THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2009, 08:23 AM         #281
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant get with the dude because im too use to jimmy from the degrassi.....i cant fathom listening to him as a rapper..and i will never get down with him..even if he blows up and becomes something big...he'll still be a rapper that tommy bunz never gave 2 fu*ks about...now i liked him on degrassi of course...it was the man on there..but other than that no.

plus when boxden n*ggas d*ck ride a certain artist...it pushed me away from that artist if i liked him in the beginning...cus dudes go overboard, just like how some n*ggas do with drake...if they were chill about it...i prob would have been heard a drake mixtape but since dudes on here get so gay for him i really dont want to check for him at all right now.

im cool with Blu and Mickey Factz
 9 years ago '04        #282
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 NyCBoRiQuA said:
People get it twisted. If a n*gga is whack it's not hating. Lil Wayne is whack, Drake is whack, Kanye is whack. The sh*t they do is not real rap or hip hop. It's pop music. So if you wanna say these type of artists are good say they're great pop artists not rappers. I don't know where this industry is goin but everyone that comes out these days are garbage. I mean when I was comin up you had Mobb Deep, Capone N Noreaga, 2pac, Biggie, Wu-Tang, Snoop, Jay-Z, Nas and countless others coming out with albums at the same time. Now it's a bunch of garbage n*ggas and Boxden herbs keep making threads how this guy is a legend and this guy is the greatest when in reality They All Suck. One!!!!
Shuttup. Why is Mobb Deep real hip hop? Shuttup, please.
 9 years ago '04        #283
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i cant get with the dude because im too use to jimmy from the degrassi.....i cant fathom listening to him as a rapper..and i will never get down with him..even if he blows up and becomes something big...he'll still be a rapper that tommy bunz never gave 2 fu*ks about...now i liked him on degrassi of course...it was the man on there..but other than that no.

plus when boxden n*ggas d*ck ride a certain artist...it pushed me away from that artist if i liked him in the beginning...cus dudes go overboard, just like how some n*ggas do with drake...if they were chill about it...i prob would have been heard a drake mixtape but since dudes on here get so gay for him i really dont want to check for him at all right now.

Wow, you said everything that I said to not say. Wow.
 9 years ago '04        #284
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 AnthonyCruz said:
Dudes nice, no doubt. He has a little buzz buzzin' now too. He'll have one of the most anticipated albums of the year but n*ggas are starting to overrate him a little.

Before he started fu*kin with Wayne, no one really cared about him but the n*ggas who were really into the underground scene and all of a sudden he's messin with Wayne, so he's tht next best thing? Come on. Dudes nice though and I wish him all the success he can get but n*ggas are d*ck riding too much now

Look at that " Drake VS Fab " thread as an example. Dude doesn't even have 1 album out and n*ggas are comparing him to a n*gga whos been putting in work for almost 10 years.
What's wrong with that though? Of course people are gonna start paying attention if he starts rapping with Wayne. It's a damn good co-sign during this era.
 9 years ago '04        #285
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
so having a favorite artist you like listening to = d*ckriding nowadays... really?
Do you comprehend?
 9 years ago '04        #286
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 daliff89 said:
the actual hate comes from fans who defend their OPINION of the dude as a fact......

i don't like him, his music bores me.

that doesn't make me a hater, it makes me bored by his music..........

hating is what half these dudes on here do when you mention certain rappers (Joe Budden, Jay-Z, and Nas are the big ones) where they just spend entire threads trying to disprove other peoples' opinions about those artists...........or when someone becomes a fan of someone else simply because they're 'beefing' with a rapper they don't like (all the 'reborn' 50 fans)

someone will undoubtedly say i'm 'hating' or some gay sh*t like that, but those are the people who need to learn the definition of the word 'opinion'
I can feel this, you just don't feel him. Alotta these cats will run in and say "He's wack, he's fake". Sounding hella stupid.
 9 years ago '08        #287
halftime 
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 9236 9236
- bumps this drake sh*t in the car with my girl.
its hot for what it is .. but comparing him
to other rappers right now is what makes him
get so much negative attention. its like gassing
a female who is just average... its gonna be a bunch
of n*ggas sittin here like is this n*gga serious?
and thats what most boxden n*ggas do..
gass these rappers that doesnt have any classics
under their belts.

give it couple more years.. then judge him.
 9 years ago '06        #288
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
 Left Hook said:
lol, uncalled for, but I do disagree with dude saying that Drake is the most talented artist on the planet right now.

Naww..
Dude is the most talented artist on the planet right. I dont think nobody can rap and sing as he does both. Name one artist who can spit and sing. thats talented. He really is a rapper but dude can sing. u cant on him saying he boring. and who isnt a pop artist these days. nobody is hard in hip hop anymore but broke old rappers. Nobody cant put out hard music anymore. that sh*t is dead. He just makes the same type of music thats going on in his life as we speak. Canada doesnt have a sound so he just makes music that fits him. people just wanna hate. im not d*ckriding on him but i respect the fact that he is putting out music knowing he doesnt have too. Dude is a actor and he quit that to do hip hop. thats love for the game of rap
 9 years ago '06        #289
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
People just hate. He raps just as good as he sings and he sings just as good as he raps. thats a good artist. he not depending on one thing. thats why nobody likes him. people say garbage. he just is a perfect example of what every body in hip hop is trying to be. rappers wanna sing, singers wanna rap.
 9 years ago '08        #290
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 Poloboy69 said:
Dude is the most talented artist on the planet right. I dont think nobody can rap and sing as he does both. Name one artist who can spit and sing. thats talented. He really is a rapper but dude can sing. u cant on him saying he boring. and who isnt a pop artist these days. nobody is hard in hip hop anymore but broke old rappers. Nobody cant put out hard music anymore. that sh*t is dead. He just makes the same type of music thats going on in his life as we speak. Canada doesnt have a sound so he just makes music that fits him. people just wanna hate. im not d*ckriding on him but i respect the fact that he is putting out music knowing he doesnt have too. Dude is a actor and he quit that to do hip hop. thats love for the game of rap
Gemstones>>>>Drake

he's a beast on the mic

He sings(he's doing to the hook)

and he can twist

oh you say he's a mixtape rapper?

crushin drake

bring out the body bags and toe tags
 02-16-2009, 10:50 AM         #291
Abel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
think people just hate him cuz he talented. there is not a person in the rap game that would not sing if they could and there isnt a singer who would not rap if they spit better then 90 percent of the rappers. people should appreciate this kid even if they dont like him. kid makes good music and whats crazy. he is so comfortable rapping and singing. dude singing next to omarion and lloyd on songs off the new mixtape. dude rapping spitting bars on songs with wayne and bun b. Trust me rappers fear this kid. he is only 22. a year from now he will be the most hated person in hip hop cuz he will be k!lling this sh*t. dude is comfortable artist. they got rappers who been rapping 10 years plus who is just getting comfortable. 3 years in the game and 2 of them he still focusing on acting. thats crazy. Dude not even signed to young money officially and wayne is helping him out more then he helping the artist he makes money off. People just gon hate him cuz he not from the hood. He is actor and its clear he got money. You cant hate on him, cuz he makes great music. Prolly the most talented music artist on the planet as we speak. just imagine 3 years from now he will be the number 1 artist on the planet. he just cant make many mistakes cuz he gon targeted on what ever he does. he is exactly like kanye west just a better singer. he is more of rapper kanye too but kanye is a beast. all he has to do is just be patient. he chilling with wayne now and he has no rush to put out a cd. his name not even on interscope records website. This n*gga set. just gotta make the great music. So Far Gone is a perfect way to come to the world like Music has a problem and he is 22 year old actor who got next

Z-RO>>> Any Artist

he da most versitile artist out right now... Rap. sing, Raggae, Nate Dog type Hooks... 100% reall sh*t brah..
 02-16-2009, 10:53 AM         #292
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
dude you call him the most talented artist on the planet and say your not d*ckriding...come on.
 9 years ago '08        #293
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Tommy_Bunz said:

real talk, i cant even listen to a track from drake, he always gonna be "that n*gga from degrassi" The n*gga is fresh in the game and n*ggas on his nuts more then these n*ggas here on buddens nuts.....sh*t's disgustin'
and the n*gga ridin wit wayne, prolly wont drop his album, and he just gon be ghostwritin for this f*g**t.....
 02-16-2009, 11:52 AM         #294
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's not like any1 diskiles the dude.....jus no1 gives a fu*k about him or his work
 9 years ago '07        #295
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 meercy said:
lol..see....
See what? I just told duke to shut the f*ck up. You can join him.
 02-16-2009, 12:36 PM         #296
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
Shuttup. Why is Mobb Deep real hip hop? Shuttup, please.
Modd Deep is for the streets. The fu*k is this n*gga bout?

I thought Kanye was gonna get these light skinned n*ggas out the game. What happened Ye?
 9 years ago '06        #297
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
 Arson said:
Gemstones>>>>Drake

he's a beast on the mic

He sings(he's doing to the hook)

and he can twist

oh you say he's a mixtape rapper?

crushin drake

bring out the body bags and toe tags

I know who he is but lets face it. He been with Lupe fiasco for damn near 5 years. He not coming out. He a beast on the mic but he doesnt sing better then drake. his problem is that he just sitting next to a rapper who is just getting starting to blow nationally. Gemstones is nice but where would he be without lupe is the question. drake doesnt need lil wayne it just so happens wayne got him on tour and doing songs. Now gemstones he need lupe fiasco. he doesnt have a movement or a buzz.
 9 years ago '07        #298
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
gemstones is dope , better than drake when if you wanna get lyrical and his energy and flow is crazy

but drake gets overated i hear people say hes the new best rapper alive,hes the savior of hip hop all this other bullsh*t,i mean hes good,but he aint that nice
 9 years ago '04        #299
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Poloboy69 said:

Get the fu*k outta here.

Drake wouldn't even tell you that himself.

I guess you've never listened to Phonte.

He's a better rapper AND singer than Drake.
 9 years ago '08        #300
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 Poloboy69 said:
I know who he is but lets face it. He been with Lupe fiasco for damn near 5 years. He not coming out. He a beast on the mic but he doesnt sing better then drake. his problem is that he just sitting next to a rapper who is just getting starting to blow nationally. Gemstones is nice but where would he be without lupe is the question. drake doesnt need lil wayne it just so happens wayne got him on tour and doing songs. Now gemstones he need lupe fiasco. he doesnt have a movement or a buzz.
Drake been rappin since 2006 he ain't new. Him and gemstones been out for nearly the same amount of time. Gemstones is droppin a album this year
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago