R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 9.00%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 7.00%
Billie Jean 27 27.00%
Man in the Mirror 11 11.00%
Beat It 12 12.00%
Bad 3 3.00%
Smooth Criminal 15 15.00%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 2.00%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 6.00%
You Rock My World 4 4.00%
Dangerous 1 1.00%
Black or White 1 1.00%
Scream 1 1.00%
You Are Not Alone 1 1.00%
Voters: 100. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-26-2009, 12:15 AM         #241
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop d**kridin that no name bums drake
 06-26-2009, 12:15 AM         #242
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is michael jackson wouldnt have wanted us to be sad he would have wanted us to make drake jokes and laugh.
 06-26-2009, 12:17 AM         #243
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
f**k up u don't need to use a dead person to use as a joke for a living person dumb n*gga
damn i just saw RamazedAGAIN posted this thread. i dont think he was joking
 06-26-2009, 12:19 AM         #244
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ever sit back and just be in awe of how many people he actually knew! Like the whole diverse range of people that are releasing statements and coming out now on tv with genuine stories about knowing this person. Real memories, not some fly by night, yeah I remember that guy type s**t. All these people have stories and know each other and have had real personal relationships....

Shelly Berger, Corey Haim, N'sync, Smokey Robinson, Diana Ross, Macaulay Culkin, Micheal Jordan, Heavy D, Jay-Z, Cher, Liza Minelli, Paul McCartney, Lisa Marie Presley, Eddie Murphy, P. Diddy, Emmanuel Lewis, d**k Clark, Brooke Shields, Usher, Quincy Jones, Sheryl Crow, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, old, young.......

like really being cool with a person then falling out with them over some bulls**t, gettin back cool with them. Since he was a child, thats some Jesus s**t. This dude made an impression on everyone he's ever met since a child inspiring generations. Man owned dozens of animals, and s**t, all while being a father, a brother, a son, a husband. People talking about he was the best man at people weddings the godfather to children, tickets sold out in minutes......mind blowin s**t n*gga! The world is crying right now for this man, celebrating for this man, going out of their way, f**kin news correspondents, fans holding vigils, people selling him right now making a living, exploiting him but its all good, across the f**kin world! ..............what the f**k. This s**t is crazy. Just step back and think about it. I was f**kin speedin pulling into the gas station bumpin Dirty Diana with one headlight out and my gun in my lap on my way to buy a blunt to smoke for Michael Jackson. and pulled to a stop right infront of the police officer.......and dude just said, "ay, get that fixed."

........Michael Jackson was our Jesus n*gga...........:cool-smiley-009:

I'll s**t son.......if this n*gga Michael Jackson rises again in a couple days......I ain't even gonna be surprised. I'm just saying. If you were Jesus or something about to come back to the Earth......who would be more recognizable than Micheal Jackson.....across all culture and language barriers......this n*gga was giving tv interviews as a child, this n*gga was already on the verge of a comeback......he had all these trials and tribulations.....all his songs were about love and some positive s**t....how do you touch that many lives.....

I really need to turn off CNN cuz I keep seeing s**t that makes this crazy s**t make more sense. This n*gga was entertaining the world since he was a child. The world has known him his whole life, but this the wild s**t.......

It pretty much already makes sense that jesus would have been black if he existed.........but the predominant picture of him now is a white man......Michael Jackson started out a black person then slowly changed into a whiter than white person.

OH s**t this n*gga Garry Owens was on point n*gga!

[video - click to view]

I kinda got creeped out by that last line.

[pic - click to view]

I've already been trying to improve my life the past couple days, I'm bout to keep it up. I let a beetle live and just put him outside today instead of pulling out the raid. I'm bout to be nice to everyone.

Last edited by magatsu; 06-26-2009 at 01:57 AM..
 06-26-2009, 12:21 AM         #245
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga was the waviest n*gga of all time im sorry max but you aint got shiit on the king
 06-26-2009, 12:23 AM         #246
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 royceda59 said:
something a little funny in remembrance of micheal, you the baddest mike.

hilarious!!!
 8 years ago '06        #247
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
king of pop hands down Gary Indiana where u at
 8 years ago '06        #248
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
 SOICEYBOY said:
how come nobody is mentioning how weird he was? I mean R.I.P but did yall not see him?
Think about the life he had. You hear about these child actors who grow up f**ked up with drug habits and s**t. Now think about someone as iconic and legendary as Michael Jackson. He had no childhood, and he tried making up for it. Only God can judge him. He tried separating himself from the things in his past that haunted him.

It's true when they say there's not a corner on this earth who does not know his legacy. This man is your favorite artists favorite artist.

8 years ago '06        #249
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
dude just
[pic - click to view]

thats like askin if michael jordan wanted kobe on his team
 06-26-2009, 12:31 AM         #250
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas crying about this Chester The Molester disfigured a.ss n*gga. You n*ggas need to go on your s3xual offender search and then make your rounds praising them pervs, s**t if you're going to praise Wacko might as well go and chill with them motherf**kers.

n*gga f**k little boys, and you n*ggas crying because he made Thriller.
 06-26-2009, 12:34 AM         #251
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP...f**kin sad :(
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-26-2009, 12:37 AM         #252
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king sad...Yeah.

Get The f**k Out of here
 06-26-2009, 12:38 AM         #253
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOICEYBOY said:
honestly i dont see what the appeal is with Micheal Jackson
Look at your avatar.

That'll explain your resistance to dopeness.
 06-26-2009, 12:39 AM         #254
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, Drake too old for Wacko Pedo Jacko...He rather would probably love to get Souljah Boy in the buck though
 8 years ago '08        #255
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Hate sent to the b***h by the name of Truthiness
 8 years ago '06        #256
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
Another Drake thread...With a Michael Jackson Joke(Which Failed)...
 06-26-2009, 12:48 AM         #257
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k You from Truthiness sent to the pedo lover T-Mays. Go listen to Billie Jean and cry f**k boy
 06-26-2009, 12:48 AM         #258
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
f**king sad...Yeah.

Get The f**k Out of here
u get the f**k outta this thread then. Since u wanna spread hate ill give u hate.

Hate Given b***h boy
 06-26-2009, 12:50 AM         #259
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nggas giving out hate because a n*gga is reminding you ignorant peons, that Mike liked to touch 3rd grade boys for sport.
 06-26-2009, 12:51 AM         #260
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
f**king sad...Yeah.

Get The f**k Out of here
n*gga it don't even matter how you feel, cuz Michael Jackson would have still loved you, and if you ever had the chance to meet him you would probably pass the f**k out like everyone else. Frontin a.ss n*gga probably listening to Michael Jackson right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago