THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #321
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Gangsta Rap been dead for a long time....I wish it could be bought back fu*k all this pop sh*t off!
 02-17-2009, 01:41 AM         #322
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake robbed you in the halls of degrassi.....
 9 years ago '05        #323
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Hahahaha It's funny how people really come on here, and make a topic, trying to get someone to care about there opinion so badly. Hahaha If you like him, you like him. If you dont, you don't. No need to come back to us and give us a play by play on your Drake listening session. Hahaha
 9 years ago '05        #324
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Hahaha Thank you for the official rankings. I actually have been DYING to hear how you rank all these rappers. Now I'll go listen to them in that EXACT order. Thanks man. Hahahaha
 9 years ago '06        #325
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3527 3527
 benadreal said:
i like drake, but the last tape was kinda eh.. just because you can sing doesnt mean you should sing. motherfu*ker sings more than chamilillionaire, i was like damn shut the hell up and rap. i'm all for singing every now and then but i personally think bar for bar he's a better rapper than singer so i think he should focus on that more.
My thoughts exactly
 02-17-2009, 02:26 AM         #326
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
bi*ches
Money
bi*ches
Money

This dude's content is so repetitive. Yeah I like females. Yes, I like money. He just takes it somewhere else. He doesn't suck but I just can't get into his music.
what else matters in the world???

if u got a nice chick and a nice job bringin in good money then everything else doesnt matter....to me...
 9 years ago '05        #327
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
 KleinBaller said:
Hahahaha It's funny how people really come on here, and make a topic, trying to get someone to care about there opinion so badly. Hahaha If you like him, you like him. If you dont, you don't. No need to come back to us and give us a play by play on your Drake listening session. Hahaha
What a stupid thing to post. Drake is a new popular artist....he has just released a mixtape...therefore he has voiced his opinion on his music....what else are you suppossed to talk about on a hip hop messageboard???
 9 years ago '05        #328
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 illathruz said:
this is not gangsta not in the least.

well, i guess i am officially an old head.

well, drake is a rapper and a singer...........kind of like trey but he raps more sooooooooooooooo

shut yo mawnkey azz up :D
 02-17-2009, 05:20 AM         #329
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
Jae Millz and Gudda... better than drake? Gudda can spit, ever since Sqad Up but not the case.

honestly, aint no d*ck riding over here. but i been listenin to dudes music since Comeback Season and Room for Improvement. im not no bandwagon fan jus because the n*gga fu*ks wit Wayne. but to say he average or garbage is the sign of a hater.

jus cuz somebody think the n*gga can rap better than 90% of your favorite rappers mean he's a d*ckrider... no. that just means your the d*ckrider, cuz u d*ckride 90% of your fav rappers so much your ashamed to say Drake is hot. lmao...

but oh well...

you say your not a d*ck rider...........,but it sounds just like what a d*ck rider is by your post.

how you gonna say what's in the yellow...and not look in the mirror and see that your a stan.

and drake cant hold a candle to none of the n*ggas i listen to

not lupe,
not budden
not Jada
not Fab
Not Blu
not Mickey Factz
not styles P

c'mon n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #330
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Drakes not for every rap fan.
The good thing about son is that he's versatile. He reminds me of Carter I Wayne, with actual singing ability. Out of the new breed of rappers, he has the greatest shot to blow. All in all, the n*gga is good...
 9 years ago '04        #331
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
If a rapper is gonna sing, at least be able to. Drake can. There's no reason for him to lighten up on his vocals. The dudes a multi threat
Let him do him...
 9 years ago '06        #332
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 1283 1283
Drake is rare breed nowadays he can be pop and commercial to the max however still keep it lyrical.
 02-17-2009, 07:32 AM         #333
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
If a rapper is gonna sing, at least be able to. Drake can. There's no reason for him to lighten up on his vocals. The dudes a multi threat
Let him do him...
Agreed. You dont listen to it/like him because he isnt gangsta? Be serious. Out of all this bull sh*t being released nowadays he is actually talented and makes good music.
 9 years ago '08        #334
halftime 
space
space
$6,094 | Props total: 9240 9240
@ listening to drake
thinking you gon hear some gangsta
sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #335
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
I loved this mixtape - had a 808s and Heartbreaks feel but with more rapping - which is a good thing.
 9 years ago '05        #336
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
why do people hate that he was an actor. jamie foxx came to hollywood first to become a singer and did comedy on the side for money and ended up being famous for comedy does that make him anyless asinger . mos def started as an actor first too. just because you get famous for being and actor doesnt mean you cant rap/sing or the other way around
 9 years ago '07        #337
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,584 | Props total: 70203 70203
I think cuz he cool with lil wayne that's why people givin him a listen
 02-17-2009, 08:47 AM         #338
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rjayasin said:
I loved this mixtape - had a 808s and Heartbreaks feel but with more rapping - which is a good thing.
Nothing like that garbage called 808's and heartbreaks.

kingkolby said:
why do people hate that he was an actor. jamie foxx came to hollywood first to become a singer and did comedy on the side for money and ended up being famous for comedy does that make him anyless asinger . mos def started as an actor first too. just because you get famous for being and actor doesnt mean you cant rap/sing or the other way around
Didnt know Mos been acting as long as he has been. Also didnt know he was 35. Guess thats my new info for the day.
 9 years ago '04        #339
georgebenson 9 heat pts
space
space
$496 | Props total: 141 141
DRAKE HAS CRAZY BEATS....THAT BOY IS A BEAST!

[pic - click to view]

02-17-2009, 09:02 AM         #340
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know what it is. Must be the tight jeans era. These homo n*ggas should just pack it in and start rockin skirts with all this f*g sh*t n*ggas listen to these days. Lil Gayne, f*gye West, and Frake.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy