most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2009, 01:10 PM         #1161
CEO254 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mortorano927 said:
lol @ them trying to start some s**t by adding budden's comment at the end
Posted via Mobile Device
c/s

dudes will do anything to start beef between 2 artists
 8 years ago '05        #1162
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Even greats make mistakes. But he kinda took a quick L with this one.
 8 years ago '07        #1163
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,810 | Props total: 70418 70418
hahaha n*gga shoulda signed with Diddy as well...f**kin jackass...

shoulda went to interscope, , thats the best place for a new artist cuz ya record gonna drop, ask s**tty soulja boy...but good luck stupid, just like omarion

Nice one Budden, you finally said something worth listening to
 06-29-2009, 01:36 PM         #1164
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard it was supposed to be with Aftermath Ent.
 8 years ago '07        #1165
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
and Hip-Hop's second coming
GTFO!!!

Stupid move IMO!

He seems to smart to do this, He better wheel his a.ss back to Toronto before Baby makes him suck his d**k.

Any1 who has ever signed to CMR has left due to not being paid or never getting to put out an album.
 06-29-2009, 02:02 PM         #1166
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoulda signed to GOOD music
 8 years ago '07        #1167
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
Great Move Now the Young Money Album will have no problems comin out

Cash Money/Young Money !!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #1168
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Good music is stacked cudi and big sean, drake would have been overkill
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-29-2009, 02:10 PM         #1169
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, never seen this coming...
 8 years ago '04        #1170
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Congrats, their roster just grew to 3 artsts. At least drake will finally get his money. It's gonna be insane the promo he'll get now with Cash Money pusing him.
 06-29-2009, 02:13 PM         #1171
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t, why not?
 06-29-2009, 02:14 PM         #1172
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
After months of speculation, SOHH has learned rap newcomer Drake signed a joint venture record deal ending early talks of him releasing his debut album independently.
Click here to find out more!

According to inside sources, the rapper will join Lil Wayne and Bryan "Baby" Williams.

The long-anticipated wait is over as Drake has signed a record deal which places him under the wings of Young Money, Cash Money, Universal and Republic. While an official statement has yet to emerge, the rapper's long trek of signing speculation has come to an end. (SOHH)

Aside from the announcement, online reports spread last week which said Drake would likely be signing with Universal Motown.

According to several sources on the left coast, Toronto native, and Hip-Hop's second coming, Drake, who's been used as tug toy between Atlantic Records, Universal Records, Interscope Records and Def Jam Records has allegedly inked a deal with Universal Records. From my understanding, Drake was set to announce his new found Hip-Hop residence some time soon, but I guess word got out a little premature and landed directly in my lap. Now, the lil birdie who threw me this tidbit got the information straight from the label, so you can k!ll the LowKey's making up ish? commentary - ASAP. And if this doesn't serve true, well someone up at Universal Records has a lot of explaining to do. (BET)

Speaking with Big Tigger, Queen Latifah and Jamie Foxx on BET's "After Party" show last night (June 28), Drizzy justified his BET Awards 2009 performance and promised a record deal announcement would be coming.

"I just take it a day at a time," Drake said. "I actually, I tore my ACL. So yeah, I'm back on the canes so yeah, to perform today was a bit of a challenge but you know, I got through it man and it was a great thing. There's an album coming out hopefully by the end of this year, the craziest part, I, uh, you'll hear about the deal. (BET's After Party)

Drake also addressed his performance via Twitter.

"I performed sitting down because I had no choice," he wrote. "I'll make it up to y'all that's my word!" (Drake's Twitter)

His performance received mix reviews from fans and rappers alike including Joe Budden.

"just caught the 'every girl' performance from the awards," he wrote via Twitter. "WTF ?? really ???? Think abou it, if they DID get their wish & f_cked evry girl n the world, not only would they get evry STD, but they'd be f*ckin' relatives!" (Joe Budden's Twitter)

And you dudes said Joe Budden was falling off
 8 years ago '04        #1173
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
Drake lost like TQ
 8 years ago '05        #1174
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 488 488
^^ mayne i wouldnt f**k wit cash money unless its for a 1 album or 1 year deal... universal proly came off that loot tho.... if this is true....
 8 years ago '04        #1175
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I dont think this is a good look for him. I think Drake has more talent than to be a Cash Money artists.
Drake's buzz is getting higher by the day so they're arent going to waste time getting his album out. The problem I have with it is, since he's on a Southern rap label most likely he's going to have Southern sounding tracks throughout his album. Take G. Malone for example, he's a West Coast artist but everything he's made so far sounds semi-Southish and all his features have been from Ross, T-Pain, Birdman, etc. Thats exactly whats wrong with the game now, everything sounds like some south s**t.
 06-29-2009, 02:33 PM         #1176
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
youre judging the same s3x a lil too critically bruv
I'm more than comfortable in my s3xuality. My girl and I both clown ugly n*ggaz all day. Its funny. I never understood why n*ggaz get all scary when it comes to judging another man. Like you ain't never seen an ugly n*gga and been like GODDAMN THAT n*gga UGLY AS s**t!

I didn't say, "That n*gga Drake ugly but I'd give him the d**k if he put on his glasses."

That s**t would have been some flaming homos3xual s**t, I just said the n*gga ugly and its true. He still make decent music...........but the n*gga look like a caveman.

[video - click to view]

You gonna call that n*gga gay? I sure the hell wouldn't cuz he'd probably pound me into mincemeat, and there's a strong possibility he might actually do all that s**t he said.
 06-29-2009, 02:34 PM         #1177
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Good music is stacked cudi and big sean, drake would have been overkill
Posted via Mobile Device
he says he wants 'ye to produce his album and being on good music would make that a lot easier.

also i wouldnt mind seeing drake and sean and cudi on each other's songs. i think all three are good artists and i bet they could make some good (no pun intended) music together
 8 years ago '06        #1178
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
drake is a dumbass
 06-29-2009, 03:18 PM         #1179
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, Baby about to start kissing that n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #1180
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
inside sources????????

i'll wait for gee roberson or ddrake to tell me who he signed to, i dont trust sohh or allhiphop's "inside sources"
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy