R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 9.00%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 7.00%
Billie Jean 27 27.00%
Man in the Mirror 11 11.00%
Beat It 12 12.00%
Bad 3 3.00%
Smooth Criminal 15 15.00%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 2.00%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 6.00%
You Rock My World 4 4.00%
Dangerous 1 1.00%
Black or White 1 1.00%
Scream 1 1.00%
You Are Not Alone 1 1.00%
Voters: 100. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-26-2009, 12:53 AM         #261
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
n*gga it don't even matter how you feel, cuz Michael Jackson would have still loved you, and if you ever had the chance to meet him you would probably pass the f**k out like everyone else. Frontin a.ss n*gga probably listening to Michael Jackson right now.

n*gga shut your silly a.ss up. I didn't want to meet Mike, when I was young, because I didn't want to get r*ped by him and Bubbles, while Dirty Dianan was playing in the background. f**k Michael Jackson.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #262
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 magatsu said:
n*gga it don't even matter how you feel, cuz Michael Jackson would have still loved you, and if you ever had the chance to meet him you would probably pass the f**k out like everyone else. Frontin a.ss n*gga probably listening to Michael Jackson right now.
dawg i truly hate the truthiness..
 8 years ago '06        #263
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25858 25858
if his autopsy comes out to what he thinks and knows it will he is going to expose everybody so i know it was medical drugs being abused cuz he said this better not be a anna nicole type situation or i'm talking about everything he also said he was abusing drugs...

on that note f**k nancy grace if i ever see that dumb b***h i might punch her in her f**king face bringing up his chil molest trials like come on the man is dead she said 'now that he is dead what he did with those kids are between him and God' and 'i was shocked just like most people when he was found Innocent' i swear i hate this dumb b***h

she just asked well everytime someone has a heart attack the L.A.P.D doesn't come and search through the house? and the dude checked and was like well not everybody is michael jackson
 8 years ago '06        #264
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 14790 14790
 SOICEYBOY said:
honestly i dont see what the appeal is with Micheal Jackson
You have perhaps the most most ignorant, unintelligent, and untalented piece of monkey feces of a rapper as your avy and you don't see the appeal of a legend like Michael Jackson? You sure, should just do the human race a favor and just off yourself right f**king now.
 06-26-2009, 12:56 AM         #265
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But you love a n*gga that touched little boys...The Logic of Rap fans is at an all time LOOOWWWWWW!
 8 years ago '04        #266
shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
RIP, this is really sad
 8 years ago '04        #267
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
R.i.p m.j u always be missed still got my vhs video collection
 06-26-2009, 01:00 AM         #268
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why wouldn't The b***h bring up Michael Molesting little boys? That is what he did, that s**t shouldn't be ignored because the n*gga popped one too many xany bars. The n*gga was a disfigured freak who wanted to be a white man, and drugged young kids and r*ped them at his amusment park.

Nas wouldn't even co-sign this n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #269
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
the b***h is dumb as hell
 8 years ago '06        #270
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
(Repost):

I f**kin knew it. Not that I'm taking this article as CONFIRMATION, but when I first heard I just knew it had something to do with meds. A few weeks/days ago I read that he was regularly taking medication, so really I think it was another Heath Ledger type case IMO. The only difference is that this happened to Heath while he was ASLEEP, while in MJ's case it happened as he was AWAKE.
 06-26-2009, 01:02 AM         #271
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eassssy f**k what these f**ks did 2 him after thriller came out n sold what it sold...then when he went 2 see ronald reagan at the white house (skin cancer n all this outter bullshiiit)....thats f**ked up how he died at the ronald reagan hospital
 06-26-2009, 01:02 AM         #272
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k R.Kelly too...
 8 years ago '06        #273
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
On another note, you need to put some quotation marks or something in that paragraph, cuz it's mad confusing to read.
 06-26-2009, 01:04 AM         #274
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga didn't have skin cancer, n*gga had the I hate being A n*gga disease
 06-26-2009, 01:08 AM         #275
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Kat Williams on Michael Jackson

f**k Michael Jackson
 8 years ago '04        #276
Twizla 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 9 9
rip to michael yo, truly a legend
 06-26-2009, 01:14 AM         #277
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Why wouldn't The b***h bring up Michael Molesting little boys? That is what he did, that s**t shouldn't be ignored because the n*gga popped one too many xany bars. The n*gga was a disfigured freak who wanted to be a white man, and drugged young kids and r*ped them at his amusment park.

Nas wouldn't even co-sign this n*gga
If this is true and I've always been a Nas fan, and never said this before but...Nas Lost

MJ>>>
 8 years ago '05        #278
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
It makes me feel like nothing other than his music happened. I wouldn't call myself a true fan but listening to how legendary his songs were I appreciate his music more now than ever.

All this a.ss kissing is crazy though. DJ's on the radio that used to make fun of him are saying he's legendary now. You wouldn't hear about MJ if it wasn't about the negative things and now everybody's kissing his a.ss because he's dead.
 06-26-2009, 01:15 AM         #279
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga shut your silly a.ss up. I didn't want to meet Mike, when I was young, because I didn't want to get r*ped by him and Bubbles, while Dirty Dianan was playing in the background. f**k Michael Jackson.

[pic - click to view]

Micheal Jackson forgives you n*gga, but that pic is funny.
 06-26-2009, 01:20 AM         #280
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a true fan, MJ>>>

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy