What is Yo gotti beef

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
13890 pageviews
34 comments

Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
What is Yo gotti beef

with 3-6?? the n*gga diss dem boys on every mixtape :lachen001: do they even respond back or what?

edit*

i got a couple more questions...was yo gotti sign to 36 under a label? and do 36 get love in memphis...and what side of mephis they rep? i know gotti rep nawf side

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 08-29-2009 at 10:05 AM..

34 comments for "What is Yo gotti beef"

07-01-2009, 11:02 PM         #2
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it was some behind the scenes shyt, but when Crunchy Blak was with 3-6, he was on a dvd talking bad about Yo Gotti.
 8 years ago '05        #3
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
I think it was some behind the scenes shyt, but when Crunchy Blak was with 3-6, he was on a dvd talking bad about Yo Gotti.
yea it was.... i heard yo gotti say that he was tryin to get on and 3 6 wasnt f**kin wit him.... really playin him to the left.... so he said it is wat it is.... nicca start makin noise.... then he jus started attackin them....lol.... & crunchy black have no right to talk.... nicca is useless to the rap scene....lol...
 8 years ago '05        #4
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
he shouts out pat though so idk
 8 years ago '04        #5
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,285 | Props total: 4307 4307
paul and juicy dont want nobody from memphis to get any shine
 8 years ago '06        #6
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 Bigd**kMonster said:
paul and juicy dont want nobody from memphis to get any shine
Basically...Thats why they dissed Kia Shine...And thats why it took damn near 15 yrs for them and Ball&MJG to do a track.3-6 dont conduct buisness properly.3-6 was like a "Memphis TN No Limit".They had a roster out the a.ss.But seeing as they didnt cut the checks right it caused problems.
 8 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 ProLogic said:
3-6 dont conduct buisness properly.3-6 was like a "Memphis TN No Limit".They had a roster out the a.ss.But seeing as they didnt cut the checks right it caused problems.
.....36 Didn't Really Have A Problem. It Was All Business With Them,They Wanted To Branch Out & Do Business With Artists Out Of The M-Town. They Still Felt Like Local Artists & Workin With Other M-Town Artists Wasn't That Thing Till They Started Making Moves.

The Roster Was Strong But They Was Mainly Focus On The Group "Three 6 Mafia", Which The Roster Tryed To Hop In Too & That's When n*ggas Started Dropping Left & Right Including Acouple Money Issues & How Acouple Artists Was Getting Treated.

But Yo Gotti Heated At What Crunchy Black Was Saying Cause He Felt Crunchy Was Represnting 36 For Beef Which One Of The Reasons Why Crunchy Got Dropped Cause He STAYED Talking Shyt

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #8
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 683 683
Yo Gotti is that n*gga. Cocaine Music 3 is nice. That Standing in the Kitchen is woooo lol.

On a side note...n*gga is so one-dimensional. Cocaine...money...hoes but still good whip musik
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #9
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Yo gottttttttttti

Im looking for a 5 star b***h
 8 years ago '07        #10
Repressed 
space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1217 1217
All them n*ggas suck.

But I don't remember DJ Paul dissn Gotti back a few years ago. I can't remember what cd it was on but I just remember him saying something like..."how you gonna diss me, when you only gettin played in one city (memphis)".

Memphis rap is horrible.
 8 years ago '05        #11
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gmo BlaZe said:
Yo Gotti is that n*gga. Cocaine Music 3 is nice. That Standing in the Kitchen is woooo lol.

On a side note...n*gga is so one-dimensional. Cocaine...money...hoes but still good whip musik
Posted via Mobile Device
yeah that track there is dope :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '08        #12
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,117 | Props total: 220 220
lol yall n*ggas. . . . . . . Yo Gotti been in da Memphis streets for a long time he was doin music since he was like 16 but he was mostly known for drugs so when he started to get big 3 6 was alreeady out but Memphis was callin Yo Gotti the king of Memphis cuz they f**ked wit him way harder DJ Paul aint like dat s**t so he disssed Gotti a couple times and wit da pull 3 6 had they was kinda keepin Gotti from gettin signed but Gotti aint start dissin back until he heard DJ Paul say that he was the king of Memphis
 8 years ago '05        #13
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
but Gotti aint start dissin back until he heard DJ Paul say that he was the king of Memphis
.....Paul Been Calling Himself King Of Memphis For The Longest. Way Before Gotti Got Sign Or Was Making A Buzz. That Was Always Paul's Slogan Mr KOM...Aka King Of Memphis.

I See Yo Gotti Copying That Shyt As Well. I Don't f**k With Yo Gotti,n*gga Always Sound Like He Tired On A Track.

As For Old Members,Only Lord Infamous Is Back But Not Officially Sign With Them But Other Them n*ggas Aint Coming Back Especially T-Rock,He Still Sneak Dissing But I Still f**k With Him Tho (No Homo)

Posted via Mobile Device
 07-02-2009, 12:42 PM         #14
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah im pretty sure they didn't want him to get on, he explains it on a track on the first drama mixtape

infamous dissed him and kia shine in a recent interview
 8 years ago '05        #15
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
 Repressed said:
Memphis rap is horrible.
i disagree.... even tho its only a few ppl i f**k wit on da memphis tip.....
i easily could say alot of diff citys rap is horrible.... but thats another story.....

F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
lol yall n*ggas. . . . . . . Yo Gotti been in da Memphis streets for a long time he was doin music since he was like 16 but he was mostly known for drugs so when he started to get big 3 6 was alreeady out but Memphis was callin Yo Gotti the king of Memphis cuz they f**ked wit him way harder DJ Paul aint like dat s**t
wit 36 that dont want nobody to shine but them.... thats they f**kin problem.....
and they be wonderin why they get dissed.... they cant promote artist who on the right path
or i should say.... promote a artist who knows alot about the game.....
they jus wanna f**k ppl over....

Fresh Whyte said:
I See Yo Gotti Copying That Shyt As Well. I Don't f**k With Yo Gotti,n*gga Always Sound Like He Tired On A Track.

T-Rock,He Still Sneak Dissing But I Still f**k With Him Tho (No Homo)

Posted via Mobile Device
mayne 2 me yo gotti dont sound tired on da track.... id say nakia shyne does tho...lol...

as far as T-Rock.... 36 personally s**tted on T-Rock cause he was stealin they fame.....
I used to know ppl who was anticipatin the HCP songs just to hear T-Rock....
So if i was him id be pissed too and constantly dissin.... 36 jus do dumb s**t... always have...
 07-02-2009, 03:18 PM         #16
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea he's been talkin down on em mad hard.....All I heard was La Chat was trying to get Yo Gotti hooked up with HCP, (Before she left HCP) because she's close homies with Gotti, but it didn't go down.....Gotti said something about the deal sounded shady so he didn't sign with em.....

On a side note, Gotti's like the only dude in Memphis besides 3-6 and Ball And G to actually have some good exposure.....Ever since he started a.ssociating himself with the trap muzik scene, like what Young Jeezy & Gucci Mane does, mothaf**ka has adopted some ATL sound in his music after his 'Life' album.....But yea, Memphis rap scene is f**ked up....ALOT of hatin rappers fosho.....Thats the only state I can think of in the south that hasnt gotten their unity on like that.....Not in the way ATL, Miami, New Orleans, and Texas have
 8 years ago '05        #17
space
space
i got a couple more questions...was yo gotti sign to 36 under there label? and do 36 get love in memphis...and what side of memphis did they rep? i know gotti rep nawf side
 08-31-2009, 02:12 AM         #18
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
i got a couple more questions...was yo gotti sign to 36 under there label? and do 36 get love in memphis...and what side of memphis did they rep? i know gotti rep nawf side
No lie, a Memphis head told me that Memphis does not f**k with 3-6 anymore down where he's at, it's all abotu Yo Gotti now down there, he's way more popular than 3-6 at the moment
 8 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 X-NINE said:
No lie, a Memphis head told me that Memphis does not f**k with 3-6 anymore down where he's at, it's all abotu Yo Gotti now down there, he's way more popular than 3-6 at the moment
that what up
 8 years ago '07        #20
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
with 3-6?? the n*gga diss dem boys on every mixtape :lachen001: do they even respond back or what?

edit*

i got a couple more questions...was yo gotti sign to 36 under a label? and do 36 get love in memphis...and what side of mephis they rep? i know gotti rep nawf side
see thats the reason why they beefing. 3-6 would never give yo gotti a shot and put him on when he really wanted to sign with hypnotized
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy