most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2009, 10:18 AM         #421
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CommonKweli said:
Why does everybody like this n*gga. This is the same n*gga from DeGrassi personally I think he is wack

i dont see whats the big deal about him either lol
 9 years ago '06        #422
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
wayne needed a ghostwriter, do ya research, besides, gillies aura wore off so he had to find a new muse...His style is too ginuine to say he stole from wayne...just my o.p.
 03-30-2009, 10:29 AM         #423
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CommonKweli said:
Why does everybody like this n*gga. This is the same n*gga from DeGrassi personally I think he is wack
u think he's wack because he was an actor???
 9 years ago '04        #424
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 SmooveDude said:
u think he's wack because he was an actor???
i dont think thats what he meant, but it just seems like he really isnt doing anything special
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #425
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
You cant hate him for being an Actor that was his job. He got famous and made alot of money acting. Its just so happens he wanted a music career. Nothing done in music is special cuz everything is done. He just getting love cuz he deserves it. kid makes good music, he just not wack like the rest of hip hop so people tend to hate on all the real people.
 03-30-2009, 11:28 AM         #426
CommonKweli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
i dont think thats what he meant, but it just seems like he really isnt doing anything special
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah thats what i meant its not like this guy is pac or something
 03-30-2009, 11:39 AM         #427
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that boy aint goin nowhere no time soon, and he's not going to sell a s**t load of records, no hate just being real....i use to catch degrassi on TV and jimmy was my fav character, i dont hate drake at all, i like what he's trying to do, but even when budden dropped padded room the s**t aint sell, this economy is f**ked and ppl aren't buying records, Yes drake has the internet on smash.....yes the majority of the young college cats on the net likes his mixtapes he drops with him rapping and singing on some t-pain s**t without the vocoder, No he won't blow up anytime soon, where's the really big hit record? cus i haven't heard it, he doesn't have a brooklyn girls, he doesn't have a Day N Nite, hell even average a.ss Wale has a new single out, and im not saying none of those guys can rap better than drake, cus they CAN'T...but far as hit records, wheres the HIT?

budden has the internet on smash AND still ain't sell s**t so why would drake? same Car different seat

n*ggas ARE NOT buying records, internet wise anyway, am i right? or am i right?
 9 years ago '04        #428
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Alot of b***hes like him though. He might be able to sell records.

If he released Best I Ever Had as a single, that s**t would've BLOWN up and b***hes would've been on his s**t. Especially if he followed up with a single like Sooner Than Later.

But he's not really releasing those as singles, so he probably has some other hits that he can cook up.

Dude can actually spit though. He's a good rapper. He's not gonna rap about selling drugs, bussing n*ggas heads, ect, he's not gonna spit hard s**t but he's a good MC imo. I just think his subject matter is so limited. Everything is about b***hes, money and stuntin' which is cool because he's good at it but he should have more to say IMO.
 03-30-2009, 11:47 AM         #429
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
that boy aint goin nowhere no time soon, and he's not going to sell a s**t load of records, no hate just being real....i use to catch degrassi on TV and jimmy was my fav character, i dont hate drake at all, i like what he's trying to do, but even when budden dropped padded room the s**t aint sell, this economy is f**ked and ppl aren't buying records, Yes drake has the internet on smash.....yes the majority of the young college cats on the net likes his mixtapes he drops with him rapping and singing on some t-pain s**t without the vocoder, No he won't blow up anytime soon, where's the really big hit record? cus i haven't heard it, he doesn't have a brooklyn girls, he doesn't have a Day N Nite, hell even average a.ss Wale has a new single out, and im not saying none of those guys can rap better than drake, cus they CAN'T...but far as hit records, wheres the HIT?

budden has the internet on smash AND still ain't sell s**t so why would drake? same Car different seat

him and joey aint in the same league

joey got internet n*ggas on lock, drake got people who watched all the seasons of degrassi and now he has ALOT of people on the web wantin to hear his junk....all nu need to sell is some white girls cause they will purchase a cd or 2
 9 years ago '04        #430
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
i agree smoove dude, drake aint f**kin with joe unless we talkin bout singin lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #431
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 Tommy_Bunz said:

Drake Got The b***hes on his side cuz he sing.Bein on the show He already was a celeb And women by records Plus White ppl kno who he is 2 All thing Budden dont have.I never watched the show so i was new 2 him and i still like him.
 9 years ago '09        #432
ritz109 5 heat pts
space
space
$303 | Props total: 1 1
 shush456 said:
personally i think he took weezy swagger and put it in his RnB music... maybe thats why weezy signed

but he is better than alot of dudes out now... its about bein musically inclined now
drake wrote on almost every song of the carter 3. hes been writing for weezy so really wayne "stole" drakes swag and ran with it...
 9 years ago '04        #433
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
im feelin him
 9 years ago '06        #434
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 Tommy_Bunz said:

From what I understand, Drake isn't locked into a deal yet. All the bulls**t about him being signed to Young Money is just that, bulls**t. I heard about an Interscope deal, and then I heard that it didn't happen. So from all that, I take it that he isn't ready to go yet. So why would he target the mainstream audience with a "hit", that he would have to market and promote on his own? The mixtape does that quite well and has worked because every day someone comes up to me talking about this "new" cat Drake.

I like Drake, but I'll be the first to admit that he still needs work as a rapper, singer, and all around artist, even though he has a lot of potential. The thing that separates him from the crowd is that he can actually realize that potential and get better.
 03-30-2009, 12:05 PM         #435
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okkay if drake drop a cd today yall tellin me that boy is gonna sell? how much?
 9 years ago '04        #436
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11519 11519
so far gone mixtape is dope i didnt know the n*gga was in degrassi lol i dont watch that s**t no way lol
 03-30-2009, 12:10 PM         #437
skysdalimet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not disagreeinwith u ritz cauz i think it's truth.....you got proof he did dat?????
 03-30-2009, 12:17 PM         #438
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake Brand New

why is this n*gga singing? where is the lyrical rapping?
i mean he sings alright, but is this what ppl call the next hottest thing?
 9 years ago '05        #439
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Oh the new generation of hip hop. Gotta love it.
 9 years ago '09        #440
ritz109 5 heat pts
space
space
$303 | Props total: 1 1
 skysdalimet said:
Im not disagreeinwith u ritz cauz i think it's truth.....you got proof he did dat?????
im pretty sure they gave him credit in the booklet of the cd. dont quote me on that bc im not 100%...
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy