Drake - Best I Ever Had Video

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #201
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
^^^^so you do go on thisis50.com ahahaha
 8 years ago '07        #202
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 the return 35 said:
^^^^so you do go on thisis50.com ahahaha
umm no idiot i'm cool with vlad and he has me on his vladtv mailing list, not your homepage.

@ THIS IDIOT THINKING EVERYTHING COMES FROM THISIS50

Last edited by MELODY; 07-15-2009 at 03:28 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #203
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 832 832
corny played out concept for a vid....but what do you exspect from a no frills artist like drake....drake=LOST
 07-15-2009, 08:53 AM         #204
Jimmy Brooks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
GOD DAMN THAT s*** SUCKS. I REMEMBER HIM SAYING KANYE GAVE HIM THE BEST IDEA OUT OF ALL OTHER DIRECTORS. LAST TIME KANYE DIRECTS ANOTHER ARTIST'S VIDEO?
"You know something? YOU SUCK"
 8 years ago '04        #205
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
Yo those girls were bad as f*** though. the video isnt that great but it's not horrible, what did u expect from it at least it wasn't some played out in the club video making it rain and s***.
 8 years ago '07        #206
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,406 | Props total: 69927 69927
 Jimmy Brooks said:
"You know something? YOU SUCK"
As much as I hate MELODY, imma agree with him on this one and for YOU to say someone suck after making a thread called 'Drake is the next 2Pac' is blasphemy

And yea the video is wack...prolly his biggest single ever has a corny video. young money is a failing label.

Last edited by Bkjj11; 07-15-2009 at 09:14 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #207
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 MELODY said:
GOD DAMN THAT s*** SUCKS. I REMEMBER HIM SAYING KANYE GAVE HIM THE BEST IDEA OUT OF ALL OTHER DIRECTORS. LAST TIME KANYE DIRECTS ANOTHER ARTIST'S VIDEO?
t*ts and a.ss all over the video and you think it sucks? anyways to each his own
 8 years ago '09        #208
tel504 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
NICE WOMAN BUT THE VIDEO DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME ALL THE HYPE IM NOT EVEN A REAL BIG FAN NOT HATIN ON DUDE AT ALL HOPE HE MAKE IT BUT VIDEO COULD HAVE BEEN ALITTLE BETTER THAN WHAT IT WAS.........
 8 years ago '09        #209
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 11292 11292
First let me start off by mentioning this n*gga is wack as hell, he from the suburbs and had a show on nick and thats automatic failure, people who listen to Drake dont really know his origins (outside the internet), but he is slowly gettin exposed and his fanbase has been decreasin, trust me i hear it on the streets, n*ggas are barely now realizin who this n*gga really is, but even though he is the most undeservin hype in hip hop history (please dont let me get on his blackberry incident on funk flex show), i must say i enjoyed his video
so my question is why all the hate on the video, i saw t*tties bouncin, drake even showed a lil humor made me laugh a lil bit, he earned props from me degradin women like that, much props to Drake for what i consider a nominee for video of the year, but thats just me, n*gga still wack though
 07-28-2009, 12:44 AM         #210
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the video doesn't match the song..
 8 years ago '09        #211
space
space
 Reggie Noble said:
the video doesn't match the song..
who cares, t*tties bouncin in slow mo>>>drakes career
 07-28-2009, 01:04 AM         #212
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never saw the vid until I read this thread and had to go check it out. It don't really go with the song I guess, but damn this s.hit was hilarious!!!
"When they put that d on you, take it"
"You know what we can get done in two minutes"
"The Ducks didn't disappoint Emilio Estevez with the new uniforms"
Straight comedy! Worst vid ever if not for the comedy from Drake and the brea$tisis!
 07-28-2009, 01:09 AM         #213
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HATEWILL! said:
drake is tight
Lay down the pipe..
 8 years ago '07        #214
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
drake is lil wayne without the annoying voice....hes a copycat
 07-28-2009, 01:24 AM         #215
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-on the real the only reason i could see anyone not liking that video is cause either

1. your a girl and think the video was degrading to women (which i guess is understandable)

or

2. your a str8 up f*ggot ..

-ike seriously how you gonna be a real man complaining about a video that has a.sses shaking, and b00bs moving, and the goddess rosa doing them splits :wow::D.. with all that going on and your sitting there worring about the damn video staying true to the concept of the song.:banghead:. yall some homos

-in conclusion shout out to my man drizzy for doing the video str8 for the fellas well atleast the straight ones :applause::cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #216
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
-on the real the only reason i could see anyone not liking that video is cause either

1. your a girl and think the video was degrading to women (which i guess is understandable)

or

2. your a str8 up f*ggot ..

-ike seriously how you gonna be a real man complaining about a video that has a.sses shaking, and b00bs moving, and the goddess rosa doing them splits :wow::D.. with all that going on and your sitting there worring about the damn video staying true to the concept of the song.:banghead:. yall some homos

-in conclusion shout out to my man drizzy for doing the video str8 for the fellas well atleast the straight ones :applause::cool-smiley-009:

exactly my point, drake is wack as hell, but his video gets props
 8 years ago '04        #217
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
i fu*ks with drake but the video is terrible... i see t*tties, pus*y and a.ss on pr0nos
 8 years ago '04        #218
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 UrbanEnterprise said:
First let me start off by mentioning this n*gga is wack as hell, he from the suburbs and had a show on nick and thats automatic failure, people who listen to Drake dont really know his origins (outside the internet), but he is slowly gettin exposed and his fanbase has been decreasin, trust me i hear it on the streets, n*ggas are barely now realizin who this n*gga really is, but even though he is the most undeservin hype in hip hop history (please dont let me get on his blackberry incident on funk flex show), i must say i enjoyed his video
so my question is why all the hate on the video, i saw t*tties bouncin, drake even showed a lil humor made me laugh a lil bit, he earned props from me degradin women like that, much props to Drake for what i consider a nominee for video of the year, but thats just me, n*gga still wack though
I didnt realize n*ggas thought DRAKE WAS A STREET n*gga. Drake and street in the same sentence, u must be a oj fan thinkin everything gotta be street instead of creative
 8 years ago '09        #219
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
I didnt realize n*ggas thought DRAKE WAS A STREET n*gga. Drake and street in the same sentence, u must be a oj fan thinkin everything gotta be street instead of creative
i never said n*ggas thought he was street, and no i'm not an oj fan, bein street can be creative if u do it right, u can be a great lyricist but if u aint creative then you're just boring.
 8 years ago '04        #220
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Quez04 said:
i fu*ks with drake but the video is terrible... i see t*tties, pus*y and a.ss on pr0nos
Exactly, anybody calling this video great because of the brea$tisis (I could watch those bounce all day) is a fool. We're saying the video is some sh*t because it is some sh*t. The direction and overall quality is terrible. The concept is nothing fresh. I like the song, but so many people were hyping the hell out of the song and I expected a video to continue to push the hype of the song, but the video is whack as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now