R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 9.00%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 7.00%
Billie Jean 27 27.00%
Man in the Mirror 11 11.00%
Beat It 12 12.00%
Bad 3 3.00%
Smooth Criminal 15 15.00%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 2.00%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 6.00%
You Rock My World 4 4.00%
Dangerous 1 1.00%
Black or White 1 1.00%
Scream 1 1.00%
You Are Not Alone 1 1.00%
Voters: 100. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #201
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70181 70181
Eminem is the closest to an icon of mj and he's not even half of what mj is globally. That's the kind of popularity he had. Very few icons are still livin like Ali and Jordan and Stevie Wonder and Eminem, I don't see 1 after them, prolly tiger, but he plays golf, not really influenicng
 8 years ago '05        #202
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 305gangstamuzik said:
one of the greatest moments in entertainment....ever
 8 years ago '07        #203
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
This is truly sad. I'm speechless, couldnt believe it. It's going to take a while for it to sink in. My whole family idolized this man growing up. He is one of if not the most recognizable figures ever. we knew his music before we came to his country. he was truly a genuine person with an extremely big heart. one of the biggest humanitarians there ever was. there will never be another musician that will even come close to what he has accomplished and the impact he has had on the world.

RIP to the Greatest Of All Time...Michael Jackson
 06-25-2009, 10:25 PM         #204
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mine are....

1) Dirty Diana (I can't believe I completely forgot about this song for years, then I found it today and have been had it on repeat since. Forgot how dope it was...) Its def my favorite song

2) P.Y.T

3) Human Nature

4) They Don't Care About Us

5) This Time Around Featuring The Notorious BIG

6) Beat It

7) Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

8) Baby Be Mine

9) The Girl Is Mine

10) Billie Jean
 8 years ago '08        #205
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Beat It
Billie Jean
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Thriller
They Don't Really Care About Us
 06-25-2009, 10:35 PM         #206
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Human Nature -1a
Billie Jean -1b
 8 years ago '07        #207
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
Dirty diana is def #1, thriller, bad, beat it, black or white, remember the time, you're not alone, rock my world, heal the world, and billie jean

Dude was the greatest, his words was just so powerful like a true musician.
 8 years ago '06        #208
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18234 18234
billie jean is number 1 for me
 06-25-2009, 10:42 PM         #209
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #210
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
Beat It
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
They Dont Care About Us

I love most of his songs though :agreement6:

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 06-25-2009 at 10:45 PM..
 06-25-2009, 10:46 PM         #211
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My favorite is Rock With You. Followed by Billie Jean.
 8 years ago '08        #212
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Bkjj11 said:
Eminem is the closest to an icon of mj and he's not even half of what mj is globally. That's the kind of popularity he had. Very few icons are still livin like Ali and Jordan and Stevie Wonder and Eminem, I don't see 1 after them, prolly tiger, but he plays golf, not really influenicng
How the f**k do compare Eminem to Michael Jackson??? Eminem is an icon in certain communities, Michael Jackson is and was a worldwide both sides of the street "TRUE" icon. Can you lames leave Eminem and Drake out of 1 thread???Thanks!
 8 years ago '04        #213
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
rock with you
smooth criminal
thriller
dancin machine
billy jean
bad
 8 years ago '06        #214
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
"Lady In My Life" is the best of Michael Jackson. But really everything from "Off The Wall" & "Thriller", plus "Butterflies".
 8 years ago '08        #215
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
It's been hours since it became official and it STILL doesn't feel real. This one hurts, a lot. His entire discography is in rotation on my Winamp as I type this and I plan on watching
[pic - click to view]

after I post. Thank you Michael Jackson, the best that ever did it. :agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #216
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 121 121
Damn, just damn:jawdrop:......................
 8 years ago '08        #217
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 VerbalAssassin said:
It's been hours since it became official and it STILL doesn't feel real. This one hurts, a lot. His entire discography is in rotation on my Winamp as I type this and I plan on watching
[pic - click to view]

after I post. Thank you Michael Jackson, the best that ever did it. :agreement6:
I just got done watching the WIZ and Moonwalker with my nephew. He's 5 and mezmerized he dont wanna go to bed, and I cant force him because I cant blame him. He never knew who Michael Jackson was until tonight and he's about to OD on this s**t. i swear he hasnt blinked from the videos on TV to the movies hes into it HARD!!! That s**t shocked me he wasnt scared of Thriller or nothing.
 8 years ago '08        #218
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2303 2303
The GOAT...:frown:

This is really a f*cked up day, Mike is my favorite artist... He dies on my moms b-day.
 06-25-2009, 11:25 PM         #219
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Micheal Jackson owns part of Eminem's music catalog just like he does the Beatles....thats all that needs to be mentioned in regards to Eminem.

This s**t is really starting to f**k with me. It was crazy I was watching CNN like the whole day then all of a sudden its breaking news he's in the hospital from a heart attack then all of a sudden Wolf Blitzer reports he's in a coma, I'm sitting there like f**k! He might die for real, then Wolf says he just died........

First I was just bumpin his music and watchin all the videos but now as I'm watching tv and hearing all the celebs call in and people tell all these stories I'm sad as f**k. Just rolled a tight blunt I'm bout to burn this one real slow for my n*gga Mike and bump all his albums from start to finish. f**k sleep.

s**t is crazy, how my grandparents, my parents, me, and my little brother all grow up on Micheal Jackson! My grandparents are only 7 years older than him.......I used to watch Moonwalker like every day my n*gga! I remember my friends upstairs had the Thriller VHS we used to watch that s**t all day everyday, scared the s**t outta me but I couldn't stop. Dangerous was really the only album I listened to for like a year! Just put on my headphones and write non stop to that CD. Had Who Is It on repeat! I had the Alvin and the Chipmunks VHS where they did all the Michael Jackson videos......

I've got a lot of fav. artists but Michael was the one musical influence that was always in my life from beginning until now, no matter what. I can go months/years without listening to another artist, but no matter what I always had Michael Jackson music on hand........

From now on every June 26th and August 29th I'm taking the day to smoke and listen to all his music. f**k!

People look at all the negative s**t, or just his music, but no one talks about how good of a person he actually was. A person who reaches that point of success and still cares about the world, and people is crazy. He dedicated an entire video to a kid that died from Aids. This is a person that could bring together anyone. Look at the video for Liberian Girl....who could bring together that many celebrities for a music video. All these selfish people need to take a page from Michael and learn to actually give.

Michael could relate to everyone! Dude stayed relevant, worst album still want double platinum.....he knew how to relate to kids for real man. Dude didn't have a childhood but he was still able to relate to kids and people from whatever generation. No one has ever matched his success and no one ever will.

Its so sad how we tear down the genuinely good people that come into our lives and try to change the world for the positive. Who can make men and women pass out with just a touch! How can you make people pass out from touching your lawyer who just touched you! Thats some real messiah type s**t. Crazy. He's probably the most well known and recognized human being to ever grace this planet.....there are people across the world that wouldn't recognize a picture of white jesus, but would recognize a picture of Michael Jackson. He used his music to try and teach us to love and be better people! To look out for the poor and hungry, save the planet and environment, love each other and see past racial, cultural, and religious prejudice, to strive to be the best at what you do!

But no one was looking out for him............

Last edited by magatsu; 06-25-2009 at 11:39 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #220
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 Deion said:
How the f**k do compare Eminem to Michael Jackson??? Eminem is an icon in certain communities, Michael Jackson is and was a worldwide both sides of the street "TRUE" icon. Can you lames leave Eminem and Drake out of 1 thread???Thanks!
First, get my d**k out your mouth. Second, eminem has sold over 75 million records, he's a rap icon all over the world just like tupac is. Third, its my opinion so go jack off in the corner to some b***h made s**t. If u read what I wrote dingbat, I said eminem isn't even half of what MJ is and eminem is a rap icon, so what is MJ then? The king of pop right?

So don't quote me again b***h and get your insecure a.ss out the hip hop forum f*g**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago