HoW CAN YALL LISTEN TO A RAPPER WIT NO SWAGG?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2009, 11:09 AM         #81
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

turn my swag on

threadstarter must not have any swag
no but i have lyrical skills out this world...all i care about.

Seems like too many people have such low self esteem that they have to be reminded and remind themselves how much SWAG they carry. it's pathetic.

Last edited by Kal Tourette; 07-02-2009 at 11:11 AM..
 07-02-2009, 11:18 AM         #82
brayan99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quontal said:
Kinfolk Kia Shine is the the King of Swag not Jim Jones...well i guess commercially Jim jones but underground kia shine
You sound silly..."swag" originated in Harlem...a long time ago..it wasn't until diplomats started using the word till it caught on.

s**t listen to their old mixtapes....and who the f**k is kinfolk kia shine? I won't even bother googling because I can tell from his name he is a pop rapper that makes ring tone songs...

amirite?
 07-02-2009, 11:19 AM         #83
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k this thread starter. f**k U!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #84
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Damn, threadstarter is pissed over a WORD
 8 years ago '05        #85
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 brayan99 said:
You sound silly..."swag" originated in Harlem...a long time ago..it wasn't until diplomats started using the word till it caught on.

s**t listen to their old mixtapes....and who the f**k is kinfolk kia shine? I won't even bother googling because I can tell from his name he is a pop rapper that makes ring tone songs...

amirite?
yea i think you right I heard them saying it on the 01 02 mixtapes..and then on.. but it blew up in songs like 07 and 08
 07-02-2009, 11:30 AM         #86
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
You can thank jim jones.

(was using the word in 2005)

Then f*g**ts jumped aboard and made s**t up like "Swag surfin"

ehh..no
 07-02-2009, 11:40 AM         #87
farrockmardarah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
HOW DA f**k CAN YOU LISTEN TO WACK a.ss n*ggaS LIKE SLAUGHTER HOUSE
THEY BORING NONE OF THEM CAN DRESS AND THEM n*ggaS FAT AS f**k

[pic - click to view]

REAL n*ggaS AINT TRYNA HEAR DAT s**t

I AINT TRYNA HEAR SUM BUM a.ss RAPPERS THAT I GOT MORE MONEY THAN
IM TRYNA HEAR A REAL n*gga LIKE GUCCI MANE THAT MOTIVATE A n*gga TO GO OUT AND GET DA BREAD

REAL TALK

forreal
 8 years ago '07        #88
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1862 1862
FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT WORD WAS DIDDY BACK WHEN HE WAS PUFF DADDY SO THAT WAS BACCCCCCCCK IN THE DAYS. @ PEOPLE THINKING JIM JONES CREATED THAT TERM.
 07-02-2009, 11:57 AM         #89
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People like Michael Jackson are who they are because they never BRAGGED, or talked about "MY SWAG, MY SWAG, MY SWAG". He was the biggest kid out there,
Dude, you take things way too serial. When I said MJ had swag in that thread, I was dissing every rapper who claims to have something called "swagger"... I mean, when I saw MJ do that moonwalk/hands in his pockets, first thing I thought was THIS IS SWAGGER, unlike every other rapper who claims to have it, or the fans etc... Do I think swagger is makes ya talented? of course not... I'm just sayin.... you take s**t to serious dude...
 07-02-2009, 12:29 PM         #90
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
no but i have lyrical skills out this world...all i care about.

Seems like too many people have such low self esteem that they have to be reminded and remind themselves how much SWAG they carry. it's pathetic.
proove it
 8 years ago '04        #91
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
I do remember the word bein used heavily from like 02-03 but it was used in a differnt way and not everyone was using it. I remember diddy used it alot on makin the band 2, but it was used to describe a persons demeanor not just the way they dressed.
 07-02-2009, 01:28 PM         #92
Jack.Nappier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is so tru first off wat happened to lyrics? U got these f**k faces like Soulja Boy "Youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !", Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman "Aye Brothers" that s**t aint music come on i have a convo wit my boy at work b out this s**t more or less all the time he thinks Max B is the best f**kin hook man ever hands down. So i ask him where does Nate Dogg fit into this equation his response "f**k nate dogg he aint f**kin wit max b" WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HOLD THE f**k UP LETS REWIND THAT STATEMENT RIGHT QUICK "f**k nate dogg he aint f**kin wit max b" REALLY???????????????????????????? how much crack can u smoke in a day to even compare max b weit nate dogg sry had to vent back to this swag s**t. Hip hop music aint sellin at all all the real rappers last albums all BRICKED HORRIBLY WENT WOOD EVEN ie: Busta Rhymes sold less than 100,000 copies of B.O.M.B, CNN aint even chart (i'm not sure if someone knows lemme kno), Nas-(Untitled) was the last album to actually sell gold (GOLD for a Nas album only other one to go gold was Hip Hop Is Dead) but seriously i bet u (I have no evidence if someone does please post) that Gucci Mane or Oj or worse even Mr.tell Em (who was as high as 4 on billboard charts) proly have sold more than that and that my friends is just sad
 8 years ago '05        #93
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 slimwillie said:
Jay-Z was using that s**t in 03 on Black Album

I got a hustler spirit, n*gga period
Check out my hat yo, peep the way I wear it
Check out my swag' yo, I walk like a ballplayer
No matter where you go, you are what you are player
And you can try to change but that's just the top layer
he also said it in 01

"i guess i got my swagger back// mama said i done k!lled the man, well i guess i got the dagger back"

the word is old...but like everything else something "in-style" will go out and come back again
 07-02-2009, 01:56 PM         #94
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i realized i put gucci mane i meant jeezy
 8 years ago '05        #95
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
u ppl are buying into this thread, he knows ppl are gonna react the same way as if Drake were to fall off a building and die now. So props to the threadstarter for making a 5 page thread based on something we all know is BS.
 8 years ago '09        #96
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
F_CK SWAG...
close thread!!
 8 years ago '05        #97
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
the word is just recycled from the 60s 70s anyway like all words every year its a new old word people hop on and try to claim.. im suprise nobody brought back whats up "homeslice"
 8 years ago '06        #98
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
And people wonder why hip-hop is dead, dumbasses like this thread started. He buys albums based off there swag,lol. Woooooooooooow. Big L for that one.
 07-02-2009, 09:07 PM         #99
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Dude, you take things way too serial. When I said MJ had swag in that thread, I was dissing every rapper who claims to have something called "swagger"... I mean, when I saw MJ do that moonwalk/hands in his pockets, first thing I thought was THIS IS SWAGGER, unlike every other rapper who claims to have it, or the fans etc... Do I think swagger is makes ya talented? of course not... I'm just sayin.... you take s**t to serious dude...
I am an emcee and music in general is very serious to me so when people make a joke out of it even with words like SWAG being overused, autotune, Bling bling, shawty, crack...all redundant s**t!!!!!
 07-02-2009, 09:13 PM         #100
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
proove it
I will...I'm almost done with my album. I promise u heat. I'm like a mix of Rakim, Eminem, and Big Daddy Kane. Those are my styles. My myspace stuff is aiight compared to what's on my album, but u can peep it and u won't hear a single cuss word nor will u hear gun violence or gangster imagery. Just Kal Tourette being Kal tourette. I been gettin some buzz down here in the DFW, but people are too ignorant to give space to my type of music. Anyway u can peep some of my quick myspace joints. The mastered version of "Deadly Literature" will make the cut for my indie debut.

myspace.com/kaltourette
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish