Boxden users with Macbooks?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2009, 03:26 PM         #21
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChAtURanGa said:
Mac's are the ish, the only problem is the internet is horrible. Very slow, but other than that, I love my mac...totally cool..
Posted via Mobile Device
wtf are you talking about... your internet has to do with you.... not the mac
 07-09-2009, 06:05 PM         #22
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i recently got a 15 inch mac book pro.

it is by far the best laptop i've used. i think mac's are better than pc's and even though you cant get every program it more than makes up for it
 8 years ago '08        #23
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
ill never buy another PC, mac is the way to go. i rarely have problems and i mean rare. im finishing my major in MIS and all i work with is PCs and microsoft servers, but i come home to my lovely macbook. the only thing i would recommend is not getting the white macbook. i have a crack in mine, kinda annoying but thats it. the OS is 100000000 better than anything microsoft has put out. snow leopard is about to be released in september to go against windows 7, and they are only charging $25 for current mac owners....microsoft would charge a few car notes....
 8 years ago '07        #24
the88questtsi 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
Just bought a 15" mac book pro, got $500 off since the new models came out and so far I have not had an issue with it. I am going to up it to 4gb of ram and try out some of the mac office software. Anybody have any suggestions about apps or widgets to try out.
 8 years ago '06        #25
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,532 | Props total: 16378 16378
im seriously considering to get one ASAP.

If i get one now, in september when the new OS comes out will i be able to upgrade to it easily (cost etc)

Thanks
 8 years ago '06        #26
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,532 | Props total: 16378 16378
sidenote

does anyone know when the updated macbooks are coming out???
 8 years ago '06        #27
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Price is basically the biggest issue. You can get a windows laptop with the same specs for much cheaper...and since most people are a lot more familiar with windows....

I've had many windows based laptops and none of them have problems or have slowed down like someone claimed. Just get a good brand like ibm or toshiba and you definitely wont regret it. Unless you wanna pay that much more for a Mac OS that you'll have to load windows on anyway.
 8 years ago '06        #28
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
mac ftw I have a 24'' Imac and a 13'' 2009 macbook pro 2.53ghz 4gig 250 hd
once you go mac you never go back :D
 8 years ago '04        #29
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
 hockeythug said:
I got the first Macbook that came out, the black one. Love it. Buy it with the minimum amount of ram and just go to newegg.com and max it out. Alot cheaper that way. I mainly just use my Macbook but use a PC for some stuff as well.

The names slip my mind, but there is software that lets you install windows on a non-destructive partition on your hard drive and run it in a window while still runing OS X. No need to reboot every time.
The software that lets you install the OS of your choice on a non destructive partition is called : Parallels 4.0 I currently installed this software on our iMacs in the lab. Works great. We currently have Windows Xp Virtual Machine installed on a partition of our iMacs. This software works very well, no hickups, and you can have multiple VM's (Virtual Machines, or OS's) installed and you can open them in their own window, and it also will run in coherence mode with the Mac OSx.
 8 years ago '06        #30
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 109 109
 ima80baby said:
My opinion all depends on how much time you've got to hear it. The list of reasons to make the switch is long.

Believe it or not, the Mac OS is easier to use than a PC and you don't run into the same problems that you would with a PC. Those little errors that pop up when you want to run something on a PC don't show up AT ALL on a Mac. I have yet to have even 1 error pop up and I've had this thing for 7 months already.

When it comes to running certain software, you're right. I haven't found Mac versions of all Windows software. However, if you do decide to get the Mac, I'll pm you a website that I have that gives me software for the Mac. Plus a special software that will allow you to run Windows native programs without installing Windows.

And yes, Bootcamp does work. It works brilliantly. So far I've run XP, Vista and Windows 7 using it. And the funny thing is that I have had less issues running these OS's on the Mac than I did using them on a PC.

So yeah, if you're interested in getting a Mac, you should. It's alot easier to use, plus it's more fun. It comes bundled with great software too. And you get what you pay for (hence the reason why Windows computers act up all the time). My Mac hasn't acted up yet.
Could you PM me the websites for the programs sir
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #31
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 109 109
Macs are the best thing smoking right now. I myself have 2 Mac Powerbooks G4s. I copped for the low. they are much easier to use and maintain. the software for Mac is not as easy to obtain versus getting windows software. but overall i am completely satisfied with Mac and I have a couple of PCs laying around here too. I havent used my PC since I got them.
 8 years ago '05        #32
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Yeah, I'm thinking about buying a macbook...I have been getting more interested in DJing and such, and I heard Mac's are great for music production.
 11-30-2009, 10:41 AM         #33
Drag90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
close thread, Mac runs this s**t. I'm on a 17 right now being real wavey. Never had a problem besides b***hes packed a.ss myspace pages lol.
haha...
 8 years ago '05        #34
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
gettin my 13inch macbook pro for christmas :laughing19::laughing19::laughing19:

goodriddance pc and kick rocks
 8 years ago '06        #35
space
space
welcome to the club homie! I hope you enjoy it
 8 years ago '05        #36
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
I just bought me a Macbook last Friday! I'm loving it so far.
 12-24-2009, 12:41 AM         #37
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OP! They are refreshing the

macbook pro in january 2010. So wait it off!!
 8 years ago '06        #38
space
space
did you ever went get it homie?
 8 years ago '04        #39
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Hit Em' Up said:
Price is basically the biggest issue. You can get a windows laptop with the same specs for much cheaper...and since most people are a lot more familiar with windows....

I've had many windows based laptops and none of them have problems or have slowed down like someone claimed. Just get a good brand like ibm or toshiba and you definitely wont regret it. Unless you wanna pay that much more for a Mac OS that you'll have to load windows on anyway.
^^this^^
 8 years ago '05        #40
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
I'm loving my Macbook so far. It's very fast and reliable. The only problem I have is keeping it clean. lol But I got a case coming for it so it's pretty good.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy