most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2009, 06:09 PM         #1
6165 pageviews
53 comments

rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wale is a Fake Dude

This n*gga went to my High School, Quince Orchard. QO is located in gaithersburg/germantown area, and this n*gga reps DC/PG county. He is fake. That isn't the only reason he is fake, he also never handles his own beef. I know a dude that got jumped by his crew, and he didn't do s**t. If he was so "gangsta" he wouldn't need to squad up to beat up a white boy. He is soft, and he isn't even from DC. f**k Wale.

53 comments for "Wale is a Fake Dude"

8 years ago '04        #2
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1445 1445
He is not a g. But md dc va are all dc from 301 202 703 n 240. He my boys boy he aite. I dun think he is fake. But 2each is own.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #3
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 rkn0720 said:
This n*gga went to my High School, Quince Orchard. QO is located in gaithersburg/germantown area, and this n*gga reps DC/PG county. He is fake. That isn't the only reason he is fake, he also never handles his own beef. I know a dude that got jumped by his crew, and he didn't do s**t. If he was so "gangsta" he wouldn't need to squad up to beat up a white boy. He is soft, and he isn't even from DC. f**k Wale.
wale dont do street raps where he's brolic and chews on bullets and lets mac 11's off in the middle of church..........and i think he already touched on the issue of where he's from many times, he already said he wasnt raised in dc, n*gga rep the entire DMV........now how the hell is a n*gga like me way down here in florida more knowledgeable about artists from YOUR city

sit down man...its obvious you dont listen to the n*ggas music and your just mad cause he dont return your myspace/facebook/twitter messages
 8 years ago '04        #4
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1445 1445
N even if not fron the urea... He is the only one that made it thus far. Id rather have him over tabbey even tho he cool with my n*gga a.p.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #5
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
dc.md.some parts of va...all the same
 8 years ago '05        #6
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
N even if not fron the urea... He is the only one that made it thus far. Id rather have him over tabbey even tho he cool with my n*gga a.p.
Posted via Mobile Device
tabi nice...he one of a kind thats y i f**ks with him.....a.p. nice too but wut you kno about my homie young-i.......DMV got TALENT and we comin
 8 years ago '07        #7
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,672 | Props total: 38450 38450
 youngvito18 said:
sit down man...its obvious you dont listen to the n*ggas music and your just mad cause he dont return your myspace/facebook/twitter messages
OWNED
 06-30-2009, 06:46 PM         #8
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man wale is boring as f**k for real.
 06-30-2009, 07:02 PM         #9
rkn0720  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
wale dont do street raps where he's brolic and chews on bullets and lets mac 11's off in the middle of church..........and i think he already touched on the issue of where he's from many times, he already said he wasnt raised in dc, n*gga rep the entire DMV........now how the hell is a n*gga like me way down here in florida more knowledgeable about artists from YOUR city

Your right, I don't listen to his music. But to rep DC when your not from there is fake to me. And I just saw the video where he flipped a fans hat and was acting hard as s**t, and I quote he said " man I got n*ggas here that will beat your a.ss"....that is who he is, he has people do s**t for him, because he is soft inside. And n*gga, he went to my High school. I am pretty sure I know more about him as a person than you do....I was a freshman when he was a Senior, So I aint chill with him like that, but I've heard stories.
 06-30-2009, 07:10 PM         #10
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rkn0720 said:
Your right, I don't listen to his music. But to rep DC when your not from there is fake to me. And I just saw the video where he flipped a fans hat and was acting hard as s**t, and I quote he said " man I got n*ggas here that will beat your a.ss"....that is who he is, he has people do s**t for him, because he is soft inside. And n*gga, he went to my High school. I am pretty sure I know more about him as a person than you do....I was a freshman when he was a Senior, So I aint chill with him like that, but I've heard stories.

.....i swear you n*ggas just type without even thinking...
 8 years ago '04        #11
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 rkn0720 said:
you would have had more credibility if u just left out the last line

with that said who the f**k is wale?
 8 years ago '07        #12
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
Dont cook coke, no sir that aint me...

Doesnt sound like he tryin to be all hard and s**t. He just a Kanye type dude who likes to dress fly and drop real tight rhymes, and rap about sports, which I love. He is a "feel good music" type dude.
 06-30-2009, 07:24 PM         #13
rkn0720  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not sayin he is fake because of his music, I am saying he is fake because of what he reps. And in High school his peoples jumped helpless white boys. Anyone who needs to squad up to take down one man, is fake IMO. You guys do know that Where he grew up is in MD. Not DC. Thats like him repping baltimore, because its 45 mins away lol. I rep Montgomery County, because that is where I'm from.
 8 years ago '05        #14
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
 rkn0720 said:
I'm not sayin he is fake because of his music, I am saying he is fake because of what he reps. And in High school his peoples jumped helpless white boys. Anyone who needs to squad up to take down one man, is fake IMO. You guys do know that Where he grew up is in MD. Not DC. Thats like him repping baltimore, because its 45 mins away lol. I rep Montgomery County, because that is where I'm from.
n*gga stop b***hing we gona DMV(DC,MD,VA) movement going on right now its hatin as n*ggas like you who hold us back you ol crab in a barrel as n*gga.....
 06-30-2009, 07:35 PM         #15
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this n*gga mad cuz Wale didn't let him hang out with him when he was a senior. wale isn't a hard n*gga. Wale doesn't just rep one place. He never said any street he grew up on or took pictures on the corner with some hood n*ggas and acted like he was from there. SO GTFOH. What he does is no different from Jay-Z screaming Bankhead on a song and TI callin out all the zones hes nearby even though he was never raised there. Nothing but a sign of respect to those areas.

Ive met the n*gga once at my school and when he was performing. and he even came around my way for the Uptown Roamers video because he actually knew n*ggas around here. Hes a level headed dude. Theres nothing fake about him.

Last edited by Andre3000; 06-30-2009 at 07:36 PM..
 06-30-2009, 07:35 PM         #16
rkn0720  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdubbayou said:
n*gga stop b***hing we gona DMV(DC,MD,VA) movement going on right now its hatin as n*ggas like you who hold us back you ol crab in a barrel as n*gga.....

lol I support dude because he is from the area, but he still doesn't have my respect. And your saying n*ggas like me are holding us back? A post on a message board will not affect anything. If he is nice, he will get recognition.
 06-30-2009, 07:43 PM         #17
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ a rapper repping 3 AREAS

imma start reppin for L.A., Chicago, AND NY......s**t i been to all 3 AND got family in all 3 wassup

jesus christ this new generation is f**ked.....
 8 years ago '05        #18
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 rkn0720 said:
I'm not sayin he is fake because of his music, I am saying he is fake because of what he reps. .
n*gga......you said he fake because he doesnt rep where he was raised........and he is from where your from........yet you on boxden reppin "harlem"

[pic - click to view]

fukk outta here, with your own rhetoric, YOUR FAKE

Last edited by youngvito18; 06-30-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 06-30-2009, 08:35 PM         #19
rkn0720  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
n*gga......you said he fake because he doesnt rep where he was raised........and he is from where your from........yet you on boxden reppin "harlem"

[pic - click to view]

fukk outta here, with your own rhetoric, YOUR FAKE

I live in Harlem now dumbass, spanish harlem. I grew up in Mo CO.
 06-30-2009, 08:36 PM         #20
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

exactly, he explains this s**t in his songs enough times, listen to the music instead of complaining on bx
or if u dont listen to his music, then you shouldnt be complaining

and wale never claims to be gangsta, you REALLY know that if you listened to his music
he's done some dirt in the past though, listen to "lucky me" off of Hate is the New Love mixape
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy