Motorola sb4100 cable modem (fix)

most viewed right now
Video inside no name rapper sheika da diva gets teabagged by her man in her music vi..
79 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If Ayesha Curry was Still a Thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did Rick Ross Get the GD's Indicted??????????? (indictment papers insi..
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Body Washed Up in 'Cement Shoes' Was Tied to Bobby Shmurda Crew: Sour..
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
11171 pageviews
12 comments

ricepena 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
Motorola sb4100 cable modem (fix)

Does any1 know how to hack (or fix) a Motorola sb4100 cable modem. All 5 lights do not turn on anymore only the top 3. I was getting it illegal from a friends, friends that would charge $20 every time to re-program. He no longer does it and I'm stuck.It's not the cable because I can see TV fine. Any help please. Thanks

most viewed right now
41 comments
top in thotties
top in section
31 comments
top in movies
top in section
18 comments
top in games

06-28-2009, 11:57 AM         #2
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rofl he charged u 20$ to reload a config file? hhahaahahahah wow. all u do is open ur modem (mine is is the browser) and load up a decent config file for all that. what cable company do u use

7 years ago '04        #3
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 0 0
does this get free internet or whats the purpose in hacking modem

06-28-2009, 12:28 PM         #4
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can either pay for the cheapest cable internet line or have a paid cable tv line (as long as that cable tv line also provides internet too)
u can run a modded modem off one small line and max out w/e speeds u might find on a mac address.

right now im in north cali with a modem mac address from charte isp in Tenn that i get almost 30mb line . and no they do not even know im on that line. its undetectable

06-28-2009, 03:54 PM         #5
rivertin89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to my site I have *Comast Ready* Cable Modem Pre Mods Plus Modded DishNet Set ups with full tutorials on my forum.

06-28-2009, 04:09 PM         #6
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"your" site? hahaha um wasup forum user MassModz ive spoke with u in the forums but sry ur site is just too expensive for the hardware itself. and i thought u couldnt talk about the illegal activities on that site lol

btw sell me a damn modded dsl modem as thats all i can get where im moving lol

7 years ago '07        #7
ricepena 
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
rofl he charged u 20$ to reload a config file? hhahaahahahah wow. all u do is open ur modem (mine is is the browser) and load up a decent config file for all that. what cable company do u use
I have Comast Cable. There's anyway I can do it myself?? I already have the modem

06-28-2009, 04:47 PM         #8
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
register at the forums where that guy posted and look in the Comcast section for 0/0 hfile to load into ur modem . from what i read comcast is pretty easy. im on charter though

7 years ago '07        #9
ricepena 
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
register at the forums where that guy posted and look in the Comcast section for 0/0 hfile to load into ur modem . from what i read comcast is pretty easy. im on charter though
thanks...

06-28-2009, 05:45 PM         #10
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '07        #11
ricepena 
space
space
space
I need help please, I'm lost once I get to step 3. I have vista is it that's why I cant find it?. Thanks! I'm new here..sorry

06-28-2009, 07:34 PM         #12
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur os shouldnt matter. i have a 5101 with Haxorware
Version 1.1 Revision 31 firmware just go into the Config File section of the modem via that or the working address to get u their and load the config file u found. (you might need a new mac address to though so go talk around there as im charter and dont have any comcast macs

7 years ago '07        #13
ricepena 
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
ur os shouldnt matter. i have a 5101 with Haxorware
Version 1.1 Revision 31 firmware just go into the Config File section of the modem via that or the working address to get u their and load the config file u found. (you might need a new mac address to though so go talk around there as im charter and dont have any comcast macs
Sorry but I cannot find, Config File section of the modem, been working on this since last night, I didn't think it would be this hard.

Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Money and violence: Season 2 Ep 12
190 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside African Bully Gets Put to Sleep After Messing With the Wrong One
82 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Has Mental Breakdown Over Drake's Views, Jay Z, Jimmy Iovine..
329 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Steph Kegels
164 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 4 - If Hillary Isn't Indicted, The FBI Will Leak Incriminating Evidence Ag..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Most bizarre activity on one street corner all caught on security cam
77 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron Wants To Play Against Wade And The Heat
108 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Official Thread
63 comments
19 hours ago