Jul 2 - Teacher gives a copy of her sex tape to entire class of 5th graders (include

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
13918 pageviews
116 comments

spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 67 67
Jul 2 - Teacher gives a copy of her s3x tape to entire class of 5th graders (include

A local teacher accidentally put pr0nography into a DVD that was meant to be filled with school memories from the past year, and nobody caught the error until after it was sent home, shocking parents and students alike.

Parents of students who attend Isabelle Jackson Elementary said that the woman is a good teacher, but just made a mistake that may become the most embarrassing moment of their life.

The offending DVD starts with a menu screen that displays various school trips and functions, and when you click on one of them, you see kids in a classroom sharing stories. They start clapping, then the video suddenly cuts to s3x.

"It goes from my son, straight to her on the couch," said 'Joe,' who saw the video along with his son and did not wish to be identified. "My son's reaction was, 'Dad, is that Ms. Defanti?'"

"We were up till midnight doing the 'birds and the bees,'" he added.

The person in the video turned out to be Isabelle Jackson Elementary fifth grade teacher Crystal Defanti.

"All she could say was that it was a horrible mix up," Joe said.

The teacher called his home the day after his child got the DVD, crying hysterically, profusely apologizing and asking the man and his wife to call every parent they knew to stop their kids from seeing the DVD too.

The Elk Grove Unified School District says they are investigating, but legal experts say it's unlikely that the teacher will lose her job.

"It's felony stupid, but it's not a crime," said defense expert Ken Rosenfeld. "Is it something that she should be disciplined for? Absolutely, but fired for? She didn't intend for this to happen."

Joe doesn't care if the teacher keeps her job, he'd just like some help from the school.

"Maybe offer some sort of counseling for my children, ask me how my children are doing," he said. "I want somebody to ask me the kind of questions my kids are asking me."

School officials say a new DVD will be sent to students once it has been reviewed.
Source + vid (has censored clip of s3x tape)

[pic - click to view]

http://cbs13.com/local/te .. 2.1068250.html

116 comments for "Jul 2 - Teacher gives a copy of her sex tape to entire class of 5th graders (include"

9 years ago '07        #2
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
:wow:
 07-02-2009, 01:47 PM         #3
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

think thats her facebook
 9 years ago '07        #4
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,901 | Props total: 29142 29142
Greatest Teacher of All Time!
 9 years ago '04        #5
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
so where's the real tape?
 9 years ago '04        #6
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
That father was a certified f*g. I'm sure it's different when you're a father but these kids are in 5TH GRADE! The dad was like "Maybe my kids need someone to talk to them over what happened. We had to talk until midnight about the birds and the bees." The kids are most likely going into 6th grade anyways and I've been told middle school is wild as f**k anyways.

I know an a.ssistant principal at my old middle school and she was telling my friends and me that there are 8th graders pregnant, they caught a 7th grade girl giving 3 guys a blowjob during a dance.

Once those kids made it to next year they were most likely going to see that s**t anyways.....
 07-02-2009, 01:57 PM         #7
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i wish I had teachers like this
 9 years ago '05        #8
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 2857 2857
 benzino 4 life said:

think thats her facebook

Good job and she down wit whateva! Yeah there's a keeper!
 9 years ago '07        #9
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,209 | Props total: 5349 5349
teachers of 2000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.teac hers of 80's an 90's
 07-02-2009, 01:59 PM         #10
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I get a link?
 9 years ago '04        #11
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 43 43
 lilsnatch770 said:
That father was a certified f*g. I'm sure it's different when you're a father but these kids are in 5TH GRADE! The dad was like "Maybe my kids need someone to talk to them over what happened. We had to talk until midnight about the birds and the bees." The kids are most likely going into 6th grade anyways and I've been told middle school is wild as f**k anyways.

I know an a.ssistant principal at my old middle school and she was telling my friends and me that there are 8th graders pregnant, they caught a 7th grade girl giving 3 guys a blowjob during a dance.

Once those kids made it to next year they were most likely going to see that s**t anyways.....

its crazy how times change so drastically

I never seen any hummers from 8th graders

we were barely making it to 3rd base.....
 9 years ago '05        #12
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 699 699
wow....
 9 years ago '05        #13
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 816 816
 lilsnatch770 said:

it was a couple of girls pregnant at my middle school. One chick had her baby before she went to 8th grade. I saw her some years later in the mall pushing a stroller with a new baby and another kid that wasnt the one from middle school. That hoe probably got like 5 kids now.
 9 years ago '08        #14
The N 545 heat pts545
space
space
$49,411 | Props total: 25129 25129
mix up my a.ss, she knew what she was doing

it was one final goodbye
 07-02-2009, 02:13 PM         #15
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My son's reaction was, 'Dad, is that Ms. Defanti?'"
Dads reaction was to burn himself a copy asap.
 9 years ago '05        #16
darulersback 
space
space
$2,815 | Props total: 15 15
"My son's reaction was, 'Dad, is that Ms. Defanti?' ...Dad - " um son I think its time I have a parent teacher conference with Ms.Defanti " haha
 9 years ago '07        #17
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,913 | Props total: 5156 5156
FAIL
 07-02-2009, 02:18 PM         #18
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and this reporter (link) has got to be the most annoying c*nt ive ever seen, and i mean seen, just his star trek esque face makes me want 2 smash the screen up

edit: ive just watched the video on the site and its just him droning on, WHERES MY s3xY EMBARRASSED TEACHER THREADSTARTER???!!!

U PROMISED CENSORED pr0n!!!!!

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 07-02-2009 at 02:20 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #19
SKDontPlay 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 14 14
although i enjoy the era i was born in, kids today f**king are spoiled
 9 years ago '05        #20
bobbysteels18 675 heat pts675
space
space
space
$7,799 | Props total: 2895 2895
I know joe was happy lol like dam son u can have too leave the room and let me check this out. Dam joe now post that s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago