Ron Artest tells CBSSports he will be signing with Lakers.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 wepainters said:
Dont believe it c*ck. this is CBS SPORTS

Shut up n*gga. Until espn reports the s**t Im not believing a damn thing. f**k outta here you clown

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-02-2009 at 06:20 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456

UPDATE: Lakers spokesman John Black declined to comment on Artest's a.ssertion, but another person with knowledge of the situation corroborated Artest's account that he will sign with L.A. pending the financial parameters being finalized.

Only 24 hours earlier, the buzz was focused on Artest joining LeBron James and Shaquille O'Neal in Cleveland in what would've made a potent Big Three on the shores of Lake Erie. It would've been, well, eerie, too: Artest's internal combustion engine, combined with LeBron's exquisite dominance and Shaq's alpha-male, all-round Shaq-ness would've been something to see.

But Artest said talks with Cleveland "never got that far." Told that Cleveland, by all accounts, had extreme interest, Artest said, "I don't know how extreme. I love the Cleveland Cavaliers, though. I love LeBron and Coach (Mike) Brown and Shaq."

But what he really loves is L.A.

"L.A. is what it is," Artest said. "I've been here for the whole summer, and it's pretty good. It's good for me. I know Lamar Odom, so that's pretty cool."

Artest spoke as though Odom would return to the Lakers to join Artest and Kobe Bryant for another title run. The addition of Artest would mean the Lakers have to choose between Odom and Trevor Ariza. Obviously, Ariza would be the odd man out and already has expressed displeasure with the Lakers' efforts to lure him back with only the mid-level exception.
I'll miss Ariza... Dunno how Artest will fit in with the Lakers though... Not enough shots to go around as it is..
Mitch will probably have to work something out and get rid of Sasha or Luke and send them to teams where they'll be able to play and keep them happy.
 8 years ago '06        #43
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
Tech City lol
 8 years ago '04        #44
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
how the hell did artest fall off
 8 years ago '06        #45
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 DJ Maximum said:
artest fell off lol lakers stupid not to resign ariza watch artest and kobe not get to the 2nd round :greetings10:
^^ Look at these hoes. He's turns into a LAKER, and now all of a sudden he "fell off." They're shook. They're sh-sh-shooooooooooooook.
 07-02-2009, 06:23 PM         #46
Brassmonkey3333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn now we(celts) really need to sign sheed. this is rough
 8 years ago '07        #47
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I hope Ariza ends up in a good situation. He did his thing in the post season.
 07-02-2009, 06:25 PM         #48
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
artest fell off lol lakers stupid not to resign ariza watch artest and kobe not get to the 2nd round :greetings10:
dont be mad
 07-02-2009, 06:27 PM         #49
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Artest wants to win a ring and he knows Houston ain't doing $H!T and neither are the Cavs. So he has to pick between the Lakers and Celtics. Since the Celtics aren't interested, there is only one place to go.

Celtics adding Rasheed will be huge and Cavs aren't f**king with that, Vince ain't an upgrade to the Magic, and Shaq is not an upgrade to the Cavs.

Lakers adding Artest is f**king ridiculous, Artest for basically Ariza if he leaves...
 07-02-2009, 06:28 PM         #50
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know about this... this is one of those situations that rely on chemistry for it to work out to its full potential, as akademiks said there are already not enough shots to go around over there and someone is not going to be happy

from a fan of the game's standpoint... i like the move big time for the lakers, if it works out they are going to be serious and i would be prepared to go ahead and give them another ring more so than any other team right now

from a fan of the team that got their hearts broken this year's standpoint... f**k the lakers

Last edited by FLAfynestshawti; 07-02-2009 at 06:32 PM..
 07-02-2009, 06:29 PM         #51
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gtfoh with this s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
^^ Look at these hoes. He's turns into a LAKER, and now all of a sudden he "fell off." They're shook. They're sh-sh-shooooooooooooook.

Exactly my n*gga. Them n*ggas are officially shook. First time I heard anyone say he "fell off". n*ggas are in there panties right about now
 8 years ago '06        #53
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
Arizas agent f**ked him over with his bulls**t demands and threats. Lakers called his bluff.

another source for the artest news:

8 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 FLAfynestshawti said:
i dont know about this... this is one of those situations that rely on chemistry for it to work out to its full potential, as akademiks said there are already not enough shots to go around over there and someone is not going to be happy

from a fan of the game's standpoint... i like the move big time for the lakers, if it works out they are going to be serious and i would be prepared to go ahead and give them another ring more so than any other team right now

from a fam of the team that got their hearts broken this year... f**k the magic

There I fixed it for you:greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,411 | Props total: 69930 69930
 DJ Maximum said:
I guess u missed what ron artest did against LA, to busy watchin boston gettin their a.ss beat huh?
 8 years ago '07        #56
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
@ "Artest fell off". The hate is strong right now.
 8 years ago '04        #57
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #58
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,342 | Props total: 11546 11546
 Storchaveli said:
artest been fell off yall shouldve kept ariza if yall wanted to compete

@ least ariza can make open shots artest is slower and not as good as he used to be im seriously not hating ariza proved me wrong last year and a half great defender and can hit shots
 07-02-2009, 06:34 PM         #59
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
There I fixed it for you:greetings10:

ima rider im not going to hop off of one team and hop onto the next hot thing... i know it's oh so common round these parts but ima keep my position :dancingcool:

artest is still one of my favorite players and i dont think that he's fallen off. that aint gonna change ...
 8 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
I guess u missed what ron artest did against LA, to busy watchin boston gettin their a.ss beat huh?

:owned:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc