Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2009, 07:34 PM         #381
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Overrated is subjective. If someone feels that the person is not as good as others claim, than he is going to say he is overrated.
Thats understood but what are we basing this on? Boxden? Who outside of the net has really heard of the dude? Therefore how can he be overrated? The world is much bigger than BX, thats the point I was trying to make.
 02-20-2009, 07:38 PM         #382
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Thats understood but what are we basing this on? Boxden? Who outside of the net has really heard of the dude? Therefore how can he be overrated? The world is much bigger than BX, thats the point I was trying to make.
Basing it on who ever has heard his music.
 02-20-2009, 07:52 PM         #383
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Basing it on who ever has heard his music.
Maybe but when you have people who said they heard one song and giving their opinion or overall idiots and ignorant individuals who frequent this forum would you really put much stock in to what they think? I dont but thats just me.
 02-20-2009, 07:58 PM         #384
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just heard most of the tape. Dude isn't for me. I wouldn't want to hear his sh*t unless I'm drunk at a party or a club. If he markets himself correctly, he can be a fab type. Mediocre rapper with big club hits.

Last edited by KrayLay; 02-20-2009 at 08:17 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #385
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I'm sorry but this dude is overrated. Dont get me wrong, he got bars but ppl are hypin him up a lil too much (hip hop is so desperate for a standout artist). I've seen someone on facebook call him the best rapper alive and one of my boyz was sayin hes one of the best to ever do it. Offline alot of ppl are feeling him but I cant see a album from him.
 02-24-2009, 02:09 PM         #386
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this dumbass illathruz giving me hate because i said i listen to drake because i dont wanna hear gangsta music then trying to tell me that drake's music is gangsta because of the verse when he said ''still spittin that sh*t that they shot pac over'' he wasn't tryin to be gangsta he was just speaking truth you dumbass pac was clearly shot over his music and if you knew anything about music you would know that dipsh*t

Last edited by DaVirginiaBoy; 02-24-2009 at 02:13 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #387
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
I F*cks with Drake, esp. that song Uptown with Bun-B :smoke:
 9 years ago '07        #388
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
where can i get that last mixtape?
 9 years ago '05        #389
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 CadillacVyse said:
where can i get that last mixtape?
octobersveryown.blogspot and

i'll send you a lank
 9 years ago '07        #390
space
space
vito everythin i hits the propz button for u it redirects me 2 da mainpage

i appreciate the link though

Last edited by CadillacVyse; 03-08-2009 at 09:27 PM..
 03-09-2009, 06:23 PM         #391
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
I'm sorry but this dude is overrated. Dont get me wrong, he got bars but ppl are hypin him up a lil too much (hip hop is so desperate for a standout artist). I've seen someone on facebook call him the best rapper alive and one of my boyz was sayin hes one of the best to ever do it. Offline alot of ppl are feeling him but I cant see a album from him.
I can see an album that will be very successful if marketed correctly. He is a talented artist (seems like one strike nowadays... ) he has mass appeal, more importantly, from a fanbase/radio/mtv jams/club standpoint, he definitely will be felt by the ladies with his singing not to mention the artist he has already worked with, Wayne, Llyod, Trey Songs, Omarions etc... I dont see how you cant see an album from him. I can tell he knows how to record radio friendly music and album quality material just from the mixtapes.
 03-09-2009, 06:27 PM         #392
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston Globe "So Far Gone" review.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by FaceMob; 03-09-2009 at 06:31 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #393
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
average rapper, have yet to hear a mind blowing verse from em'....ill singer though
 9 years ago '05        #394
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 FaceMob said:
I can see an album that will be very successful if marketed correctly. He is a talented artist (seems like one strike nowadays... ) he has mass appeal, more importantly, from a fanbase/radio/mtv jams/club standpoint, he definitely will be felt by the ladies with his singing not to mention the artist he has already worked with, Wayne, Llyod, Trey Songs, Omarions etc... I dont see how you cant see an album from him. I can tell he knows how to record radio friendly music and album quality material just from the mixtapes.

cosign
 9 years ago '04        #395
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I was pretty much sold on Drake since the first time I heard him (on Ransom). When I first heard So Far Gone, I wasn't too sure what to think, but it only took about one more listen to realize that the tape is pretty much a classic.
 9 years ago '07        #396
space
space
I been jammin so far gone...
Fav Songs

November 18th
Houstalantavega
Little Bit
Uptown
Unstoppable
 03-15-2009, 04:10 PM         #397
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Far Gone is heat...im so uptown im so uptownnn
 9 years ago '06        #398
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
 FaceMob said:
:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #399
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 FaceMob said:
The reason I was sayin I cant see a full album from em is because alot of the rap joints he's made so far sounds like mixtape material. Not all mixtape artists make good albums, just like And 1 players wont make excellent NBA players. He's off to a real good start being backed up by Wayne and signing to Interscope so he does have the advantage over the wave of new artists thats emerging.
 9 years ago '06        #400
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 79 79
Drake is nasty i been sayin this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago