Boxden users with Macbooks?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #61
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 ChAtURanGa said:
Mac's are the ish, the only problem is the internet is horrible. Very slow, but other than that, I love my mac...totally cool..
Posted via Mobile Device
really? i have a macbook pro...internet speed is top notch! comcast the way to go
 7 years ago '05        #62
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Rockobox said:
And thanks to you other guys, too. Anyone else got any stories?
ive got a two year old macbook and i love it. all of the programs are great and like the other guy said simplicity goes a long way. it runs smooth and has treated me better than all previously owned windows based machines. windows office is a must.
 12-12-2010, 09:54 PM         #63
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
17" MBP, i5 processor, 4GB of RAM. Works awesome. Probably will bump it up to 8GB soon.
 7 years ago '10        #64
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 ima80baby said:
My opinion all depends on how much time you've got to hear it. The list of reasons to make the switch is long.

Believe it or not, the Mac OS is easier to use than a PC and you don't run into the same problems that you would with a PC. Those little errors that pop up when you want to run something on a PC don't show up AT ALL on a Mac. I have yet to have even 1 error pop up and I've had this thing for 7 months already.

When it comes to running certain software, you're right. I haven't found Mac versions of all Windows software. However, if you do decide to get the Mac, I'll pm you a website that I have that gives me software for the Mac. Plus a special software that will allow you to run Windows native programs without installing Windows.

And yes, Bootcamp does work. It works brilliantly. So far I've run XP, Vista and Windows 7 using it. And the funny thing is that I have had less issues running these OS's on the Mac than I did using them on a PC.

So yeah, if you're interested in getting a Mac, you should. It's alot easier to use, plus it's more fun. It comes bundled with great software too. And you get what you pay for (hence the reason why Windows computers act up all the time). My Mac hasn't acted up yet.
this ^^^, i also use a Mac and i havnet regreted switching over once
 7 years ago '10        #65
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 1495 1495
I'll be getting $3000 excess student loans next semester that I'm going to use to save for a car but I've really been thinking about getting a mac... but <$1000?? that's f**king expensive... this motherf**ker better last me 5+ years
 7 years ago '05        #66
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
ive been using my macbook for a year+ now and the best thing about it? runs the same as the day i bought it with no formatting, defrag or any of the other bulls**t u need to do with a windows based machine

i was even using parallels for a while but i removed it because every program i need now has a mac version
 7 years ago '09        #67
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 the88questtsi said:
Just bought a 15" mac book pro, got $500 off since the new models came out and so far I have not had an issue with it. I am going to up it to 4gb of ram and try out some of the mac office software. Anybody have any suggestions about apps or widgets to try out.
how da fizzuck did u get 500 off?
 7 years ago '04        #68
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I think I'm getting one in the spring time. Bought this damn HP laptop in April 09 and this piece of sh*t trippin already. Fan always goes off, computer always freezes up, the damn sound goes up and down by itself.

I'm done man. Macbook here I come.
 7 years ago '04        #69
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
i don't feel like typing a whole essay, but plain and simple I switched to a MAC two years ago and I'm not goin back to a PC. Just Way Too Many Viruses and Problems On a PC. Haven't gotten a Virus on my MAC yet!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy