Motorola sb4100 cable modem (fix)

most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Does she have pants on!?? 🙄
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
11338 pageviews
12 comments

ricepena 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
Motorola sb4100 cable modem (fix)

Does any1 know how to hack (or fix) a Motorola sb4100 cable modem. All 5 lights do not turn on anymore only the top 3. I was getting it illegal from a friends, friends that would charge $20 every time to re-program. He no longer does it and I'm stuck.It's not the cable because I can see TV fine. Any help please. Thanks

12 comments for "Motorola sb4100 cable modem (fix)"

06-28-2009, 12:57 PM         #2
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rofl he charged u 20$ to reload a config file? hhahaahahahah wow. all u do is open ur modem (mine is is the browser) and load up a decent config file for all that. what cable company do u use
 7 years ago '04        #3
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 0 0
does this get free internet or whats the purpose in hacking modem
 06-28-2009, 01:28 PM         #4
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can either pay for the cheapest cable internet line or have a paid cable tv line (as long as that cable tv line also provides internet too)
u can run a modded modem off one small line and max out w/e speeds u might find on a mac address.

right now im in north cali with a modem mac address from charte isp in Tenn that i get almost 30mb line . and no they do not even know im on that line. its undetectable
 06-28-2009, 04:54 PM         #5
rivertin89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to my site I have *Comast Ready* Cable Modem Pre Mods Plus Modded DishNet Set ups with full tutorials on my forum.

06-28-2009, 05:09 PM         #6
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"your" site? hahaha um wasup forum user MassModz ive spoke with u in the forums but sry ur site is just too expensive for the hardware itself. and i thought u couldnt talk about the illegal activities on that site lol

btw sell me a damn modded dsl modem as thats all i can get where im moving lol
 7 years ago '07        #7
ricepena 
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
rofl he charged u 20$ to reload a config file? hhahaahahahah wow. all u do is open ur modem (mine is is the browser) and load up a decent config file for all that. what cable company do u use
I have Comast Cable. There's anyway I can do it myself?? I already have the modem
 06-28-2009, 05:47 PM         #8
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
register at the forums where that guy posted and look in the Comcast section for 0/0 hfile to load into ur modem . from what i read comcast is pretty easy. im on charter though
 7 years ago '07        #9
ricepena 
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
register at the forums where that guy posted and look in the Comcast section for 0/0 hfile to load into ur modem . from what i read comcast is pretty easy. im on charter though
thanks...
 06-28-2009, 06:45 PM         #10
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '07        #11
ricepena 
space
space
space
I need help please, I'm lost once I get to step 3. I have vista is it that's why I cant find it?. Thanks! I'm new here..sorry
 06-28-2009, 08:34 PM         #12
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur os shouldnt matter. i have a 5101 with Haxorware
Version 1.1 Revision 31 firmware just go into the Config File section of the modem via that or the working address to get u their and load the config file u found. (you might need a new mac address to though so go talk around there as im charter and dont have any comcast macs
 7 years ago '07        #13
ricepena 
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
ur os shouldnt matter. i have a 5101 with Haxorware
Version 1.1 Revision 31 firmware just go into the Config File section of the modem via that or the working address to get u their and load the config file u found. (you might need a new mac address to though so go talk around there as im charter and dont have any comcast macs
Sorry but I cannot find, Config File section of the modem, been working on this since last night, I didn't think it would be this hard.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
74 comments
2 days ago