Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-01-2009, 12:22 PM         #41
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmec said:
Why don't you sit your b***hass down somewhere... U callin this man out on s**t he did in HIGH SCHOOL... HIGH SCHOOL!!! n*gga, u talkin bout HIGH SCHOOL where every n*gga on this board and in the world did some immature s**t that they regret now back then. n*gga, u talkin bout f**king HIGH SCHOOL. Wale is a grown a.ss man trying to chase his f**king dreams. But of course there's hating a.ss n*ggas like YOU trying to keep one of our own from making it.

I can't believe this n*gga brought up high school. grow the f**k up. And I guess you are following this n*gga around to different hoods he's visited or lived too right??? n*gga I rep many different areas I've lived in.. Get off this n*gga's nuts and support our own b***h. All we got is us out here in the DMV and if someone is trying to finally put us on the map, then we got to support them!!!

this n*gga is probably a f**king cowboys fan too.... b***h.
..this n*gga went in on some Allen I "PRACTICE?" s**t...."HIGH SCHOOL?...n*gga, you talkin bout HIGH SCHOOL!!...f**kin HIGH SCHOOL"...
 07-01-2009, 12:43 PM         #42
finesse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
..this n*gga went in on some Allen I "PRACTICE?" s**t...."HIGH SCHOOL?...n*gga, you talkin bout HIGH SCHOOL!!...f**kin HIGH SCHOOL"...
 8 years ago '04        #43
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
I don't really say to much on boxden but, since we are apeaking on Wale here's a story. I went to holla at Dan(sneakerman) when he was working in P.G. plaza. He's with Wale so at the time my brother owned probably one the biggest mixtape spots in the D.M.V. called Extreme in gaithersburg and we had a more than a few folks come in the store and ask about Wale mixtape. So i tell Wale if it's a way for him to dropped some off or somehow get some to the store he should try. Now, before I finish I don't stand to gain a dime or anything else I'm just trying to show some love because I just would like to see my Area get some shine. Wale looks at me and say's Gaithersburg and kind of brushes me off like his to big for it or something. Then I find out he's from there. Wow, not to say that he's fake but I'll let ya'll call it. Being from this area we don't have anyone on yet to hate the dude so I still hope open some doors for other artist out here.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,654 | Props total: 666 666
D.C, Maryland, and Virginia got a movement going on where everyone is connected. They all f**k with Northface, they all bump go-go, and they respect Wale as the front image of D.C. You can ride the metro and go through all three that's how close they are.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #45
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
@ this thread
 8 years ago '09        #46
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Dude tries to discredit his commercial songs, but they are the only thing he got going for him.

chillin/nike boots and the rest who gives a s**t.
 07-01-2009, 08:13 PM         #47
Ruthless Champ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neohuey89 said:
D.C, Maryland, and Virginia got a movement going on where everyone is connected. They all f**k with Northface, they all bump go-go, and they respect Wale as the front image of D.C. You can ride the metro and go through all three that's how close they are.
Posted via Mobile Device
n*gga u live in rhode island how the f**k you gonna know who the dmv respects as its front image
 8 years ago '05        #48
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Ruthless Champ said:
n*gga u live in rhode island how the f**k you gonna know who the dmv respects as its front image
n*gga you live in dirty azz jersey who the fukk are you to question anyone about regional s**t

*changes location to Baltimore*
 8 years ago '08        #49
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Tune with lady gaga flop, im telling you all these hipsters fans are just like joe budden fans they will ride you till the end on the net, but when your s**t out, no one aint buying it
 8 years ago '04        #50
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
 YoungGQ said:
LMFAO!!! That's what I was going for....LOL
 8 years ago '04        #51
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 15456 15456
DMV all day everyday

703 in the house
 07-02-2009, 09:11 AM         #52
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmec said:
LMFAO!!! That's what I was going for....LOL
s**t was brilliant...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy