Wale is a Fake Dude

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Qa
 youngvito18 said:
n*gga......you said he fake because he doesnt rep where he was raised........and he is from where your from........yet you on boxden reppin "harlem"

[pic - click to view]

fukk outta here, with your own rhetoric, YOUR FAKE
Lmao ether,this thread is sad, how can dude be fake for reppin a whole area wtf
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-30-2009, 08:39 PM         #22
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because someone went to high school/stay somewhere, that doesn't mean they have to rep it. I mean if he had to work really hard for his deal and his community never did a damn thing for him why should he come back and rep that?
 8 years ago '04        #23
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 222 222
 rkn0720 said:
Your right, I don't listen to his music. But to rep DC when your not from there is fake to me. And I just saw the video where he flipped a fans hat and was acting hard as s**t, and I quote he said " man I got n*ggas here that will beat your a.ss"....that is who he is, he has people do s**t for him, because he is soft inside. And n*gga, he went to my High school. I am pretty sure I know more about him as a person than you do....I was a freshman when he was a Senior, So I aint chill with him like that, but I've heard stories.
Wow. Disgruntled groupie.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-30-2009, 09:10 PM         #24
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This is the second(good for the BX) time i've seen some loser come on here hating on wale. How can he be fake when he already said himself that he is not from DC, and he never tries to act hard? U even said yourself that he said he will get his people to handle s**t. What's fake about a person with money having n*ggaz that's down for him? Fake would be if he claimed he was born n raised in the projects, was selling drugs, and he'll stomp a n*gga out for looking at him funny. You know? like the rest of the industry...

Reminds me of chamillionaire haters. Don't know anything about him, just mad cuz he got fans.

Last edited by macadon83; 06-30-2009 at 09:14 PM..
 06-30-2009, 09:16 PM         #25
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:

This is the second(good for the BX) time i've seen some loser come on here hating on wale. How can he be fake when he already said himself that he is not from DC, and he never tries to act hard? U even said yourself that he said he will get his people to handle s**t. What's fake about a person with money having n*ggaz that's down for him? Fake would be if he claimed he was born n raised in the projects, was selling drugs, and he'll stomp a n*gga out for looking at him funny. You know? like the rest of the industry...

Reminds me of chamillionaire haters. Don't know anything about him, just mad cuz he got fans.
*flips your hat off and walks towards 3 security guards*
 8 years ago '05        #26
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 2629 2629
i was punk in highschool, a real goofball, but when i graduated, shyte got real, i change into a evil being.................
 07-01-2009, 06:01 AM         #27
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...my broad out in Laurel said some similar s**t..but dude says himself that he's from MD..but from my understandin..dude rep the DMV regardless...so i think it's moreso about that than anything else.....it's some nice n*ggas out here..the boy AP..Lyriciss..Chris Barz...it's quite a few real solid cats
 8 years ago '04        #28
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
i think rkn got beat up by wale's crew...
 07-01-2009, 08:55 AM         #29
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow i did not know that n*gga went to QO

f**k QO though, Northwest High run yall n*ggas!!!
 8 years ago '08        #30
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
lmao, this is prolly the white boy wale's crew beat the f**k up....
 8 years ago '05        #31
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 HeavenlySword said:
lmao @ a rapper repping 3 AREAS

imma start reppin for L.A., Chicago, AND NY......s**t i been to all 3 AND got family in all 3 wassup

jesus christ this new generation is f**ked.....
it ain't like that. DMV is so close to each other depending what area that you live in, its all the same. hard to explain but if you was from around up here you'd know.
 8 years ago '04        #32
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 20223 20223
 goldgrill910 said:
it ain't like that. DMV is so close to each other depending what area that you live in, its all the same. hard to explain but if you was from around up here you'd know.
exactly! i live in MD but when random people ask i just say DC area....its really the same
 07-01-2009, 09:43 AM         #33
finesse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint² said:
Wow i did not know that n*gga went to QO

f**k QO though, Northwest High run yall n*ggas!!!
first of all northwest doesn't run s**t
second of all its good to see other moco dudes in bx
third of all i thought wale was born in northwest then moved to largo and then moved again and went to QO

either way he makes good music
his new mixtape is fire
 07-01-2009, 09:46 AM         #34
Weezy_Baby10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agreed lol
 8 years ago '08        #35
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41

[video - click to view]

does he seem c*cky

Last edited by Showtimegp; 07-01-2009 at 09:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #36
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
 rkn0720 said:
I'm not sayin he is fake because of his music, I am saying he is fake because of what he reps. And in High school his peoples jumped helpless white boys. Anyone who needs to squad up to take down one man, is fake IMO. You guys do know that Where he grew up is in MD. Not DC. Thats like him repping baltimore, because its 45 mins away lol. I rep Montgomery County, because that is where I'm from.
Why don't you sit your b***hass down somewhere... U callin this man out on s**t he did in HIGH SCHOOL... HIGH SCHOOL!!! n*gga, u talkin bout HIGH SCHOOL where every n*gga on this board and in the world did some immature s**t that they regret now back then. n*gga, u talkin bout f**king HIGH SCHOOL. Wale is a grown a.ss man trying to chase his f**king dreams. But of course there's hating a.ss n*ggas like YOU trying to keep one of our own from making it.

I can't believe this n*gga brought up high school. grow the f**k up. And I guess you are following this n*gga around to different hoods he's visited or lived too right??? n*gga I rep many different areas I've lived in.. Get off this n*gga's nuts and support our own b***h. All we got is us out here in the DMV and if someone is trying to finally put us on the map, then we got to support them!!!

this n*gga is probably a f**king cowboys fan too.... b***h.
 07-01-2009, 10:30 AM         #37
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U was the White boy from the story huh?...

Jus be real.. We won't laugh..
 07-01-2009, 10:55 AM         #38
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
lmao @ a rapper repping 3 AREAS

imma start reppin for L.A., Chicago, AND NY......s**t i been to all 3 AND got family in all 3 wassup

jesus christ this new generation is f**ked.....
First of all only a complete idiot would tie himself to a turf or whatever you want to call it. Once you say "I rep __________ (insert state)," you are now placing you self in the circle of stereotypes that people judge this crowd by.

Would you want to rep Montana if you had family living there? No, because you already have a picture in your head of how lame the people are, that live in Montana. So it's only right that a person starts claiming something he feels comfortable being judge by others. The only rule is, "you must currently live there to rep it." If you don't live there, well you can't rep it, but where you are from and "what you are reppin" are two completely different things that shouldn't be in the same conversation. You can move out of New York, but if the guys back home tell you, "son you can't rep New York no more, your making money with them dudes in cali, rep cali now." You got to rep who you are riding with.

If I move to Canada today and made friends, lived there for a two years got to know the city real good, makes a million dollar. Guess who I'm going to rep for when I finally get on? USA? No, I'm reppin everyone around me. When it's all said and done we are all reppin the same f**king thing, "Planet Earth."

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-01-2009 at 10:59 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #39
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17130 17130
Wale is a lame, he will disappear from the game, that type of dude doesn't have longevity.
 8 years ago '04        #40
jayo1210 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 6 6
smh at MoCo n*ggas sayn every where n the DMV is pretty much the same. i stay out n landover and there is a difference between PG and moco and dc and etc. there are similarities but Moco and VA dont face the same obstacles and violence as n*ggas n Dc and PG do
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy