R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 9.00%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 7.00%
Billie Jean 27 27.00%
Man in the Mirror 11 11.00%
Beat It 12 12.00%
Bad 3 3.00%
Smooth Criminal 15 15.00%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 2.00%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 6.00%
You Rock My World 4 4.00%
Dangerous 1 1.00%
Black or White 1 1.00%
Scream 1 1.00%
You Are Not Alone 1 1.00%
Voters: 100. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-02-2009, 10:32 AM         #641
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
just watch this

shows how weird he is but you start to feel for him... he says when he was a teen, some girl was like michael ill do watever you want s3xually... he gets to the house, lying on the bed, and she is unbutting his shirt, he covers his face and gets nervous and thats it, girl stopped...

def well coulda been a virgin

this is the s**t i'm talking about. this came on NBC like 2 nights ago.
 07-02-2009, 10:35 AM         #642
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO s**t!!!!!!! which dumb f**k would have thought this????
 8 years ago '04        #643
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i don't care he got legal right to the kids thats like adoption so end this bulls**t debbie you ain't getting your kids you got your money go sit your fat a.ss down somewhere b***h next time think before you sign on the dotted lines.
 8 years ago '04        #644
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 ferrari f-50 said:
this is the s**t i'm talking about. this came on NBC like 2 nights ago.
but on the real i heard Madonna r*ped his a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #645
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
lol @ this entire thread
 8 years ago '08        #646
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 278 278
THIS IS IT - Michael Jackson last Rehearsal (23/06/09'

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #647
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
^Props For That Post....Can't Wait Till They Release It On DVD.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #648
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 278 278
THIS IS IT - Michael Jackson last Rehearsal (23/06/09)

[video - click to view]

Here again for the people that dont look in the mj topic ;)

Last edited by Wasted; 07-04-2009 at 11:17 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #649
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
no real crazy moves , but he still got it though. r.i.p.. the best
 07-02-2009, 04:42 PM         #650
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #651
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,372 | Props total: 21396 21396
damn man....
 8 years ago '04        #652
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 J.R. Hyphy said:
love how 'why you wanna trip on me' drops in .... RIP MY DUDE!
Looks they put "Why You Wanna Trip On Me" and "She Drive's Me Wild" together. Looks like it would have been a pimp a.ss concert and supposedly the whole concert rehearsal is supposed to be released. R.I.P. MJ
 8 years ago '05        #653
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
n*gga I wish I was there, dude is a top performer.
 8 years ago '06        #654
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,980 | Props total: 4003 4003
Earlier this week, the promoter of Michael Jackson's 50-date "This is It" residency at the O2 Arena in London said there was ample footage of a Jackson rehearsal for the planned series of shows, and that he hopes to release them.

On Thursday (July 2), one The footage, reportedly shot on June 23 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles where a memorial service for Jackson reportedly will be held on July 7 opens with Jackson performing some of his patented military-style, slow motion marching dance moves along with the male dancers, who are behind him on a slanted platform. It then cuts to the singer enthusiastically pulsating to a solo from his guitarist.

Jackson gives one of his signature "Oh!" exclamations as the track changes tempo to a rousing royal fanfare overlaid with a snipped of the "I Have a Dream" speech from the late civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King. The singer and dancers straighten up and salute, then do a high-step march across the stage to a martial beat as Jackson does knee bend and shuffles in place alone center stage.

After what appears to be an edit, the sound of a car horn blaring overtakes the music, the dancers put their hands out in a stop motion and the tempo shifts once again into a spare, funky track to which Jackson does a subtle shoulder shimmy walk to, landing him at the lip of the stage. It's clear the rehearsal is a casual run-through, as the dancers are wearing sweats and t-shirts and the typically meticulously dressed Jackson is clad in black pants, a grey jacket and a pattered red button-down shirt that is half-untucked.

Near the end of the clip, the car horn blares again and an unseen director says "hold for applause, hold for applause" and a look of what appears to be relief washes over Jackson's face. While Jackson is hardly the frail, sickly performer that some reports have portrayed him as near the end of his life with one observer on the set of the singer's mysterious "Dome Project" saying the pop star was so weak he needed help descending steps he doesn't appear to be the whirling dervish of energy and jaw-dropping dance moves that he was in his prime.

Granted, at 50, Jackson was nearly two decades removed from his heyday and the footage was shot at a rehearsal, but given that it was less than two weeks before the beginning of a showcase that was meant to put the singer back on top, Jackson appears to be moving at a curiously deliberate pace in the brief clip.

The song featured in the clip appeared on his 1995 greatest-hits collection HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I and it was one of Jackson's most controversial late-period releases thanks what some deemed its anti-Semitic overtones.

Among the lyrics were the lines, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me," as well as "Skinhead, deadhead, everybody gone dead/ Hit me, kick me, you can never get me," which said at the time could be interpreted as being "pointedly critical of Jews."

Jackson denied the charges in a statement released at the time, saying, "The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking." He later apologized again and eventually re-recorded a second version of the song without the offending lyrics.

It has been reported that the London show's promoter, AEG Live, has more than 100 hours of rehearsal footage that could eventually be culled into the singer's first live CD/DVD set.

after Jackson, 50, died following cardiac arrest at a rented Los Angeles-area mansion on the eve of the July 13 start of the O2 run, MTV News obtained a clip of a rehearsal filmed just two days before Jackson's sudden passing. And though it is just a 90-second glimpse of the singer performing the controversial track "They Don't Care About Us," the brief bit of film does appear to show Jackson in solid shape, stomping around the stage, apparently singing in full voice and energetically dancing with an all-male troupe of backup performers.
Click on the link for the VIDEO:

YouTube version:

[video - click to view]

Doesn't look as sharp, but it IS rehearsal. Still looks like it would've been an awesome show though. RIP.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 07-02-2009 at 05:49 PM..
 07-02-2009, 06:07 PM         #655
djsir09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma miss you mike rest in peace
 07-02-2009, 06:08 PM         #656
djsir09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will always be there
 8 years ago '08        #657
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
good s**t..
the man is 50 years old and look at how he moves and dances and s**t.. it's unbelievable.. still got the singing voice also... RIP
 8 years ago '05        #658
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think he is really singing there..but it does look good
 07-02-2009, 11:00 PM         #659
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is some truly sad s**t. I thought i was over it or calmed down from it and this just reminded me why he is who he is. Not was because he remains that person in our minds and hearts. His music will keep him immortal

Bruce Lee -- "the only way to achieve immortality is to first live a life worth remembering"
 07-03-2009, 02:10 AM         #660
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more evidence his death was a conspiracy...does this look like the moves of a man on his deathbed f**ked up from painkillers?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago