Jul 2 - Teacher gives a copy of her sex tape to entire class of 5th graders (include

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
13519 pageviews
116 comments

spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
Jul 2 - Teacher gives a copy of her s3x tape to entire class of 5th graders (include

A local teacher accidentally put pr0nography into a DVD that was meant to be filled with school memories from the past year, and nobody caught the error until after it was sent home, shocking parents and students alike.

Parents of students who attend Isabelle Jackson Elementary said that the woman is a good teacher, but just made a mistake that may become the most embarrassing moment of their life.

The offending DVD starts with a menu screen that displays various school trips and functions, and when you click on one of them, you see kids in a classroom sharing stories. They start clapping, then the video suddenly cuts to s3x.

"It goes from my son, straight to her on the couch," said 'Joe,' who saw the video along with his son and did not wish to be identified. "My son's reaction was, 'Dad, is that Ms. Defanti?'"

"We were up till midnight doing the 'birds and the bees,'" he added.

The person in the video turned out to be Isabelle Jackson Elementary fifth grade teacher Crystal Defanti.

"All she could say was that it was a horrible mix up," Joe said.

The teacher called his home the day after his child got the DVD, crying hysterically, profusely apologizing and asking the man and his wife to call every parent they knew to stop their kids from seeing the DVD too.

The Elk Grove Unified School District says they are investigating, but legal experts say it's unlikely that the teacher will lose her job.

"It's felony stupid, but it's not a crime," said defense expert Ken Rosenfeld. "Is it something that she should be disciplined for? Absolutely, but fired for? She didn't intend for this to happen."

Joe doesn't care if the teacher keeps her job, he'd just like some help from the school.

"Maybe offer some sort of counseling for my children, ask me how my children are doing," he said. "I want somebody to ask me the kind of questions my kids are asking me."

School officials say a new DVD will be sent to students once it has been reviewed.
Source + vid (has censored clip of s3x tape)

[pic - click to view]

http://cbs13.com/local/te .. 2.1068250.html

116 comments for "Jul 2 - Teacher gives a copy of her sex tape to entire class of 5th graders (include"

8 years ago '07        #2
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
:wow:
 07-02-2009, 02:47 PM         #3
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

think thats her facebook
 8 years ago '07        #4
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21461 21461
Greatest Teacher of All Time!
 8 years ago '04        #5
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
so where's the real tape?
 8 years ago '04        #6
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 2001 2001
That father was a certified f*g. I'm sure it's different when you're a father but these kids are in 5TH GRADE! The dad was like "Maybe my kids need someone to talk to them over what happened. We had to talk until midnight about the birds and the bees." The kids are most likely going into 6th grade anyways and I've been told middle school is wild as f**k anyways.

I know an a.ssistant principal at my old middle school and she was telling my friends and me that there are 8th graders pregnant, they caught a 7th grade girl giving 3 guys a blowjob during a dance.

Once those kids made it to next year they were most likely going to see that s**t anyways.....
 07-02-2009, 02:57 PM         #7
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i wish I had teachers like this
 8 years ago '05        #8
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2338 2338
 benzino 4 life said:

think thats her facebook

Good job and she down wit whateva! Yeah there's a keeper!
 8 years ago '07        #9
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4820 4820
teachers of 2000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.teac hers of 80's an 90's
 07-02-2009, 02:59 PM         #10
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I get a link?
 8 years ago '04        #11
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 lilsnatch770 said:
That father was a certified f*g. I'm sure it's different when you're a father but these kids are in 5TH GRADE! The dad was like "Maybe my kids need someone to talk to them over what happened. We had to talk until midnight about the birds and the bees." The kids are most likely going into 6th grade anyways and I've been told middle school is wild as f**k anyways.

I know an a.ssistant principal at my old middle school and she was telling my friends and me that there are 8th graders pregnant, they caught a 7th grade girl giving 3 guys a blowjob during a dance.

Once those kids made it to next year they were most likely going to see that s**t anyways.....

its crazy how times change so drastically

I never seen any hummers from 8th graders

we were barely making it to 3rd base.....
 8 years ago '05        #12
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
wow....
 8 years ago '05        #13
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
 lilsnatch770 said:

it was a couple of girls pregnant at my middle school. One chick had her baby before she went to 8th grade. I saw her some years later in the mall pushing a stroller with a new baby and another kid that wasnt the one from middle school. That hoe probably got like 5 kids now.
 8 years ago '08        #14
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17207 17207
mix up my a.ss, she knew what she was doing

it was one final goodbye
 07-02-2009, 03:13 PM         #15
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My son's reaction was, 'Dad, is that Ms. Defanti?'"
Dads reaction was to burn himself a copy asap.
 8 years ago '05        #16
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
"My son's reaction was, 'Dad, is that Ms. Defanti?' ...Dad - " um son I think its time I have a parent teacher conference with Ms.Defanti " haha
 8 years ago '07        #17
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
FAIL
 07-02-2009, 03:18 PM         #18
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and this reporter (link) has got to be the most annoying c*nt ive ever seen, and i mean seen, just his star trek esque face makes me want 2 smash the screen up

edit: ive just watched the video on the site and its just him droning on, WHERES MY s3xY EMBARRASSED TEACHER THREADSTARTER???!!!

U PROMISED CENSORED pr0n!!!!!

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 07-02-2009 at 03:20 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #19
SKDontPlay 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 10 10
although i enjoy the era i was born in, kids today f**king are spoiled
 8 years ago '05        #20
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
I know joe was happy lol like dam son u can have too leave the room and let me check this out. Dam joe now post that s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy