009, 10:46 AM         #189
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaysin_305 said:
a.i used to be the man i still rember him shaking jordan back in his sixer days
hes used to be my fav player , but hes gotten old and been on the decline 4 a while
now o well nothing last 4ever
really, cause just 2 years ago he was in the top 5 in scoring. Thats what you call a decline for a scorer? LOL!
 07-03-2009, 10:50 AM         #190
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s4s said:
then dont become a celebrity, with that 20 million dollar paycheque comes the responsibility to be in the public eye and become a media icon. He's not only getting paid to bounce a basketball you know (and he didnt even do that last season, yes cheap shot).
Yes he is... because his services dont include signing autographs at fridays. If he wasnt bouncing a basketball and you saw him at fridays would you randomly walk up to him and ask for a autograph or a picture.

I hate when people try to tear people down. He's been in the NBA for over 10 years now. You think he's never signed a autograph or taken a picture? but because he declines one, hes a doucehbag?
 8 years ago '04        #191
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
You're going to create more dumb threads?
 8 years ago '07        #192
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,271 | Props total: 15132 15132
 A.O.™ said:

League MVP

All-Star MVP

All you idiots talking about you wont take him on your team... You have no team you bandwagon jumping f*g**ts... Kobe gets traded there will be not 1 Laker fan on this forum, but then they will just say s**t like "I was always a Kobe fan not really a Laker fan"

When Lebron leaves cleveland.. all those bandwagoners are going to be Utah fans, or whever the f**k he goes.

So Yes Iverson is more than welcome in New York, and it would be a homecoming for A.I. cause he can put up 30 shots a night and wear no.3 no problem!
probably the dumbest thing I've seen you type

true fans are me also, Im a Kobe fan because he's a Laker not the other way around like 90 % of these newfound "Laker fans" on here

Raiders, Lakers, USC Trojans, LA Dodgers (even though I don't really follow baseball like that anymore)

you see me reppin anything else then you can come check me

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 07-03-2009 at 10:58 AM..
 07-03-2009, 11:02 AM         #193
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
probably the dumbest thing I've seen you type

true fans are me also, Im a Kobe fan because he's a Laker not the other way around like 90 % of these newfound "Laker fans" on here

Raiders, Lakers, USC Trojans, LA Dodgers (even though I don't really follow baseball like that anymore)

you see me reppin anything else then you can come check me
Your 1 of a few...
 8 years ago '07        #194
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,271 | Props total: 15132 15132
 A.O.™ said:
Your 1 of a few...
I know

usually you're on point with your posts and I agree with most of what you said, but you can't automatically a.ssume everyone who reps the Lakers is just a Kobe stan parading around as a Laker "fan"
 8 years ago '08        #195
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 TheKidHypno' said:
The Following User Says Thank You to shark23 For This Useful Post:
wepainters (Today)

8 years ago '04        #196
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
^^Nah hes got a REAL BAD rep for being a funny acting MF here in tha D and obviously other places. Everyone I come in contact with that has seen dude in person wanted to F him up because of how he acts towards people/fans.
 8 years ago '05        #197
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 A.O.™ said:

League MVP

All-Star MVP

So thinking AI is a washed-up cancer = bandwagon fan? GTFOH. Yeah, if I'm a bandwagon fan, I certainly jumped on at the wrong fucking time. I'm a Wizards, Orioles, Capitals, Raiders, and FSU (because I go there) fan. There's many reasons why I wouldn't want A.Cry on my team. If you really want a list, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
 8 years ago '05        #198
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 wepainters said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #199
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
On Some Real s**t Hate For Iverson Only Exist On The Internet
 8 years ago '04        #200
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
n*ggas so f**kin insensitive of wha being a celebrity really entails. Dat n*gga A.I prolly den signed THOUSANDS of f**kin autgraphs, if he signed dat s**t, every b***h and n*gga in dat place woulda ran up and asked for a f**kin autograph. bottom ine, da n*gga has set times where he signs autographs, WHEN HE'S DOING PROMO s**t. u want a ivo autograph, go to the store he's at when a new sho comes out. Thats when he SUPPOSED to sign s**t, when its known your there for the people, to show you face, but if da maf**ka is just out to eat, let da n*gga eat! lol like damn have u ever just wanted to be low-key but u couldn't?? prolly not cuz most of you n*ggas lames, you dream for attention, but real talk, when u want to be invisible and can't be is when s**t really starts to suck. for real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago