Wale is a Fake Dude

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
113 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-01-2009, 11:22 AM         #41
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmec said:
Why don't you sit your b***hass down somewhere... U callin this man out on s**t he did in HIGH SCHOOL... HIGH SCHOOL!!! n*gga, u talkin bout HIGH SCHOOL where every n*gga on this board and in the world did some immature s**t that they regret now back then. n*gga, u talkin bout f**king HIGH SCHOOL. Wale is a grown a.ss man trying to chase his f**king dreams. But of course there's hating a.ss n*ggas like YOU trying to keep one of our own from making it.

I can't believe this n*gga brought up high school. grow the f**k up. And I guess you are following this n*gga around to different hoods he's visited or lived too right??? n*gga I rep many different areas I've lived in.. Get off this n*gga's nuts and support our own b***h. All we got is us out here in the DMV and if someone is trying to finally put us on the map, then we got to support them!!!

this n*gga is probably a f**king cowboys fan too.... b***h.
..this n*gga went in on some Allen I "PRACTICE?" s**t...."HIGH SCHOOL?...n*gga, you talkin bout HIGH SCHOOL!!...f**kin HIGH SCHOOL"...
 07-01-2009, 11:43 AM         #42
finesse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
..this n*gga went in on some Allen I "PRACTICE?" s**t...."HIGH SCHOOL?...n*gga, you talkin bout HIGH SCHOOL!!...f**kin HIGH SCHOOL"...
 9 years ago '04        #43
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 451 451
I don't really say to much on boxden but, since we are apeaking on Wale here's a story. I went to holla at Dan(sneakerman) when he was working in P.G. plaza. He's with Wale so at the time my brother owned probably one the biggest mixtape spots in the D.M.V. called Extreme in gaithersburg and we had a more than a few folks come in the store and ask about Wale mixtape. So i tell Wale if it's a way for him to dropped some off or somehow get some to the store he should try. Now, before I finish I don't stand to gain a dime or anything else I'm just trying to show some love because I just would like to see my Area get some shine. Wale looks at me and say's Gaithersburg and kind of brushes me off like his to big for it or something. Then I find out he's from there. Wow, not to say that he's fake but I'll let ya'll call it. Being from this area we don't have anyone on yet to hate the dude so I still hope open some doors for other artist out here.
 9 years ago '05        #44
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 940 940
D.C, Maryland, and Virginia got a movement going on where everyone is connected. They all f**k with Northface, they all bump go-go, and they respect Wale as the front image of D.C. You can ride the metro and go through all three that's how close they are.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #45
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
@ this thread
 9 years ago '09        #46
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,982 | Props total: 1842 1842
Dude tries to discredit his commercial songs, but they are the only thing he got going for him.

chillin/nike boots and the rest who gives a s**t.
 07-01-2009, 07:13 PM         #47
Ruthless Champ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neohuey89 said:
D.C, Maryland, and Virginia got a movement going on where everyone is connected. They all f**k with Northface, they all bump go-go, and they respect Wale as the front image of D.C. You can ride the metro and go through all three that's how close they are.
Posted via Mobile Device
n*gga u live in rhode island how the f**k you gonna know who the dmv respects as its front image
 9 years ago '05        #48
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$14,233 | Props total: 6022 6022
 Ruthless Champ said:
n*gga u live in rhode island how the f**k you gonna know who the dmv respects as its front image
n*gga you live in dirty azz jersey who the fukk are you to question anyone about regional s**t

*changes location to Baltimore*
 9 years ago '08        #49
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
Tune with lady gaga flop, im telling you all these hipsters fans are just like joe budden fans they will ride you till the end on the net, but when your s**t out, no one aint buying it
 9 years ago '04        #50
youngmec 
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 162 162
 YoungGQ said:
LMFAO!!! That's what I was going for....LOL
 9 years ago '04        #51
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 21131 21131
DMV all day everyday

703 in the house
 07-02-2009, 08:11 AM         #52
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmec said:
LMFAO!!! That's what I was going for....LOL
s**t was brilliant...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
134 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cas and 69 Talk on Live, Now Best Friends
48 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy