R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 9.00%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 7.00%
Billie Jean 27 27.00%
Man in the Mirror 11 11.00%
Beat It 12 12.00%
Bad 3 3.00%
Smooth Criminal 15 15.00%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 2.00%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 6.00%
You Rock My World 4 4.00%
Dangerous 1 1.00%
Black or White 1 1.00%
Scream 1 1.00%
You Are Not Alone 1 1.00%
Voters: 100. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-01-2009, 12:26 AM         #581
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props for the pics Hyphy, even tho you still a hoe a.ss nikka
 07-01-2009, 03:43 AM         #582
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in s3xual acts that included oral s3x, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson

Last edited by Kidd Vicious; 07-01-2009 at 03:49 AM..
 07-01-2009, 04:27 AM         #583
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Michael jackson i love you man (no homo)
 07-01-2009, 10:58 AM         #584
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More evidence that Jackson was feeling good and in shape.

Little by little we’re able to fill in the blanks from Michael Jackson’s last few weeks.

Now it turns out that back on May 5th he ran into an old friend and not only told her that he felt great, but showed off, too.

Joanne Horowitz manages Kevin Spacey and other actors. But back in the 1970s she worked in the music business and was the publicist for Studio 54. It was then that she met Michael, around the time of “Off the Wall.” They hit it off, became great pals, and for a while she was his guide in New York.

Flash forward to this past May 5th: Horowitz was in Beverly Hills waiting to see her dermatologist. From one of the adjacent examination rooms she heard a lot of noise, thudding on the ground and hitting the walls.

“I asked the doctor what was going on,” Horowitz told me last night. “He said it was Michael Jackson, practicing dance moves.” Horowitz told the doctor, Arnold Klein, Michael was her old friend. Klein went next door and told Jackson, who came running in.

“We were so happy to see each other, It had been 25 years,” said Horowitz. “He was in great shape, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. He showed off his body — flexing his muscles, he also lifted his shirt to show me his new six pack. He said he’d been working out for the new tour. He was very proud. He looked very fit. He wasn’t wearing any makeup, either. And he had no bodyguards with him. He was just on his own.”

Horowitz and Jackson reminisced about the old days, and Michael bragged to her about being a father. He invited her to the London shows, and even signed a CD for her that Klein kept in his office.

“He said everything was going great but he’d just gotten off the phone with someone about that auction, and he wasn’t happy about that. But he seemed like the old Michael.”

Horowitz did tell me she’s been very dismayed about the coverage of Jackson since his death, especially the notion presented by tabloids, tmz.com and other outlets that the performer “wanted to die” and other crazy ideas.

“That couldn’t have been further from the truth,” Horowitz tells me.
Goes along with what people that actually knew him have been saying in various news outlets. Miko Brando and Lou Ferrigno were saying the same thing.

And yeah I'm laughing at how CNN really doesn't like Joe Jackson, especially after he tried to blame him plugging his record label on Don Lemon when dude didn't even ask him anything about it. Joe deserve that s**t though, even if you take out the physical abuse, how the f**k you keep telling your son he has a big nose and is ugly. The more I see him and Sharpton on TV the more greedy and exploitative they seem.

Also for those who don't know the article that claimed the Nanny was pumping drugs out of his stomach was declared false after she, like Debbie Rowe, released a statement declaring that she hasn't made any of these negative claims about Michael.

Lastly I never knew about Michael and David Rothenberg. A little kid that was burned by his father at the age of 5 or 6. Michael visited him in the hospital and let him live on Neverland for years while he recovered, and apparently would still keep up with dude and encourage his music career all these years later now that he's a grown man.
 07-01-2009, 11:50 AM         #585
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Jackson signed a will in 2002 providing for his children and his mom, but leaving nothing to daddy Joe -- this according to the Wall Street Journal.

As we reported yesterday, attorney John Branca has the will and plans to file it with the court within 30 days of the singer's death. According to the will, Jackson reportedly left his estate -- estimated at $1 billion -- to his mother, three children and one or more charities.

As for why Joe was left out -- Jackson has said during his childhood his father beat him.

SOURCE: cnn.com
 07-01-2009, 11:54 AM         #586
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father
of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids. Debbie's eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

In the case of Prince Michael II (the youngest), we're told the surrogate was never told of the identity of the "receiving parent" -- Michael Jackson. Three days after Prince was born at Grossmont Hospital in San Diego County, Jackson's lawyer came to the hospital to pick the baby up and deliver him to Michael.

We do not know if Jackson chose the sperm or egg donors or if he even knew who they were.

Although Rowe is not the biological mother, it's not a slam dunk that she would lose a custody battle. This type of case has never been litigated in California courts. Since Rowe was married to Jackson when Michael Jr. and Paris were born, there's a presumption that she's the biological parent. That presumption can be rebutted by other evidence.

We know there are documents outlining the whole arrangement for the birth of all three kids. Nonetheless, it's still an open issue with the courts.

SOURCE: cnn.com
 07-01-2009, 12:10 PM         #587
conn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
ummmmmmmm duh

MJ didn't even say tha kids were his biological....even n death they f**kin tha man up
he did say they where his biological kids..rowie told the media otherwise though.
 07-01-2009, 12:10 PM         #588
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sucks cus dude isn't here anymore and we know its leaving a void in our minds if not our hearts. what sucks more is when he was alive all we had to say was bad about and would say he was only good when he was black. i dunno if he really had skin disease i can't prove anything, but i know whoever he was as the person he always stayed true to himself despite critics and ridicule. now we regret bad we said cus we were just talking trash and had no proof of accusations made against him or no legitimate reason to hate on dude. now comes out he donated to so much charity and now we look like a*****es after hatin on a philanthropist. so since he's not here i know i feel bad bout anything said about dude, so sorry bout everything i said. anyone else can apologize for specific thing about the king

mods please don't merge this, its not tribute or dedication its an apology
 07-01-2009, 12:12 PM         #589
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about his kids

they are still alive

the man is dead ...let him rest

im almost positive he died from a problem with prescription pain k!ller...which kinda scares me because i take them also
 07-01-2009, 12:12 PM         #590
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Old news like a mothaf**ka, but to me, it seems like theres alot of n*ggas here on Boxden that seem to forget this....Just like it seems like mothaf**kas forgot that James Brown was the most sampled dude in hiphop and that his samples were used to make up alot of hiphop songs in the beginning

All other s**t aside from his f**ked up childhood, and issues as an adult, how can ANY self-respecting hiphop fan say 'f**k him' when he's the n*gga that paved the way for other black artists, f**k even hiphop artists later on to get played on that channel, and even beyond that? I know theres f**k heads on here that talk s**t about people that are dead but mayne come on now....If Mike hadnt made it big, who the f**k knows how long it would have taken for blacks to get played on MTV? Originally the mothaf**kas over there didnt even want to play black music until it took ONE album from the dude to get people giving a s**t about black artists.....

Pay respects to that at least
 8 years ago '07        #591
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,522 | Props total: 70183 70183
I turn on mtv today and see white people everywhere...still racist to me, just like bet...

Mtv2 play hiphop ok, but come on, music channels should play music, not f**kin white ppl rehabbing reality shows n s**t.
 07-01-2009, 01:03 PM         #592
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well MTV Jams is pretty much the only close thing you can get to the old MTV, cause its str8 videos with them, but I agree about MTV and MTV 2 over the past couple of years....Just saying, before that channel was all about 'The Real World Part #101300405050' or whatever, Mike made moves that determined the future for black artists....

As for BET? s**ts been f**ked for that channel since the owner sold it to Via Com
 07-01-2009, 01:05 PM         #593
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
merge
ur mom
 07-01-2009, 02:02 PM         #594
Adam Chander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Micheal is bout to show what being black in America means..
 07-01-2009, 02:08 PM         #595
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i co-sign this thread.
 07-01-2009, 02:41 PM         #596
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no homo...but im sure MJ was a virgin. i dont think he ever even nutted in his life! he couldnt jerk off in a cup to make some kids??
 8 years ago '05        #597
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
mtv don't play s**t now.
 07-01-2009, 02:43 PM         #598
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #599
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
 whokid said:
no homo...but im sure MJ was a virgin. i dont think he ever even nutted in his life! he couldnt jerk off in a cup to make some kids??
MJ prolly got more p***y when he was 12 than you and Ellen Degeneres will ever get combined
 07-01-2009, 02:49 PM         #600
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
MJ prolly got more p***y when he was 12 than you and Ellen Degeneres will ever get combined

we're not talking about 7 and 8 yr old p***y
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago