Ron Artest tells CBSSports he will be signing with Lakers.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2009, 06:35 PM         #61
Luckyboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was supposed to happen a couple of years ago but its all GOOOOD right now!!!

Repeat baby!!!
 8 years ago '06        #62
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Artest has been a nice a.ss 3pt shooter the last two season 38.5% from 3pt range shooting 5 a game.
 8 years ago '09        #63
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3384 3384
 FLAfynestshawti said:

ima rider im not going to hop off of one team and hop onto the next hot thing... i know it's oh so common round these parts but ima keep my position :dancingcool:

artest is still one of my favorite players and i dont think that he's fallen off. that aint gonna change though...

On the real though you being a magic fan what's your thoughts on the trade for vince and not bring back heod and losing the gortat or whatever his name is guy?
 8 years ago '04        #64
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 modalee81 said:
Arizas agent f**ked him over with his bulls**t demands and threats. Lakers called his bluff.

another source for the artest news:

Pretty much...
I told everyone that his agent was gonna f**k him over in the discussions and that's exactly what happened.

It's kind of bittersweet because you're taking away a key player from a championship team, and replacing it with someone who you really don't know what he's gonna give you..

If that's it for Trevor, it was a hell of a way to go out. He was one of my favorite Lakers after only a year and a half.. Not to mention a UCLA dude too.

If he signs with anyone else, I hope it's with Toronto.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #65
Jace Luv 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 6 6
Lakers close to deal with Artest

The Lakers are close to reaching an agreement with Houston forward Ron Artest, The Times has learned.
 07-02-2009, 06:37 PM         #66
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO!!!!!

This is what I been SAYING THE WHOLE OFF-SEASON!!!!

What U talkin' bout chemistry??? REDEEM TEAM had stars and had CHEMISTRY... ALL STAR TEAMS put up big numbers...

ARTEST can rest more and play harder DEFENSE!!!! KOBE can DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.... NOW we just gotta SIGN ODOM..... F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Look at the "celtics" big 3, they had no chemistry problems... it's the TALENT put together and the COACH who makes it all work... and who better than PHIL JACKSON??? NO ONE!!!!

I LOVE THE LAKERS!!!!! LOL AT U MUTHAF*CKAS HATIN'!!!!!

I just hope ARIZA gets his head out of his a$$ and plays for the MLE... If not, I WILL STILL RESPECT him wherever he goes.... it's F*CKED up but it's A BUSINESS and THE LAKERS ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

DYnasty!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #67
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
wow looks like i look like an idiot to stop rootin for la now.. na jk this is just sad i wanna see lots and lots of kool moments in da playoffs but noo ... and some how 4 teams that are already great are gettin more peices .. like wtf i rather see 4 great teams in each conference ..
go clipps and spurs
 8 years ago '04        #68
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0

Another Source....but they had to pick the gayest picture of Kobe and Ron
 8 years ago '06        #69
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 YOUNGZERO said:
LMFAO!!!!!

What U talkin' bout chemistry??? REDEEM TEAM had stars and had CHEMISTRY... ALL STAR TEAMS put up big numbers...

ARTEST can rest more and play harder DEFENSE!!!! KOBE can DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.... NOW we just gotta SIGN ODOM..... F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Look at the "celtics" big 3, they had no chemistry problems... it's the TALENT put together and the COACH who makes it all work... and who better than PHIL JACKSON??? NO ONE!!!!

I just hope ARIZA gets his head out of his a$$ and plays for the MLE... If not, I WILL STILL RESPECT him wherever he goes.... it's F*CKED up but it's A BUSINESS and THE LAKERS ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

DYnasty!!!!

Close thread. :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #70
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Mayhem said:

Another Source....but they had to pick the gayest picture of Kobe and Ron
pic is wild homo

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #71
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
"I don't really care about the money," Artest said. "I'll play there for nothing. ... L.A. was very interested in me, and they got me."

Artest shoots the 3 better then Trev IDK what yall are talking about with that "Ariza is the only other dude who can pop aside from 24"
 07-02-2009, 06:41 PM         #72
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ron ron is a hall of famer
 07-02-2009, 06:41 PM         #73
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
On the real though you being a magic fan what's your thoughts on the trade for vince and not bring back heod and losing the gortat or whatever his name is guy?
gortat was a solid backup for howard... i believe that is a pretty big loss for the team. now that rasheed is supposed to be favoring boston, i don't know if we can get him and something needs to be done because as we all know d12 has a tendency to foul out so we need someone to hold it down for him. i think vince can be a good replacement for hedo but i liked the matchup issues hedo brought to the other teams. hedo's a bit of a streaky shooter though, and vince not so much so i like that aspect, consistent shooters are a must on a team like orlando. i don't like that they traded away courtney lee, he had a very solid rookie season and he has mad potential i think that they could have developed it nicely. but there had to be a sacrifice somewhere.

Last edited by FLAfynestshawti; 07-02-2009 at 06:44 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:

[pic - click to view]

07-02-2009, 06:43 PM         #75
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if we had to choose between ARIZA or ODOM.....

WE HAVE TO GO FOR ODOM.
 8 years ago '04        #76
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
LMFAO!!!!!

DYnasty!!!!
This is bout to be TO MCNABB pt 2

the lakers are full of yes men who wont say s**t back to kobe and dont really want a leadership role...RON RON aint gonna like Kobe in his ear tellin him what to do...

I cant wait for RON RON to blow up s**t is gonna be a soap opera.. and RON RON gonna expose Kobe by pullin his HOE CARD
 8 years ago '08        #77
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
5 pages already? Haha
 8 years ago '06        #78
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
And if we had to choose between ARIZA or ODOM.....

WE HAVE TO GO FOR ODOM.
It's basically already done, man, don't worry. Even the Mamba said LO ain't going nowhere.
 8 years ago '04        #79
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 eLLz said:
"I don't really care about the money," Artest said. "I'll play there for nothing. ... L.A. was very interested in me, and they got me."

Artest shoots the 3 better then Trev IDK what yall are talking about with that "Ariza is the only other dude who can pop aside from 24"
Word, Artest shot damn near 40% from three last season..
 8 years ago '09        #80
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3384 3384
 FLAfynestshawti said:
gortat was a solid backup for howard... i believe that is a pretty big loss for the team. now that rasheed is supposed to be favoring boston, i don't know if we can get him and something needs to be done because as we all know d12 has a tendency to foul out so we need someone to hold it down for him. i think vince can be a good replacement for hedo but i liked the matchup issues hedo brought to the other teams. hedo's a bit of a streaky shooter though, and vince not so much so i like that aspect, consistent shooters are a must on a team like orlando. i don't like that they traded away courtney lee, he had a very solid rookie season and he has mad potential i think that they could have developed it nicely. but there had to be a sacrifice somewhere.

Yep I agree. Losing gortat would be huge, and I think hedo caused more matchup problems for defenders with his ability to get other players involved. Vince has a tendecy to starting chunking it up at times and that to me would be a huge concern. I mean don't get me wrong he can get you 30 on any given night, but can he get others involved like hedo is the bigger question.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy