THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2009, 10:42 PM         #661
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best i ever had is all over..people kno who he is dudes talented but this guys being very homo with it unless he in a genius plot he secretly wants people to hate drake?
 9 years ago '04        #662
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12991 12991
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
this is the the only time i hear about drake is when im on here...cuz dont nobody in the streets know who this dude is
... and you speak for EVERYONE in the streets? I hear plenty people talk on Drake.
 06-03-2009, 11:06 PM         #663
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake is the future of music. When you have a strong female fanbase AND you can rap AND you can sing, you're good to go. Expect him to sell close to a mill his first week whenever he finally drops.
 06-03-2009, 11:31 PM         #664
!$$!G.D.F!$$! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
haha i came in this thread expecting to see drake face on the cover of that video game
word, i thought there'd be some cheesy mixtape cover playin on the video game......
 9 years ago '07        #665
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
I mean I Like everything from Andre 3000 who is my favorte Rapper to Gucci mane.From COmmon to Lil Boosie.Take it for what it is Entertainment. Music is an Expression of self.I respect Gucci mane for Rappin bout trappin cuz thats what he kno. ANd There is a market fo everybody. Even if "The Streets" dont kno about Drake there are a few million college kids who do. The World does extend past the Streets.And i aint trynna diss nobody in sayin that just speakin from experience
 9 years ago '05        #666
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 2251 2251
dont sleep on the young boy that successful wit trey songz an wayne is on the come up

but paid out the a.ss ghostwriting? doubt it
 9 years ago '07        #667
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Peterparker said:
a mill in one week??

No, Drake will sell a mil his first day
 9 years ago '04        #668
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
i wonder how many ppl on hear actually listen 2 rap, hip hop music be4 boxden ever was around. now muthaf@#cs jus ride anybodys sh!t n call them the greatest thing ever. he has a nice lil buzz goin but it all fades real quick dnt get that twisted.
 9 years ago '07        #669
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21239 21239
 NBA Brawler said:
haha i came in this thread expecting to see drake face on the cover of that video game
same s**t
 9 years ago '06        #670
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Nyuzi said:
That's funny.
Everybody I'm familiar with know who he is. You shouldn't disrespect greatness.
:agreement6: :agreement6:
 06-04-2009, 12:57 AM         #671
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
dont sleep on the young boy that successful wit trey songz an wayne is on the come up

but paid out the a.ss ghostwriting? doubt it
From what I understand he already came from a wealthy family so he had money even before the acting and the music work.
 9 years ago '04        #672
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 205 205
 Scribbler said:
Pretty much. I keep seeing folks on here talk about how much of a "buzz" he has and how he has "exceeded expectations" when no one is even mentioning his name outside of Boxden.
real talk. only on bx does a scrub get so much hype. reminds me of a certain rapper whats his name.... oh yah joey buddens
 9 years ago '04        #673
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 205 205
to whoever said drake will do close to a mil his first week please do us all a favor and benoit ya self
 9 years ago '04        #674
simonblaze 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
rofl at drake having a buzz on the street...his singles are getting his play cuz of wayne. don't get me wrong he's nice, he's got a cool flow, nice delivery, and a nice buzz but he's nowhere close to how you guys talk about. drake's first album prolly movin about 100-150k first week, which is nice, but you guys are talking about 500k-mill status. now if you want to go in skills wise, he's NICE nowhere near the level of a crooked i, royce, tech, or anyone of that nature, he'll get eaten alive. He's a perfect mainstream dude, easy on the ears flow, good voice, catchy hooks, and a good writer, a GOOD MC, not a dope one...I jus take him for what he's worth, i'll cop his s**t but like i said....plenty of dudes in the game that will eat him up...
 9 years ago '05        #675
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Fuck it.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #676
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
lol@ n*ggas saying people aint talking about Drake outside the net.....so i guess that concert he did last week with Kanye West, Lyor Cohen, Kevin Liles, Jay-z, Jeezy, Loso, Rick Rubin, Bun B, and other execs and rappers in the audience DIDNT happen??

and he will sell a mill his first hour........by the end of the week his album will be Diamond......s**t Drizzy got so much money he'll probably buy Atlantic, DefJam, Interscope, and Jive Records just for the fukk of it
 06-04-2009, 06:23 AM         #677
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man i am so tired of hearing about this dude.
 9 years ago '07        #678
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,639 | Props total: 16733 16733
 youngvito18 said:
lol@ n*ggas saying people aint talking about Drake outside the net.....so i guess that concert he did last week with Kanye West, Lyor Cohen, Kevin Liles, Jay-z, Jeezy, Loso, Rick Rubin, Bun B, and other execs and rappers in the audience DIDNT happen??

and he will sell a mill his first hour........by the end of the week his album will be Diamond......s**t Drizzy got so much money he'll probably buy Atlantic, DefJam, Interscope, and Jive Records just for the fukk of it
 9 years ago '07        #679
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
lol @ thread title
 9 years ago '04        #680
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
damn some of ya'll streets are out of date, prolly still wearing cross colors on your block
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago