R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 9.00%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 7.00%
Billie Jean 27 27.00%
Man in the Mirror 11 11.00%
Beat It 12 12.00%
Bad 3 3.00%
Smooth Criminal 15 15.00%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 2.00%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 6.00%
You Rock My World 4 4.00%
Dangerous 1 1.00%
Black or White 1 1.00%
Scream 1 1.00%
You Are Not Alone 1 1.00%
Voters: 100. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #341
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2776 2776
I had to watch this. Yeah it wasn't the real Michael but dammit this is classic.

[video - click to view]

06-26-2009, 11:24 AM         #342
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
mj never followed a fad...he was who he was. Yes MJ would wear a captian crunch suit once in a while but f**k it that n*gga is king.

these tight jeans n*ggas are following a fad ..and they f**king jeans to tight mj dont be wearing his s**t so f**king tight
Point is Michael was more homo then the tight jean n*ggas are, Wacko r*ped boys, but you know that's ok because he did the moon walk I guess.

n*ggas on Boxden ready to sacrifice an army of 3rd grade boys to raise this n*gga from the dead like he was a saint or something. n*gga was a peophile, anything that happened to him he deserved it
 8 years ago '07        #343
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
RIP the best that ever did it!!! DAMNNNNNNN!!:lostit0:
 8 years ago '07        #344
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Point is Michael was more homo then the tight jean n*ggas are, Wacko r*ped boys, but you know that's ok because he did the moon walk I guess.

n*ggas on Boxden ready to sacrifice an army of 3rd grade boys to raise this n*gga from the dead like he was a saint or something. n*gga was a peophile, anything that happened to him he deserved it
f**k YOU YOU f*gGIT PIECE OF s**t HEARTLESS BASTARD!! f**k YOU, I HOPE A COP PULLS U OVER AND SPRINKLES CRACK ON YOU AND YOU GO TO JAIL AND YOU GET f**kED IN THE a.ss THREE TIMES A DAY. YOU f*gGIT!! U SUPERBOGUS, WERE YOU THERE WHEN HE r*peD LITTLE BOYS, NO!! SO YOU JUST A f**kIN SPECTATOR, GO WIT THE FLO a.ss n*gga. OL MUCAULY CALKIN LOOKIN a.ss n*gga!!! f**k YOU f**k YOU f**k YOOOOOUUUUUUU! ok im better now...........f**k YOU!!!!!!:greetings10:
 06-26-2009, 11:53 AM         #345
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Michael was most definiately black. Just because he ended up looking the way he did in his later years, doesn't mean he still wasn't a black man.
His point to the world was that he neither wanted to be known as the greatest MALE performer or BLACK performer but the greatest PERIOD and he achieved that. He was just a damn amazing HUMAN BEING
 06-26-2009, 11:57 AM         #346
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DudeFromDaCrib said:
f**k YOU YOU f*gGIT PIECE OF s**t HEARTLESS BASTARD!! f**k YOU, I HOPE A COP PULLS U OVER AND SPRINKLES CRACK ON YOU AND YOU GO TO JAIL AND YOU GET f**kED IN THE a.ss THREE TIMES A DAY. YOU f*gGIT!! U SUPERBOGUS, WERE YOU THERE WHEN HE r*peD LITTLE BOYS, NO!! SO YOU JUST A f**kIN SPECTATOR, GO WIT THE FLO a.ss n*gga. OL MUCAULY CALKIN LOOKIN a.ss n*gga!!! f**k YOU f**k YOU f**k YOOOOOUUUUUUU! ok im better now...........f**k YOU!!!!!!:greetings10:
I take it you would have liked Mike to pack your s**t, and he probably wouldn't hyave needed the "Jesus Juice" with a n*gga like you....Peon a.ss n*gga.

His point to the world was that he neither wanted to be known as the greatest MALE performer or BLACK performer but the greatest PERIOD and he achieved that. He was just a damn amazing HUMAN BEING
Yeah his only vice was pre-teen boys and Bubbles, but hey, he did make WE ARE THE WORLD.
 06-26-2009, 12:45 PM         #347
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
u got r*ped when you were little huh??? Be honest truthness you got r*ped??

and btw molesting is nothing to make fun of ..i'm just stating YOU GOT r*peD HUH?

No, I never went to Neverland Ranch, not white, and I had a father growing up unlike most of them little boys Mike fed the Jesus Juice.

On the flipside PeterParker it seems like you have a case of Stockholm’s, it seems you're defending Wacko because you were touched as a little boy, and you liked it, so you don't see the problem with a 50 year old man f**king 3rd grade boys...Don't worry little n*gga it's not your fault
 06-26-2009, 12:56 PM         #348
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
How could a n*gga call another n*gga a f*g**t, while defending a n*gga like Mike Jack who touched little boys?

Rap Fans are losing as a whole today
man tell this f**k boy 2 shut up yo anytime i see anything you post imma roast you, n wheres your proof he touched little boys if you have none shut up..just because thats what they want you 2 believe doesnt mean imma believe it..cause as of right now no one but a selective few n CNN is tryna remind us about the bulls**t they put him through with the skin shiit and the child shiit f**k that n f**k you burn in hell yo anything "that nas loss post's...roast this b***h up
 8 years ago '08        #349
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
No, I never went to Neverland Ranch, not white, and I had a father growing up unlike most of them little boys Mike fed the Jesus Juice.

On the flipside PeterParker it seems like you have a case of Stockholm’s, it seems you're defending Wacko because you were touched as a little boy, and you liked it, so you don't see the problem with a 50 year old man f**king 3rd grade boys...Don't worry little n*gga it's not your fault
wow u must be really f**kin retarded
 06-26-2009, 01:02 PM         #350
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k that child molestor and anyone else that praises baby r*pers! im glad he's dead
 06-26-2009, 01:06 PM         #351
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coming_of_age07 said:
man tell this f**k boy 2 shut up yo anytime i see anything you post imma roast you, n wheres your proof he touched little boys if you have none shut up..just because thats what they want you 2 believe doesnt mean imma believe it..cause as of right now no one but a selective few n CNN is tryna remind us about the bulls**t they put him through with the skin shiit and the child shiit f**k that n f**k you burn in hell yo anything "that nas loss post's...roast this b***h up

So Mike touched you too?
 06-26-2009, 01:08 PM         #352
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
So Mike touched you too?
 06-26-2009, 01:12 PM         #353
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
you didn't answer my question a while back in the thread..so you're post hold no serious weight..I atleast thought u would reply to my comment..and nope I grew up with my father as well

most of the boys who were "molested" by him...there parents(father/mother)took there kids to neverland without them actually being there..so they grew up with a father..n no matter how many times you scream biased falsehood on MJ that aint gone stop his fans from celebrating his life

fact is if the parents never settled outside of court..I would believe that MJ molested them kids..what respectable parent would settle for any amount of money??

What respectable man would pay somebody to shut up about him raping boys? You'd think a n*gga would go out his way to prove his innocent, not reward the people who said he was a Chester, twice at that, and has been reported he paid people that didn't even make it to court. The dude said on TV that he seen no problem lying up cuddled with little boys. You guys are celebrating a pedophiles life, and I want you to admit it and say you've been hypocritical by calling out all the other homo acts in hip hop [rightfully so], while defending this f*g**t who own sister called him out on it. The guy is a Pedo and you n*ggas are giving him a pass because he checked out on an OD, f**k that n*gga, he got what he deserved. Anytime a n*gga praise him, I’m going to let it be known he f**ked little boys.

I can't believe you n*ggas are grieving over a pedophile

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 06-26-2009 at 01:13 PM..
 06-26-2009, 01:13 PM         #354
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
So Mike touched you too?
straight the f**k up...he touched my heart literally...not physically like you my dude you dig that
 06-26-2009, 01:15 PM         #355
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coming_of_age07 said:
straight the f**k up...he touched my heart literally...not physically like you my dude you dig that

If this ain't some homo s**t, n*gga said Mike touched his heart, I bet that isn't all you wanted him to touch.

It's not your fault.
 06-26-2009, 01:16 PM         #356
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
truthiness just likes to argue...you gotta learn to ignore that kid....he is the consummate contrarian....and bored to death
 06-26-2009, 01:19 PM         #357
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hotstep Suns still posting 10 years later.

But you know Hotstepsuns even though you’re one of the bigger hypocrites In Hip Hop Message Board History; I'm kind of disappointed that you're one of the guys leading the praise for this pedophile. Sure, sometimes you come off as a delusional moron in your taste for rap, but still you're kind of good poster, s**t you should be you've been doing this s**t 20 years...But you of all people defending this pedophile is rather shocking, even for a guy like you.
 06-26-2009, 01:40 PM         #358
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the truth. All im saying is that yea he was accused of doing them kids dirty but he was never proven guilty.

Come on the man just died and i know you know that he is king....not king of the jesus juice but music. Lets both agree on that .
 06-26-2009, 01:42 PM         #359
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
If this ain't some homo s**t, n*gga said Mike touched his heart, I bet that isn't all you wanted him to touch.

It's not your fault.
homo shiit bud if someone touches your heart dont mean its homo..whats more homo you gettin touch by your pops or MJ answer?
 06-26-2009, 01:45 PM         #360
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I can't believe you n*gga

What parent would settle out of court of a ADULT took there kids childhood away from them?

You aint answered that s**t yet..which leds me to believe you've been molested urself...because you not using logic

plenty of cases where the person has settled out of court..because to carry out a trail would cost more money...as soon as he was accussed people already had it in there mind he was a pedo based off accusations..n judging from how sensitive MJ was(yeah dude was soft) i'm pretty sure it hurt em more so that he was accussed of hurting a child..tha dude loved kids..he was out of touch w/ reality a tad bit..and saw things differently then the average person due to his life..but I dont think he would hurt his kids..bottom line

WHAT PARENT WOULD SETTLE OUT OF COURT..n*gga IF U HAVE KIDS OR HAD KIDS WOULD YOU SETTLE OUT OF COURT TO SOMEBODY WHO MOLESTED UR KIDS??

AND WHAT PARENT WOULD LET THERE KIDS HANG W/ A GROWN a.ss MALE WITHOUT THE PARENTS BEING THERE THEMSELVES???

u aint answering s**t dude..plus if u really cared about molested children(which I think u don't) u would put ya face out there for everbody to see..make youtube videos about it n reach more then one audience n speak out against it..but u just on slumz.boxden.com.. put ya self out there if you really care..

That f*g**t a.ss n*gga settled out of court because he knew he was guilty. If he was innocent he would have let it play out, and 20 years later he is still getting the same type of accusations. something was going on on Neverland Ranch, and it was Mike raping young boys and n*ggas like you ignore it, because you liked Black and White or some s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy