Ron Artest tells CBSSports he will be signing with Lakers.

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2009, 05:59 AM         #201
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Lakers fans thinking getting Artest and losing Ariza is a upgrade.
 8 years ago '07        #202
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 TimeIsMoney said:
it is lol

da f**k you be watching

hes a all nba defender
 07-03-2009, 07:32 AM         #203
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
LOL ur an idiot.
 8 years ago '09        #204
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3489 3489
 YOUNGZERO said:
LOL ur an idiot.

co-sign
 07-03-2009, 08:48 AM         #205
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Artest is a slight upgrade over Ariza, but I'd be more worried about your PG position. Fisher came up big in a couple of games, but he was getting destroyed for a majority of the season. They don't have a PG they feel comfortable taking over yet, you can tell in their random rotations. I'd say that's a bigger concern.

Artest makes them tough, but he won't help if Fisher starts breaking down again.
 8 years ago '08        #206
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Im kinda upset about losing ariza, because he was one of my favorite lakers, but getting artest will bring toughness and a player who can create his own shot.........
 07-03-2009, 08:58 AM         #207
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
LOL ur an idiot.
I make money off betting the NBA and other sports, you're a casual basketball fan that has little knowledge about the game and now is getting hyped over a big name signing.
 07-03-2009, 09:10 AM         #208
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
co-sign
What are you laughing at clown? You wouldn't put your money where your mouth is cause we both know what would happen you'll lose like the square you are.

Ariza fitted in the Lakers system perfect and execlled, played to his maximum potential, shoots the three and slashes better than Artest, he's younger, athletic and explosive, and was a big key of why they won the chip. Have fun with QB's bad shot selection, inconsistent shooting, overrated defense, maybe bad chemistry along with all the other problems he brings.

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 07-03-2009 at 09:25 AM..
 07-03-2009, 09:32 AM         #209
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b***h said:
it is lol

da f**k you be watching

hes a all nba defender
I watched Roy abused the f**k outta Artest, last time he defended an elite scoring threat. The f**k you be watching?

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 07-03-2009 at 09:33 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #210
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
:dancingcool::dancingcool:

The league . Popovich probably mad as s**t right now. n*gga like they always gotta one up somebody.
 8 years ago '04        #211
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 TimeIsMoney said:
I watched Roy abused the f**k outta Artest, last time he defended an elite scoring threat. The f**k you be watching?
i watched that series and roy had 1 monster game, so lets not get it twisted
yes artest at times takes some bad shots but gimme a proven a proven all nba defender over potential!! i like ariza and i wish he could have stayed but he let his agent run him outta town and thats his own fault
also ariza wasnt even starting till the last half of the season and played well in the playoffs and thats not worth 9 mill a year, im sorry

Last edited by kb2602; 07-03-2009 at 09:56 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #212
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 TimeIsMoney said:
I make money off betting the NBA and other sports, you're a casual basketball fan that has little knowledge about the game and now is getting hyped over a big name signing.
Well if your so knowledgable about sports and basketball, you should know that getting Artest over Ariza is an upgrade
 8 years ago '09        #213
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Rico23 said:
This is a thread talking about Ron Artest right?.......So how did Lebron and the Cavs get mentioned never fails....never fails always in the BXSC will Lebron and the cavs always stay on Kobe fans' minds

and there u have it
Well considering the Cavs made the move to just get Shaq, of course there is going to talk about the Cavs, making a move to counter their move
 8 years ago '09        #214
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3489 3489
 Rico23 said:
My point is Kobe/Laker fans always find a way to incorporate lebron in any conversation in the BXSC because supposedly Lebron threatens to take away from their "Great Lord and Savior"...Do cavs/lebron fans do this? yea but its like 10 vs 90 percent of the time....and if u wann get technical, the shaq acquisition was to ultimately help us out in the east and help us get back to the finals but because its shaq, of course people here are gonna reach and find a way to make it about the lakers....DONT DO-DO DONT believe the hype

It's sports man get use to it. There's always gonna be comparisons to players and there respective teams especially the 2 players considered to be the best in the league. If im not mistaken there both making big moves and they both had a target in ron aartest on there list so brining up them when it comes to sports where good or bad is just fine imo. s**t's bound to happen so chill and don't catch feelings cause somebody mentioned prince james.
 8 years ago '05        #215
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Look..

There are extreme fans on both sides. _YOU_ may not be the type of Cavs fans that come into threads that have something to do with Kobe just to hate, but I could name a few that do. I'm sure there are more, but there are a few that I know off of the top of my head that I just skip their posts when I see their lame avatars or names.

I'm at the point where I could give a s**t what Cleveland does. They have so much to get through in the east now that I'll worry about them when/if they make the finals. Boston got better. Orlando got better. Philly will be better (people forget Brand was out all last season..), ect..

On the other hand, the defending champions got better. We basically traded Ariza for Artest (and at a cheaper price).. While the Rockets got worse (lost yao and artest.. who knows how good mcgrady will be) -- The only real competition in the west is the Nuggets and the Spurs (assuming they're not too old now.. I'm still not sold on the Jefferson trade as making them contenders) and Portland.

Either way, I am happy with what we did. Artest will be a monster for us. As long as we stay healthy and hopefully find a way to resign Odom and Shannon Brown (which is doable now with Artest signing the MLE) we should be good for the next few seasons.
 8 years ago '08        #216
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
13 pages....really?
 8 years ago '06        #217
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Rico23 said:
This is a thread talking about Ron Artest right?.......So how did Lebron and the Cavs get mentioned never fails....never fails always in the BXSC will Lebron and the cavs always stay on Kobe fans' minds

and there u have it
Because the Cavs are looking like they'll be the Lakers' biggest competition next season. Is it really that hard to figure out?
 8 years ago '06        #218
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Truth B T0ld said:
DAMN

with artest joining the lakers it looks like Crapland wont be winning a finals any time soon

see you in NY next year Lebron :greetings10: :applause:
Ny fans still hoping.
 8 years ago '08        #219
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
:greetings10:

Im still Sippin on Natty light from the chip Victory.

Next month I might upgrade to some Coronas for the Ron Ron Signing

O yeah Mitch > Your GM
 8 years ago '08        #220
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 iPunish901 said:
13 pages....really?

You really thought the most hated team in the the world.

with the most hated player in the world

that just won a ring wouldnt get 13 pages

when they just locked up the chip for 4 more years.
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy