THE OFFICIAL DRAKE DISCUSSION THREAD [Drake signs with Cash Money/Universal]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #181
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4721 4721
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Innit. I liked that Brand New beat and then he started rapping and his flow was one long auto-tune Wayne copy cat I was like WTF Drizzy???

He NEEDS to stick with Nickolas F.

"If you a girl with the aspirations of being in the back ground with ya a.sses shaking, hitting clubs, skippin' out on the class you taking, I'm asking you to have some patience, your worth so much moreeeeee"

<3

yeah i cosign that
 9 years ago '06        #182
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 345 345
Ive been keeping up with drake the actor/rapper/singer from canada and i support that n*gga. i rides with him and ill honestly tell u he is more talented than 90 percent of todays artist. dude is the best rapper out now thats his status of a type of artist. Newly signed! Dude has been acting and has a serious fan base with degrassi. He has also showed off his best talent as a singer. Rarely sings besides hooks, but his R&B songs like Brand New and Sooner Than Later are classic slow songs ur typical everyday R&B n*ggaz cant produce these days. With the exception of Trey songz, usher and maybe chris brown the singing n*ggaz have either turned pop or they are trying to rap. Trey songz is one of drakes best friends and he is also a talented singer and aspiring to be more of a rapper in the future has delieverd some alter ego hits as well. Aside from singing songs like Stunt Hard, Ransom, I can take your girl are all songs he's rocked out with wayne and lets just say the 22 year old kid isnt behind him on these songs. Every single song he has been right there on the side. What i like about him is he isnt affraid to rap next to wayne and also show him out. i just sitting back and i read that August 7 Lil Wayne is releasing Rebirth rock cd and im thinking wow this n*gga is really working. He is suppose to be Executive producing Drake solo album Thank Me Later and it is scheduled for a spring release on Interscope records. throughout all this craziness drake has been seen across the country on lil wayne tour and i think its a good look. I just really hope this kid puts in the same work ethic as lil wayne does outside of being around with lil wayne. cuz they can continue to make music together but its around that time where something has to step up to that plate. There is Throne still on reserve. I hope i can find out soon whats the direction of this kids future because he is singer, rapper and actor. aside from acting what will be the outcome of a cd. will he just sing or rap or do both. and u know when u do both its kinda shaky. double cds consisting of rap and r&b have never really worked out. these type of artist are risk factors cuz u just dont know what will they deliver. i support Drake but i wanna hear whats up cuz wayne is due out in April and he has a rep for not letting n*ggaz get they shine. I know he isnt directly signed to young money but if he has input on ur project it could be fatal mistake. Idk i think he will succeed but right now cuz of whats going on its easy to turn into a artist who doesnt drop cds but he drops a new song weekly.
 9 years ago '07        #183
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Equivalent To Tyga -
Just A Slight Better Chance
 01-24-2009, 12:55 AM         #184
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you got ALOT of time on your hands
 9 years ago '04        #185
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Hes better than Tyga...Tyga tries to rhyme too hard, I HATE that.
 9 years ago '08        #186
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Drake go pretty hard from the tracks Ive heard.
 01-24-2009, 11:55 AM         #187
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats a good drake rap jam besides the ones he did with wayne. havent really heard much from him. i heard this 1 song where like hes sigining the chorus and hes like "oh by the way thats me on the chorus" and then raps the verses. it sounds nice but i dont know the name of the song
 9 years ago '05        #188
space
space
 Hunedz said:
Equivalent To Tyga -
Just A Slight Better Chance

tyga????

thats laughable......drake is way better then tyga and unlike tyga who pretends to run with og's even though he gets robbed every other week, drake is just drake

drake knows how to make good music and great records

he got next
 9 years ago '05        #189
space
space
 DaInfamous said:
whats a good drake rap jam besides the ones he did with wayne. havent really heard much from him. i heard this 1 song where like hes sigining the chorus and hes like "oh by the way thats me on the chorus" and then raps the verses. it sounds nice but i dont know the name of the song
its called IM SO FLY

and thats just him playing around on the mic.......if this track wasnt originally for someone else this would have been a nice azz single.....hook is catchy and he spitting some cool sh*t

real chill

Last edited by youngvito18; 01-24-2009 at 02:35 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #190
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
 youngvito18 said:
its called IM SO FLY

and thats just him playing around on the mic.......if this track wasnt originally for someone else this would have been a nice azz single.....hook is catchy and he spitting some cool sh*t

real chill
Anyone have this MP3? Ive been lookin for it for damn near a year. Its like its a youtube exclusive or something.
 01-24-2009, 08:49 PM         #191
[Q] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therealness said:
Anyone have this MP3? Ive been lookin for it for damn near a year. Its like its a youtube exclusive or something.
I do, I upped it and tried to PM you the link since you can't post em here but it wont let me.
 9 years ago '05        #192
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 therealness said:
SUCEED

search for the ''HEARTBREAK DRAKE" mixtape

my fav tracks from drake are stunt hard, forever, and say whats real!

as far as tyga goes i dont think they compare then again i never made it through a whole tyga song. he doesnt keep my interest. what are his hardest track???

Last edited by HeGotBeatz; 01-24-2009 at 09:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #193
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Heartbreak Drake is a good tape to start with, but Comeback Season is a better tape IMO. You listen to HB Drake to get a feel for him, but listen to Comeback Season if you wanna hear him get busy.
 9 years ago '06        #194
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
Drake's got an impressive little bandwagon started...

for those that don't know, go back and get one of the first tapes...Room For Improvement, then Comeback Season...HB Drake is just a compilation of the best of those 2 tapes plus some newer tracks that are probably gonna be on the new mixtape...

Sidenote...Degrassi was the sh*t about 6 or 7 years ago...these new characters are overdramatic wackness...
 01-25-2009, 05:16 AM         #195
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duda aiight but the thread starter needs to learn what a paragraph is and understand that there are better artist outside the mainstream.
 01-25-2009, 05:18 AM         #196
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fail.
 9 years ago '04        #197
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
DRAKE>>>>>>>Tyga+Wayne
 9 years ago '07        #198
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
n*ggas Don't Read Too Well, Do We?

(Think Outside The Box)

I'm speaking on his CHANCE OF SUCCESS/FAILURE.

Keeping it on topic.

Being With YM He will not Do much better than Tyga Did.

I'm not talking about Rapping/Skills Wise. His Skills Got nothing to do with that.

Last edited by Hunedz; 01-25-2009 at 12:28 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #199
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
He's on Interscope...Young Money is just an affiliation

Tyga is on Decaydance/Young Money...hence his monumental failure...
 9 years ago '07        #200
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Been on Drake for like 2 years since Room For Improvement Mixtape. However his move to Young Money was not good, I don't think his new music will be as good as old stuff

I hope The Jacka don't get signed to a major a.ss label coz hes my other "shining star" rapper Im counting on. The Jack Artist album>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy