Sorry But I Gotta Post This...Illuminati killed Michael Jackson

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2009, 04:36 PM         #1
13457 pageviews
39 comments

coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry But I Gotta Post This...Illuminati k!lled Michael Jackson

Yes, the illuminati DID k!ll Michael Jackson. As you probably know, he was getting ready to begin a "come back" tour and was planning on performances all over the world. There is not enough time or space in this posting to go into all the details, but the same group of people bent on world domination for decades are getting ready to "seal the deal" on the world.

Michael was preparing to use his postion and influence to warn the entire world of what these people (the Rothschild, Rockafellers, the International Bank of Settlements, etc) are planning. In particular, their plans to drastically reduce the world's population by mass extermination through a program of forced "vaccinations" against the bogus swine flu.

Investigative journalist Jane Burgermeister just filed a complaint with the FBI against the UN and the WHO (world health organization) for among other things, conspiracy to commit mass murder...here's the full story:
[pic - click to view]

http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2009/06/25...

There are some very sinister forces at work, and the people of the earth need to stand together to defeat them. These same monsters have manipulated nations into wars for centuries, in order that these same nations would be in a postion to need to borrow money thus plunging these nations (including ours) into deeper and deeper debt. This is a link to a video about the federal reserve and the international banking system and how it keeps the population enslaved:
[pic - click to view]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...

Here too, is a clip which explains in layman's terms how the money/debt system keeps us enslaved:
[spoiler - click to view]

Michael was EXTREMELY concerned with how the obsession with money destroyed people. He recognized that the pursuit of wealth served only the very top of the society and only sifles the creative powers of most people. He knew that his life was unusual and that most people are more concerned with making ends meet rather that devoting their minds, hearts, and spirits to creative achievement which could benefit ALL of human kind.

Michael's sudden cardiac arrest was brought on by an electrolyte embalance induced by administering a certain drug. I believe this was the work of the same forces at work behind the scenes of international banking as well as the pharmaceutical compaies such as Baxter, who have a great deal to lose if someone as influential as Michael Jackson were allowed to inform the world of their plans.

God Bless you Michael, we will miss you.

email me at: christian22016@yahoo.com with any comments.
Source(s):

[pic - click to view]

http://answers.yahoo.com/ .. 6052200AALeEFA

f**k THEM f*gGETS!!!!!

39 comments for "Sorry But I Gotta Post This...Illuminati killed Michael Jackson"

8 years ago '05        #2
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ i cant stand people like this.....MR. Everything is a Conspiracy
 8 years ago '06        #3
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7569 7569
This Conspiracy Theory is worse than all of the rappers making MJ tribute songs to capitalize off of his death.
 06-27-2009, 04:47 PM         #4
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything might be a conspiracy. but i cant be f**ked to read all that s**t and get worked up bout it . . . damn get some p***y. u'll sooon forget bout all this
 06-27-2009, 04:48 PM         #5
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
I'm pretty sure most of them have a paranoid personality disorder; they should probably get some help for it... Except most who fall under this category would probably a.ssume it's an attempt to brainwash them. Oh well.
 06-27-2009, 04:50 PM         #6
equila  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illuminati for my mind soul and my body,secret society tryin to keep an eye on me...

yea,it doesnt matter, u cant stop the rothchilds,the zionists,the royal fams,or anyone else involved in the upcoming one world nation, so f**k it,have fun now,worry about the mass executions later,ha
 06-27-2009, 04:51 PM         #7
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

but

8 years ago '06        #8
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4807 4807
...I must report this to my superiors...someone is on to us.
 06-27-2009, 04:58 PM         #9
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just think how blown we gon be if this is actually true though
 06-27-2009, 05:04 PM         #10
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
I used to think the same way but the illuminati/plans for the new world order thing is real bro..everything pretty much checks out..michael jackson dying is the perfect event to distract the public from the iranian & north korean situation...months before 911..it was the chandra levy scandal..think about it...
 06-27-2009, 05:29 PM         #11
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I used to think the same way but the illuminati/plans for the new world order thing is real bro..everything pretty much checks out..michael jackson dying is the perfect event to distract the public from the iranian & north korean situation...months before 911..it was the chandra levy scandal..think about it...
There is no fixed order in the world. Get the f**k out of here with that s**t, f*g**t.
 8 years ago '05        #12
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
The fact is...there always something going on in the world...and most of the time..things happen around each other by coincedence
 06-27-2009, 05:34 PM         #13
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate given for postin this blasphemy
 06-27-2009, 05:43 PM         #14
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
There is no fixed order in the world. Get the f**k out of here with that s**t, f*g**t.
u call me a f*g**t but then quote someone in ur sig that believes in the same thing that I do..the irony...self ether's a muthaf**ka..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #15
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^ i think this guy is really michael moore
 06-27-2009, 05:53 PM         #16
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
really now..

think about the freemasons and skull and bones organizations..
they've existed under the radar for a long time now
even though they've popped up in the news lately

its not completely crazy to suggest that the people with the most power have similar agendas
 06-27-2009, 05:53 PM         #17
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
u call me a f*g**t but then quote someone in ur sig that believes in the same thing that I do..the irony...self ether's a muthaf**ka..

He says he questions everything and wouldn't trust an investigation. I fail to see where he said it was an inside job.

And what does 9/11 have to do with what I'm talking about? So yeah, you're a f*g**t who can't obey a simple language maxim.
 06-27-2009, 05:55 PM         #18
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
really now..

think about the freemasons and skull and bones organizations..
they've existed under the radar for a long time now
even though they've popped up in the news lately

its not completely crazy to suggest that the people with the most power have similar agendas
No, but it's moronic to believe every event in this world is intended. Which is what many CT's believe.
 06-27-2009, 06:04 PM         #19
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
No, but it's moronic to believe every event in this world is intended. Which is what many CT's believe.
no offense, but i think its moronic to believe that stereotype
 06-27-2009, 06:24 PM         #20
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
no offense, but i think its moronic to believe that stereotype
Hardly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago