THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #481
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Actor on a TV show as a kid...................Rapper in real life.
how i even heard about him acting because i sent a girl i work with a youtube link of "brand new" thinking i was about to introduce her to some new music. she replied back like "i love this n*gga, he the s**t". So im like what you know about Drake. then she told me about the acting and how he rapped on the show before(she has the first five season of the show) so i agree with dude.
 9 years ago '07        #482
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
it goes down at degrassi.thas actually how i found out bout dude cuz they play videos between show & his "replacement girl" wit Trey Songz used to always be on.oddly enough that was the ONLY place he got play back then.So alotta ppl that be sayin they been up on drake since the beginning are either frm his area or they was watchn that s**t,they jus aint tryna admit it.lol

i used to watch that s**t(i was a kid once.sue me) til they changed the cast and started usin fruit loop a.ss plots..cuzzo Drake is a decent actor too tho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 05-07-2009 at 06:07 PM..
 05-07-2009, 06:22 PM         #483
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was doing his thing as a kid, you can`t blame him for being talented.
 9 years ago '05        #484
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
Degrassi was fire & so far gone is too, stop hatin
 9 years ago '05        #485
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

05-07-2009, 06:49 PM         #486
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could careless about his image, can someone explain to me why his music is getting popular?
What the f**k is going on with Hip-Hop?
 9 years ago '07        #487
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
"About to board the flight,
sitting at my gate.

And I just want to touch you,
but I'm so far away. I'm soooooooooooooooooo"
 9 years ago '06        #488
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Drake is a f**king f*g**t
 9 years ago '07        #489
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
 ErViN261 said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #490
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3531 3531
 youngvito18 said:
are you guys fukkin serious?? another thread about Drake??

"WHOS HEARTBREAK DRAKE.......WHERES WHEELCHAIR JIMMY AT"

wheelchair jimmy is a refrence to his character on degrassi....Drake makes it known he played on degreassi......n*ggaplayed on that show for like 5 or 6 years........thats the age of like 12 to 17 or 13 to 18 and this is like the 10th thread where some dude thinks he has an exposure on his hand

but let me guess......at the age of 12 and 13 no one looked like a kid, you were somehow dressed in the same clothes and had the same look since middle school......n*gga please
Co-sign. It's not like he ignores his past.....When I was highschool I remember people talking about that show heavy at one point, so it helps more then hurts. I was flipping through the channels and it was on one day and I watched it...its not that bad of a show (first few seasons) especially compared to the brain washing garbage they got kids watching today....

Last edited by 01seay; 05-08-2009 at 01:32 AM..
 05-08-2009, 01:43 AM         #491
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youve got this silly way
of
keep
ing
me
on the
edge of my seat
 05-11-2009, 06:21 PM         #492
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no idea.

But while we're at it, what's so special about Lloyd Banks?
 9 years ago '08        #493
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
check his 3 mixtapes
 05-11-2009, 06:28 PM         #494
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason why the HIPHOP community have embraced this new character 'Drake' is because of the texture of his skin...If he were as dark as DMX, he would be looked as a joke..WElcome to the real world kids....He is a good artist, but he has that 'coonery' appeal to him, that white fans love
 05-11-2009, 06:30 PM         #495
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because he makes great music, Hip-hop and/or R&B. What's so special about you?
 9 years ago '06        #496
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Nothing. Hes an average rapper that some of the f*gs on Boxden have a crush on cuz he sings and raps but is average at both of them.
 9 years ago '06        #497
krizzo741 
space
space
$689 | Props total: 16 16
 Peterparker said:
So I been seeing ppl post n boast about Drake..just my opinion but this dude is average at best..tha only reason he get's so much attention is because he's a.ssociated w/ Lil Wayne.. he's a better singer..but as far as a rapper..hell to the f**k NO...i'm still trying to figure out whats so special about em..where tha quotes..he can't even carry a single by himself..his biggest single got lil wayne on it..

Eve's acting on her show>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drake
I'm said the same f**king thing. When first heard n*ggas bragging about this n*gga, I'm like who the f**k is he. Only later to find about that he's the actor from Degrassi The Next Generation. So I listened to Room Improvement, So Far Gone & Heartbreak Drake and found him to be average. He's got a good flow but lyrically he can easily placed with Charles Hamiltion, The Cool Kids, South nigggas, or dumb down n*ggas. Drake has a way better chance as a singer than rapper because he doesn't have good metaphors or rememorable lines.

As far as Drake possibly writing Wayne's raps, I'll believe those piece of s**t Lollipop autotune songs.
 9 years ago '04        #498
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 5195 5195
What kinda question is this? whats so special about Soulja BoyTellEm? Whats so special about Jordans? Whats so special about Hip Hop?
 9 years ago '05        #499
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
 #1nasfan said:
What kinda question is this? whats so special about Soulja BoyTellEm? Whats so special about Jordans? Whats so special about Hip Hop?
im agreein...
simply because u gone get a million bx cats to say he sucks and a million that says he doesnt.... truth is he aint wack and he aint the best lyricist ever... dude makes diff songs that flow well together.... i would rather hear drake than soulja boy... or lil boosie... or stanky leg.... u get where im goin.... so theres nothin special.... he jus happens to do diff music that i like....sum ppl dont..
 9 years ago '07        #500
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70224 70224
He special cuz he got shot, was in a wheelchair, and started walkin and rappin
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy