R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 9.00%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 7.00%
Billie Jean 27 27.00%
Man in the Mirror 11 11.00%
Beat It 12 12.00%
Bad 3 3.00%
Smooth Criminal 15 15.00%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 2.00%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 6.00%
You Rock My World 4 4.00%
Dangerous 1 1.00%
Black or White 1 1.00%
Scream 1 1.00%
You Are Not Alone 1 1.00%
Voters: 100. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #441
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
well here in L.A. on KCAL 9 News they have a Segment called Money 101.. and dude said that Amazon as of 1 pm today has had the biggest sales on ONE SOLO ARTIST since the site opened! and the Google's Stock gained a lot of points just by his death alone!... and yeah.. Best Buy sold out where i'm at... AND the MOM and POP Shops!
 8 years ago '08        #442
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Classefied said:
wtfff

somebody update me with that new album yall talkin about??
I guess there is a collection of songs that never got released from mike and there putting it on a CD
 06-26-2009, 09:12 PM         #443
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meatballer said:
Because most of the middle class suburbanite white boys and musically depraved 90's babies on this site will never understand the impact of black music at it's prime. It's a sad day when people only a.ssociate black music with today's bubble gum pop. I shake my head when I hear the mainstream music that has mostly become a mockery for the corporate heads and record executives. The people who take things like this lightly don't understand his musical genius or it's real impact. I feel like we lost one of the dwindling authentic ones, who made music from the soul. Back when popular black music distinguished itself with soul. They will never understand. Today is a sad day.

RIP Micheal Jackson

i was thinking the exact same thing.

even when he was alive, he seems like he just made songs about whatever HE wanted, nothing manufactured by the label, and they just became hit records anyway. He collaborated the way you're supposed to make music, with real producers and artists, not by looking at demographics and following trends.

Michael Jackson Is Dead. :(

ps, props for posting that video. i always thought it was SWV who created that song.....

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 06-26-2009 at 09:15 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #444
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
1) Thriller
2) Billie Jean
3) Beat It
4) Rock with you
5) Smooth Criminal

If your puttin Jackson 5 you gotta throw on Got to be there or Never can say goodbye

Last edited by Main Event; 06-26-2009 at 09:19 PM..
 06-26-2009, 09:18 PM         #445
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a good joke, cant front.
 8 years ago '04        #446
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Lol, michael will have 3 of the top 10 albums, likely top 5
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-26-2009, 09:20 PM         #447
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scream might not be my fav.....but its up there.
 06-26-2009, 09:20 PM         #448
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #449
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 renagade281 said:
i meant melt him own into LEGOS and let kids play with him
Even kids would curse you for that statement....

renagade281 said:
how bout.....

my first child died when he was 8 days old so i dont like ANYONE who does ANYTHING to a child

got a problem with that?

You really think your first child would be proud of a father that makes stupid elementary threads & statements like this about someone who just died...especially when there is no direct a.ssociation to you.

You dont know the real facts about who did or didn't do what to any child...so just have some respect and let it go doggie!

Reppindaburghh said:
at the losers in here catching feelings.

Its all jokes.

Although, he was a child molester.

I'm just sayin....

Dont act like you aint never catch feeling in this forum...most likely about less sensitive topics too.
 06-26-2009, 09:32 PM         #450
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
You seem to be obsessed with the f*g**t on the other side of the coin, f**k boy.

Nah, I wasn't molested, but I don't co-sign Pedo's like 98% of Boxden is doing today. Yet, the same n*ggas is always going at Tight Jeans and Wayne kissing Baby, and they should, but no f**king with Mike, his hits overshadow him f**king kids
how do you even know he was "f**king" kids? dude was eccentric but i honestly believe he wasnt....his kindness was his own worst enemy, because he was different than others and was too good hearted to people the media portrayed him as this crazy a.ss pedophile, that often happens when people cant understand when someone doesnt "fit" into the normal mold society expects.

i mean come on dude he was abused as a kid by his father, never had a childhood, developed mental disability cuz of his isolation from the outside world, hes part of a never ending viscous cycle he was thrust into by means beyond his control and somehow he always becomes the scapegoat for the worlds problems, even in death he cant get a f**king break with motherf**kers like you speaking on s**t even YOU dont know about....i used to think like you but the truth is hes now dead n gone well never know if he really did do those things but we should just remember him for the incredible positive things hes done for the world like charity, humanitarian aid and most importantly his amazing music catalog he left us with.
 8 years ago '07        #451
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 WEREWOLF said:
how do you even know he was "f**king" kids? dude was eccentric but i honestly believe he wasnt....his kindness was his own worst enemy, because he was different than others and was too good hearted to people the media portrayed him as this crazy a.ss pedophile, that often happens when people cant understand when someone doesnt "fit" into the normal mold society expects.

i mean come on dude he was abused as a kid by his father, never had a childhood, developed mental disability cuz of his isolation from the outside world, hes part of a never ending viscous cycle he was thrust into by means beyond his control and somehow he always becomes the scapegoat for the worlds problems, even in death he cant get a f**king break with motherf**kers like you speaking on s**t even YOU dont know about....i used to think like you but the truth is hes now dead n gone well never know if he really did do those things but we should just remember him for the incredible positive things hes done for the world like charity, humanitarian aid and most importantly his amazing music catalog he left us with.
Exactly!
 8 years ago '08        #452
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 WEREWOLF said:

Well said... :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #453
AksFlyest 
space
space
space
$241 | Props total: 5 5
Been Waiting patiently for someone nice this into a nasty sample...severly underrated mj joint

[video - click to view]

06-26-2009, 11:10 PM         #454
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:

So because Joe k!lled Mr. Mouse and smacked WACKO around a bit, that gives him a pass to r*pe 12 years old boys? Oh and he made hits also...That n*gga was a child molester and a week ago nobody gave a f**k about him, and knew he was a chester, f**k Michael Jackson
 8 years ago '06        #455
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga shut your silly a.ss up. I didn't want to meet Mike, when I was young, because I didn't want to get r*ped by him and Bubbles, while Dirty Dianan was playing in the background. f**k Michael Jackson.

[pic - click to view]

Speechless. I dont know how to respond
 06-27-2009, 12:47 AM         #456
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AksFlyest said:
Been Waiting patiently for someone nice this into a nasty sample...severly underrated mj joint

ever heard of 2pac?
 06-27-2009, 12:50 AM         #457
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

this is the best michael jackson song ever, also best dance choreography in a video and best michael jackson beat.

bad>>>>> thriller

*waits for the hate*

Last edited by ferrari f-50; 06-27-2009 at 12:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #458
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3912 3912
still mourning this :[

played mj all night so far...nothing else..
 8 years ago '08        #459
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Tell me why everybody forgot about this song?

[video - click to view]

s**t was smooth
 8 years ago '05        #460
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 SOICEYBOY said:
did michael jackson ever get any girls or just boys? *answer decides weather i'm a fan or not*
And your what 10 years old or something.... Hate given for your focus to be on that and not the man's music.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-27-2009 at 06:28 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago