THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #581
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 DaMassacre said:
That n*gga isn't going to blow in the US...unless his peers buy a million copies...

This coverage is trying to make people check for him.

Should of dropped right after Wayne...
Well the "coverage + coverage - talent = sales" formula worked for Wayne in the US, why wouldn't it work for Drake? Especially if there's chance that he might not even be lacking talent.

Plus Drake's a lot more marketable than Wayne. He'll probably become a star all over the world, unlike Wayne.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 05-28-2009 at 10:39 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #582
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
 DaMassacre said:
they felt something didnt they?

man come on, that n*gga was on tv for years and ain't famous! that n*gga isn't a star...
who the f**k is he the lite skin JaRule? Singing and rapping on a whole album?

what Curren$y say... "ya girlfriend there rolling like a wheelchair"...

he wanna be cool, but he's a square!
FOH! Degrassi was aimed at a specific market.. its like gossip girls or anyother show like that.. just cause you didn't know his name doesnt mean he wasn't a star. I understand the Wayne hate... but why dudes gotta hate on Drake... this the most neutral dude out.. he doesn't have to claim a gang or talk about drug dealing.. he one of the realest dudes out... unlike the majority of rappers who make up ducktales just to get famous.

Someone gotta explain to me what's so bad about drake.. His mixtapes are crack.... and he writes his own s**t.. no need for adlibs and s**t like that.. Its like damn if OJ da juiceman can get paid of his wackness then I wonder how Drake gonn blow up
 05-28-2009, 10:48 AM         #583
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Well the "coverage + coverage - talent = sales" formula worked for Wayne in the US, why wouldn't it work for Drake? Especially if there's chance that he might not even be lacking talent.

Plus Drake's a lot more marketable than Wayne. He'll probably become a star all over the world, unlike Wayne.
soft spoken rapper with extra large head = not marketable

yall lil drakes better keep wishing...

but hey hes going to get a chance and thats all that matters...right?

but drake cant out rap bow wow...
 9 years ago '08        #584
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaMassacre said:
soft spoken rapper with extra large head = not marketable

yall lil drakes better keep wishing...

but hey hes going to get a chance and thats all that matters...right?

but drake cant out rap bow wow...
lmao! ok i was taking you seriously but this just made me realizing you were joking. thanks for the laugh!:laughing19::laughing19::laughing19:
 05-28-2009, 10:53 AM         #585
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKal said:
FOH! Degrassi was aimed at a specific market.. its like gossip girls or anyother show like that.. just cause you didn't know his name doesnt mean he wasn't a star. I understand the Wayne hate... but why dudes gotta hate on Drake... this the most neutral dude out.. he doesn't have to claim a gang or talk about drug dealing.. he one of the realest dudes out... unlike the majority of rappers who make up ducktales just to get famous.

Someone gotta explain to me what's so bad about drake.. His mixtapes are crack.... and he writes his own s**t.. no need for adlibs and s**t like that.. Its like damn if OJ da juiceman can get paid of his wackness then I wonder how Drake gonn blow up
wait until he puts on a dress...and if he's the realest, its alot of softies around...

man, reality tv people have become stars...all tv is aimed @ a specific market...
 05-28-2009, 10:56 AM         #586
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKal said:
lmao! ok i was taking you seriously but this just made me realizing you were joking. thanks for the laugh!:laughing19::laughing19::laughing19:

if them n*ggas battled, I'm putting my cake on Bow...

Drake probably looks up to him, wants to be in an actual movie...
 9 years ago '08        #587
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,867 | Props total: 22581 22581
they love him down south from what i hear
 9 years ago '08        #588
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2009, 11:06 AM         #589
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my sig says it all.

oh and threadstarter these white boys are gonna crucify your a.ss
f**kin nerds
 05-28-2009, 11:09 AM         #590
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
nothing you said makes an ounce of sense....drake isn't signed to a label....he's doing concerts all over the u.s. on the strength of a mixtape..in which case songs from that mixtape are getting crazy burn on radio stations across the country....all of his shows are sold out basically...and again this is off a mixtape....he's doing songs with jay z,and who knows what else which will elevate his shine even more setting up his debut....all he needs is a crazy first single for the album,and he's doing crazy numbers...

you on that band wagon too?
 9 years ago '08        #591
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
my sig says it all.

oh and threadstarter these white boys are gonna crucify your a.ss
f**kin nerds
what's so bad about enjoying all generation of musicians? you sounding like an ignorant old fart... never trying to listen to what the youngsters are listening to... f**k it though, maybe you'll turn a new leaf.. as for me I'll enjoy some reasonable doubt and then some comeback season... ahhh the best of both worlds.
 05-28-2009, 11:13 AM         #592
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKal said:
what's so bad about enjoying all generation of musicians? you sounding like an ignorant old fart... never trying to listen to what the youngsters are listening to... f**k it though, maybe you'll turn a new leaf.. as for me I'll enjoy some reasonable doubt and then some comeback season... ahhh the best of both worlds.

check the artists that i grew up listening too...........u gotta understand why i don't feel none of these new n*ggas besides Lupe Fiasco and Blu.......

and the bolded doesn't make ANNNNNYYYY kind of sense LOL, but ima let you figure that out......
 9 years ago '08        #593
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you on that band wagon too?
Man i can't even be mad at you, cause alot of those rappers you got listed are some of my favorites.. I just wish some people would broaden their horizons. but w.e. props on your list there... DMX is that n*gga.. s**t everyone on that list is hot! ahhh oh well i'll prop you
 05-28-2009, 11:15 AM         #594
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKal said:

[pic - click to view]

s**t I can post pics too!

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2009, 11:15 AM         #595
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKal said:
Man i can't even be mad at you, cause alot of those rappers you got listed are some of my favorites.. I just wish some people would broaden their horizons. but w.e. props on your list there... DMX is that n*gga.. s**t everyone on that list is hot! ahhh oh well i'll prop you

props my dude, i grew up f**king with some heavyweights....

i will say this

drake>>>>>>>>>>>>currensy and wale's garbage a.ss.

i rock to "Best I Ever Had" i got " Replacement Girl" on my ipod

thats far as it go though
 05-28-2009, 11:19 AM         #596
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKal said:

Shut the f**k up Drake Sperm...

And I might listen to his music, but that doesn't mean he's going to blow, and that's the purpose of the thread...

Plenty of rappers can body Drake on the mic...what is he going to do? Sing a ballard?
 9 years ago '04        #597
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
The dude makes good music, chill the f**k out lol
 05-28-2009, 11:30 AM         #598
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
nothing you said makes an ounce of sense....drake isn't signed to a label....he's doing concerts all over the u.s. on the strength of a mixtape..in which case songs from that mixtape are getting crazy burn on radio stations across the country....all of his shows are sold out basically...and again this is off a mixtape....he's doing songs with jay z,and who knows what else which will elevate his shine even more setting up his debut....all he needs is a crazy first single for the album,and he's doing crazy numbers...
lmao same thing i said
 9 years ago '04        #599
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 4153 4153
Hip hop takes a L everyday with the invention of these cats like Drake. Even the name is hilarious
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #600
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
How about you sticky a "drake hate thread" instead of creating one every single week... s**t is getting lame. lol

And best believe Drizzy Drake is the future! :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago