THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Southern_Boi said:
I aint gone sit here and say Wayne ghostwrite for Drake like dude said because I dont know that sh*t for a fact. But the fact that he sounded just like Wayne when I first heard him I just a.ssumed that sh*t. It might just be the way he ride the beat though

We dont condone hating in the Dale bra bra, dont start makin us look like these lames on here. I could understand if anything Wayne does affected you directly but nothing he do does, so when you start goin off about that n*gga for no reason you start slackin hard
hate???

n*gga said dude ghostwrites for Drake and I said wayne fell the fukk off....that's not hate that's my opinion

here's some more of my opinion.......wayne is overrated and was nice on carter, carter 2 (even though he started babblin more) and the dedication.....carter 3 was cow a.ss and the n*gga is not what he use to be

if you see that as hate, then its obvious im more opionated and got more love of the art then you do.....then again what I call good music probably has more merit then what you call good music *shrugs*

name 10 artists that you think are nice on the mic and aren't frauds
 9 years ago '08        #102
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
fu*k DRAKE, TDOT IS MOST DEFINETELY not fu*kin with this clown- degrassi a.ss n*gga, he aint real, and my n*ggas from around his way showed me a lot of suspect sh*t about him, heard he gotta tongue ring, and been on some real homo sh*t at his high school

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwATA!EVTTi8dWdXSIz24Dw3gZjHAmI0dkouwbLquAKb1qgQZ xIS*BPU8XT9GN4jmlQAyJhGjBCH6ULj4hsHxHteOvaH8gAErMf gASgKBq*ItGWMWGTHAg/jimmy%202.bmp?dc=4675515656099394871[/IMG]

tdot dont fu*k wit him..period, the main people we fu*kin wit in tdot is s.l.u.g, point blank, kardi, and page, that's it for now, those are the n*ggas really puttin in work and have been puttin in work....
 9 years ago '07        #103
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
LOL did any 1 realize Wayne Spit Drakes verse from Money To Blow at the VMAs on Misunderstood? lol....Hot performance anyways..Drake is guna be everywhere sooner or later
 9 years ago '07        #104
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 youngvito18 said:
i can up the link if i fond it unless thats against the rules but ill find you a link fam
yea fam can u pm that sh*t i aint tryin to get you to break no rules ya dig lol but yea dude is sick man hes one of my fav up and coming rappers and i just recently heard him dude is piff
 9 years ago '07        #105
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 youngvito18 said:
wheel chair jimmy always k!lls wayne on EVERY track their both on..........

sometimes I sit back and think.......is drake that good or is weezy just that wack
this comin from a wayne fan i think drake gon steal all waynes shine but then the hate is going to come and people gon say wayne ghostwriting for him and sh*t like that but he needs to pull a currency and move away from young money cause its going to (and hopefully it wont) lead to his downfall
 9 years ago '06        #106
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
dude aint lyin, i been fu*kin wit his music for about a year and a half now, and dat n*gga spit hot fire like Dylan on Chappelle's skit.

he definitely one to watch.
 9 years ago '07        #107
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
For the people that wanted his "Room For Improvement" Mixtape I up'd it in the Jukebox, as well as "Comeback Season".

MAKE SURE YOU PROP!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago '05        #108
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
ok im on dat piff listenin to "comeback season" sh*t is bananas
 9 years ago '04        #109
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 topshotta22 said:
fu*k DRAKE, TDOT IS MOST DEFINETELY not fu*kin with this clown- degrassi a.ss n*gga, he aint real, and my n*ggas from around his way showed me a lot of suspect sh*t about him, heard he gotta tongue ring, and been on some real homo sh*t at his high school

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwATA!EVTTi8dWdXSIz24Dw3gZjHAmI0dkouwbLquAKb1qgQZ xIS*BPU8XT9GN4jmlQAyJhGjBCH6ULj4hsHxHteOvaH8gAErMf gASgKBq*ItGWMWGTHAg/jimmy%202.bmp?dc=4675515656099394871[/IMG]

tdot dont fu*k wit him..period, the main people we fu*kin wit in tdot is s.l.u.g, point blank, kardi, and page, that's it for now, those are the n*ggas really puttin in work and have been puttin in work....
n*gga ur a broke hater
 9 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 jijocp88 said:
yea fam can u pm that sh*t i aint tryin to get you to break no rules ya dig lol but yea dude is sick man hes one of my fav up and coming rappers and i just recently heard him dude is piff
yeah...check your messages I sent you a link fam
 9 years ago '05        #111
space
space
im glad Drake is started to get some recognition on boxden....he had a small followin on allhiphop but allhiphop is dead like anna nicoles left t*ttie

anyone need a link for COMEBACK SEASON or ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.....holla at me and ill send you a link......and spread the word so n*ggas will know there are some good up and comin artists to keep this rap sh*t alive
 9 years ago '06        #112
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 youngvito18 said:
hate???

n*gga said dude ghostwrites for Drake and I said wayne fell the fukk off....that's not hate that's my opinion

here's some more of my opinion.......wayne is overrated and was nice on carter, carter 2 (even though he started babblin more) and the dedication.....carter 3 was cow a.ss and the n*gga is not what he use to be

if you see that as hate, then its obvious im more opionated and got more love of the art then you do.....then again what I call good music probably has more merit then what you call good music *shrugs*

Damn n*gga you dont even know what hating is. Dude gave his opinion and said Wayne writes his sh*t and after that all you needed to say was you disagree. But no you went off yappin bout Wayne when the sh*t wasnt necessary:
wayne fell the fukk off and is a shell of his former self.....baby's fukk buddy could hardly spit for himself these days let alone ghostwrite for another n*gga who k!lls him on EVERY track
Thats hating

Thats like you posted up on Sistrunk (which by the way you starting to talk I doubt you even know where that is) and you see a n*gga floatin by in a Donk on 32s and the n*gga you with mention the n*gga drivin it. Now if you dont like the dude driving it you dont gotta say sh*t but you go off about how you dont like this n*gga calling him a fu*k n*gga and sh*t even though you never met him and never been affected by this n*gga in anyway. Thats hate n*gga

and then you got the nerve to say this sh*t:

Yeah bra bra you got more merit when you cant even spell opinionated right. I bet half the music you listen to you heard about on this internet sh*t. you probably cant name 3 of the underground stations down here, probably cant name 2 local artist from round here. you really startin to look like you aint bout that life like you claimin to be in ya little pic and "954 street ambassador" bullsh*t. Speakin of the pic its time to pull ya card on that sh*t, I seen that pic somewhere else n*gga is that even you

It dont matter who I name n*gga, because from what I can see you judge music off of lyricism, I judge music by whether I relate to what this n*gga rapping about, not how cool that n*gga make punchlines and sh*t. now if the rapper can mix that and lyricism into one then even better
 09-08-2008, 07:11 PM         #113
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wrong...

Charles Hamilton > Kid CuDi > Wale > ___ > ___ > ___ > Drake
 9 years ago '08        #114
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Scan said:
n*gga ur a broke hater
lmao, arite, im a broke hater, hop off my d*ck

im tellin it like it is,d*ckhead.. tdot dont fu*k wit drake, im in tdot, eastside, another n*gga in here asked the question "how do tdot feel bout drake" or some sh*t like that, and that's how tdot feels, he's a chich, and we dont promote f*g**try up here, i guess that's your kinda thing, do you

we promote the real thorough n*ggas comin up, f*g**t, point blank and them n*ggas been doin dere ting for a hot minute...that's that real tdot music...

Last edited by topshotta22; 09-09-2008 at 10:10 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #115
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
you really startin to look like you aint bout that life like you claimin to be in ya little pic and "954 street ambassador" bullsh*t. Speakin of the pic its time to pull ya card on that sh*t, I seen that pic somewhere else n*gga is that even you
wow.....speakin of hate hop off my nutts, that's me in the pic and what "life" do you speak of....I rep broward from deerfield all the way down to weston, that's the "life" I rep...

and lmfao@ pullin my card.....everyone who's on my myspace knows that pic......that's me.....but your quoe belo shows you a different type of ****

Southern_Boi said:
It dont matter who I name n*gga, because from what I can see you judge music off of lyricism,
LMFAO......no sh*t....unlike some n*ggas I listen to lyrics...im not with the dumb rap so you can keep d*ckridin fake n*ggas like plies, wayne, ying yag twinz, soulja boy, and the rest of them clowns.....

JAY-Z

SIGEL

SCARFACE

BUN B

TRICK DADDY

NAS

LUPE

DRAKE

BIGGIE

TOM GIST

that's my current playlist.....that's the last artists I just bumped while typin this post......as you can see you listen for some other sh*t....im that "lyrical listenin a.ss n*gga" that actually cares about hiphop and lyrics, flows, punchlines, double entendres, wordplay, metaphors, etc...

fukk rappers that have no lyrical skills.......that's real talk "bra bra" lmfao
 9 years ago '06        #116
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 youngvito18 said:
wow.....speakin of hate hop off my nutts, that's me in the pic and what "life" do you speak of....I rep broward from deerfield all the way down to weston, that's the "life" I rep...

and lmfao@ pullin my card.....everyone who's on my myspace knows that pic......that's me.....but your quoe belo shows you a different type of ****

LMFAO......no sh*t....unlike some n*ggas I listen to lyrics...im not with the dumb rap so you can keep d*ckridin fake n*ggas like plies, wayne, ying yag twinz, soulja boy, and the rest of them clowns.....

JAY-Z

SIGEL

SCARFACE

BUN B

TRICK DADDY

NAS

LUPE

DRAKE

BIGGIE

TOM GIST

that's my current playlist.....that's the last artists I just bumped while typin this post......as you can see you listen for some other sh*t....im that "lyrical listenin a.ss n*gga" that actually cares about hiphop and lyrics, flows, punchlines, double entendres, wordplay, metaphors, etc...

fukk rappers that have no lyrical skills.......that's real talk "bra bra" lmfao
first off, what the fu*k is a "lmfao"?

Second, n*gga if you from "Deerfield to Weston" why you startin to sound more like a upnorth a.ss n*gga, "fam"? And you didnt even know what I meant by "bout that life", do you even fu*k with anybody out here?

third, You consider Plies dumb rap but got Trick on your list. They both rap bout the same struggles and the same life (even though Plies aint bout that life) which is why Trick got him signed to his label way back. I dont listen to none of that sh*t you named as dumb rap, I fu*ked with wayne when he was rappin bout real sh*t with BG and them up to the carter. I still fu*k with Plies, sh*t im not gonna apologize because I can relate to sh*t like "Drivin my momma Crazy" and "100 years" and you dont

fourth, congrats for becoming another certified internet n*gga in my eyes for posting that list. You didnt post one person that everybody else on here dont d*ck ride constantly and got in all they lil "top 10 list". n*gga get your own opinion dont let these n*ggas make you biased when it come to this hip hop sh*t. You got to remember most of these lames are white boys from the burbs that cant relate to sh*t in hip hop so they yap all day about "lyrics". You startin to look like one of those white boys
 9 years ago '05        #117
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
weezy is the gr8est.....sounscan dont lie.
 09-10-2008, 02:56 AM         #118
Javon_Johnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always sleep on new up-and-coming emcees, so I just heard about this dude from this thread, but I must admit I'm already a fan. Dude has swag.

I still need to check out Wale, Gist, and Factz though :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #119
space
space
they asked me at Dior, are you signing with Young Money??/
im richer then wayne so to me that question is funny//

Drake>>>>
 09-19-2008, 01:26 AM         #120
steviebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my opinion Drake is the kind of artist that Hip-Hop needs right now. He has the artist appeal without trying to be commercial. What do yall think? Plus hes starting off with fans of all races.

I tell em
I am so unsigned, it would blow ones mind
cuz ever single record I am so unkind
there are no hoes , there is no love loss
n*gga this that crack and you know drugs cost
so P A Y U P, I dont think youll ever find another n*gga like me
never L I E, I got everything I tell em I got
this young n*gga show boat, like im sellin a yatch, ya head me?
who else trying to smoke? ya n*gga me too
cuz take my mind off the pressure is what weed do
ya girl wetter than the bottom of a ski doo
and take a bi*ch from any n*gga is what we do
so bite down hoe or get the right dentist
I told Wayne im going in like a life sentence
and understand I send shots to who its ment for
never had a mentor, copy that 10-4

Last edited by steviebaby; 09-19-2008 at 01:28 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now