THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2009, 11:41 AM         #1661
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
of course best I ever had sounds like that, its a single, like TI, Wayne, 50, etc. dont make songs like that?

before you judge dude on radio s***, check his real songs, Ill save u some time and link ya

If those aint sick to you then its str8, but these tracks s*** on 90% of what other artists are puttin out, I've got a playlist of about 40 songs that are ill as s***, I dont like his girly songs either, but some of his songs are fire...

Naw im good man.
 8 years ago '04        #1662
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 kingz21 said:
are you serious? Drake has said numerous of times that he tries to make music for everybody. He makes music organically, like best I ever had wasn't made to be a single he just made a mixtape with a organic sound within a year and a half which came from a journey throughout his life during that span. So far gone is for everyone. He has some street bangers, music for the ladies, music for the conscience hiphop heads, music for the mainstrem. He has music for everyone on that mixtape. Check out his first two mixtapes where he is straight hiphop. For those underground type dudes, backpackers, conscinece type.
i have the mixtape and it doesn't sound orignal at all
 07-14-2009, 11:46 AM         #1663
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
i have the mixtape and it doesn't sound orignal at all
why not? I havent heard another rapper rap/sing on a mixtape like that. The sound was organic wasn't trying to emulate another rapper. People try to say hes a kanye wannabe because Kanye was the first rapper to do that singing s*** and introduce it to the masses.

What you think about the mixtape? and have you heard his first two mixtapes?
 8 years ago '04        #1664
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
well he raps with waynes flow and sings kinda like marques houston

the first mixtape was dope, the 2nd was cool..the newest one is sort of trash..

and right now his hype >>>>>>> his music
 8 years ago '06        #1665
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
f*** drake, what happened to kid cudi?
 8 years ago '05        #1666
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
 elmonto said:
f*** drake, what happened to kid cudi?
That n*ggas on the moon.

ps : I think Drake's just a fake dude.like you can watch him speaking in an interview and he like switches between accents or some s*** , like :S. and I have listened to him, and metaphors and simile wise, he's .. alright like I guess its hyped cuz he's using it on songs for ladies and thats new to that style of rap or w/e

either way
dude is
 8 years ago '09        #1667
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 11356 11356
I dont honestly think dude is writin his own lyrics, i saw that supposed freestyle where he readin off a blackberry, i gave dude a chance but after that s*** i was like naw he cant be serious, and if he really wanted to be unique in his career he wouldnt have signed wit weezy and came out wit those 2 bulls*** records "best i ever had" and that other young money song, he might be nice on the mic but u gets no respect when all u tryin to do is the same bulls*** every other mainstream rapper is doin, thats why i say this Lupe Fiasco is 10x better
 8 years ago '04        #1668
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 kingz21 said:
why not? I havent heard another rapper rap/sing on a mixtape like that. The sound was organic wasn't trying to emulate another rapper. People try to say hes a kanye wannabe because Kanye was the first rapper to do that singing s*** and introduce it to the masses.

What you think about the mixtape? and have you heard his first two mixtapes?
nope just so far gone and that i can honestly say had more songs geared towards females
 8 years ago '04        #1669
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
cause he gay as s*** with that s*** he do with his hands
 8 years ago '06        #1670
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
i dont hate him , but i can go on for days why i think hes overated. his music is very simple and boring...hes a wack a.ss performer , no flavor what so ever. its clear that he has pull in the music indusrty the way they are force feeding alot of you sorry a.ss heads into thinking hes that sh*t right now....yea i know im hating.....
 8 years ago '07        #1671
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I don't care if he gits my b**** in the mood, I'll be the one f***ing her.
 8 years ago '07        #1672
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15057 15057
dont hate him

just think that his music sucks
 07-14-2009, 11:22 PM         #1673
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is decent much better than wayne nothing special tho
 8 years ago '07        #1674
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
because hes affiliated too a wack as rapper (lil wayne)
 07-15-2009, 08:50 AM         #1675
Jimmy Brooks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Within the next 5 years, my man Drizzy will be better than Pac. Heard it here first f*ggots!
 07-15-2009, 10:33 AM         #1676
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Brooks said:
Within the next 5 years, my man Drizzy will be better than Pac. Heard it here first f*ggots!
This dude Drake is Jimmy's gay a.ss from Degrassi, now I know he is a clown dude can't act or rap.

All this hype over this little f*g?

[pic - click to view]

I thought his career was over, from Noggin to MTV, the new Nick Canon.
 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM         #1677
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

This n*gga didn't even write his s*** back then, some old white canadian did, how is he hard now when a noggin writer made his lyrics.
 07-15-2009, 10:49 AM         #1678
Damien X. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #1679
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 killahkazi said:
I don't care if he gits my b**** in the mood, I'll be the one f***ing her.
No wonder she be telling you to put drizzy on then...
 8 years ago '05        #1680
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
If people would actually listen to his s*** instead of judging it blindly then peoples opinions would change...his flow is nuts and his lyrics are nice, people just love to hate, back when he first was being brought up on here I kept asking people to link me to his good s***, and no1 would but everyone would still say he sucks, so I went out and downloaded his mixtapes and looked into his catalog and while 50% of it is for women, the other 50% s***s on most other mainstream dudes whole catalogs, the problem with hip hop is that if you aint a false portrayal of yourself than you aint real...look at rick ross, dude prolly never sold a dime bag but raps like hes a boss, so dudes buy it, drizzy raps bout his real life s*** and gets crucified...

oh well tho, dudes will hate cause thats what they do, I rly do hope for some dudes on here that they leave that mentality online, or else you dudes aint going nowhere in life...just my 2 sense on the situation..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy