Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2009, 08:38 PM         #521
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
what about all the other accusations against MJ? Doesn't that build up the same chance that he really did it?
There was only one other accusation against MJ, and the charges against him f**king ridiculous:

In an attempt to find corroborating evidence, the Santa Barbara Police Department subjected Jackson to a strip search to see if the description the accuser provided of Jackson’s genitalia was accurate. According to an article from USA Today: “photos of Michael Jackson’s genitalia do not match descriptions given by the boy who accused the singer of s3xual misconduct.”

For various legal, personal, professional, financial and practical reasons, Michael Jackson settled the civil lawsuit filed against him by his accuser’s family in 1993. The recently leaked settlement document reveals several interesting facts:

1) Michael Jackson denied any wrongdoing.
2) The boy and his parents could have still testified against Jackson in the criminal trial.
3) Jackson only settled over claims of negligence and not over claims of child molestation.

Go search within this blog, you’ll find it because I posted them [documents & transcripts] in one of my archives.

Because of double jeopardy, anyone accused of a crime will never have to defend themselves for the same allegation twice unless one trial takes place in civil court and the other in criminal court. This was the situation with Michael Jackson in 1993. What people also don’t realize is that when Jackson paid his settlement, he was settling a civil case not a criminal case; he was not being prosecuted, he was being sued. There is a clause in the settlement which states that Jackson in no way acknowledges any wrongdoing by signing the settlement.

There is another clause which specifically states that a settlement in the civil case in no way affects the recipients’ right to testify in a criminal case. The reason no criminal case was brought in 1993 was that the allegations were ludicrous and they couldn’t find any information to back them up. Tom Sneddon presented the case to two grand juries and both of them laughed him out of court. He wasn’t even allowed to bring charges because his case was so pathetic.

The lies that Jackson ‘bought his way out of jail’ has been perpetuated by the media for too long now. There was never a case against Jackson in 1993 and that was evident over a year prior to the settlement. With the criminal case in limbo because it was so moronic and the allegations hanging over his head until the media got some resolution, a settlement was the only way Jackson could make everything disappear.
Not to mention the father of the accuser even demanded that MJ distribute an album for him! And out of all the thousands of kids MJ came across, only 2 of them accused him of s3xual molestation. If MJ was some predatory molester, I would think that a lot more than 2 kids would have spoken out against.
 8 years ago '06        #522
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18790 18790
 bnw99 said:
hate givin...die slow..and kick ya b***h mom in the head for not swallowing you
why are people reacting like this?

this is truly astonsihing.....

you'd think they knew Mike they damn selves or that I was saying something totally false...

instead, none of them knew Mike personally, nor did they follow the details of his criminal trials and all I've stated is factual s**t....

Idiot a.ss, emotional b***h n*ggas......
 8 years ago '06        #523
space
space
more people chaging the story I seen....

here's the facts:

-Doctors concluded that there were some strong similarities, but it was not a definitive match.

maaaaan, I remember when La Toya even came out and said that he was a pedo....
 06-26-2009, 09:30 PM         #524
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

here's the facts:

-Doctors concluded that there were some strong similarities, but it was not a definitive match.

i agree ,people worship man more than god ,its a shame, had it been a regular man that said he sleeps with children(sharing his bed ,as he called it) and preferred it more than being with a man/ woman, you know you would have a issue,he used to carry grown behind emmanuelle lewis around like a baby and even had him sitting on his lap. but i will give him respect since he is dead r.i.p
 8 years ago '05        #525
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 latriceh6 said:

i agree ,people worship man more than god ,its a shame, had it been a regular man that said he sleeps with children(sharing his bed ,as he called it) and preferred it more than being with a man/ woman, you know you would have a issue,he used to carry grown behind emmanuelle lewis around like a baby and even had him sitting on his lap. but i will give him respect since he is dead r.i.p
people are hypocrites thats all...
 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM         #526
BobbiJo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Jackson, King of Pop, dead at 50 years old. How sad is this. My Daughter Gina, loved this performer, I know how sad she is feeling. I just read the Blog, by Lisa Marie Presley, she said she really loved Michael and their marriage was the real thing. I hope Michael can rest in Peace now. I know he will always be a legend. My prayers are for his young children and the rest of his family. I keep thinking of his song: Gone to soon...I think that sums it up.
 8 years ago '04        #527
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
RIP Mike.....That moonwalk is the single greatest dance move of all time
 06-26-2009, 10:49 PM         #528
Shinto217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

here's the facts:

maaaaan, I remember when she later admitted these claims were made up and that she was forced to say theses things because of her abusive husband.
 8 years ago '07        #529
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 380 380
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's all just so silly man.....all these kids that was born in the 90's up here weeping and s**t...putting MJ pics in they Avy's, uploading videos to youtube bawling like fools....

man, wake up...

you wanna know what's really raw in this case is that we should be focusing on on the real heroe's like those kids in Iran that are f!ghting a oppressive regime with nothing but rocks and a will for changing corruption.....

but nope, what do the stupid Americans do; sit around weeping over a confirmed wierdo f**k.....

you must be 15 years old. your an idiot if you think only america is weeping over this man's death. the whole world is stunned at the death of michael from europe to asia to africa to south america. whether you like it or not this man is like god to people. his music is influential and has impacted millions upon millions of peoples lives positively. he's an individual that actually cares about humanity and doesnt do it for show. Go talk to those kids in Iran you speak of...i bet you they idolize the man and have the utmost respect for him.
 8 years ago '06        #530
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,987 | Props total: 1453 1453
I know people want to argue more, but you've said your peace. Let it go, move on.
 8 years ago '05        #531
VillainsDream 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 31 31
Man...I couldn't believe it and kept denying it yesterday, but I couldn't take it anymore today.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson :sad5:
 8 years ago '06        #532
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
damn.. when i really think about it.. i trip out, and i say out loud "DAMN! Michael Jackson Died!"... trip out on Amazon.com's Top Sellers...

8 years ago '06        #533
space
space
 young moolah said:
you must be 15 years old. your an idiot if you think only america is weeping over this man's death. the whole world is stunned at the death of michael from europe to asia to africa to south america. whether you like it or not this man is like god to people. his music is influential and has impacted millions upon millions of peoples lives positively. he's an individual that actually cares about humanity and doesnt do it for show. Go talk to those kids in Iran you speak of...i bet you they idolize the man and have the utmost respect for him.
muthaf**ka I'm 25, I know the extent full well of how popular that man was....

and yes, sadly some silly, weird and completely ig'nant a.ss people did worship him like a god....

and yes, people all over the world loved him, but they also couldn't and wouldn't admit the facts about duke that are f**king glaring....

once again I will re-state for you extremely limitied thinking muthaf**kas this:

The man was a great performer and a landmark talent...however,

for the last 15 years it's been one freakish scandel after another many of which there is little to no redemption for.....

he burned himself with that interview when he himself said that he didn't think it was wrong to sleep with kids other than his own...that statement exposed his warped sense of thinking and without a doubt a proclivity to rationalize a clearly inappropriate notion that I'm sure he did many times.....

in the end, I'm with people that are mindful of his contributions and of the good things he did, and right now it's probably best to just try and remember him for his music....the music...the music....the music....
 8 years ago '07        #534
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1295 1295
RIP for Mike. He was a great artist and the music is what people will remembedr him for the most and hopefully not the sideshow his life became in the last 2 decades.

A lot of people I know and talk to really remember the vintage Mike. When I was coming up (80's) everyone for a brief period had a Michael Jackson jackets, penny loffers or a jerry curls all things Mike made popular (The only this I did have was one of the jackets). He's a pop culture legend and musical icon whose music was worldwide unlike any other artist.
 8 years ago '06        #535
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 bibbyboi said:

What's the difference?? Everyone's been talking about him the past 15 or 20 years and nobody said s**t about it...but now that he died you have a problem with it?? Doesn't make sense to me...

Agreed, BUT, its not that I have a problem with it, its JUST NOT THE APPROPRIATE TIME TO SPEAK OF HIM IN THIS WAY, I'M SURE U CAN AGREE.....
 8 years ago '07        #536
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1335 1335
damn, what a LEGEND
 06-27-2009, 12:57 PM         #537
Okonkwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember talking with my sister a couple years back about how big the day would be when Michael Jackson would die, but I never thought it would be this soon. :frown:
 8 years ago '06        #538
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
the greatest of all time. . . Hands down
 8 years ago '04        #539
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 4110 4110
 razah cuts said:
muthaf**ka i'm 25, i know the extent full well of how popular that man was....

And yes, sadly some silly, weird and completely ig'nant a.ss people did worship him like a god....

And yes, people all over the world loved him, but they also couldn't and wouldn't admit the facts about duke that are f**king glaring....

Once again i will re-state for you extremely limitied thinking muthaf**kas this:

The man was a great performer and a landmark talent...however,

for the last 15 years it's been one freakish scandel after another many of which there is little to no redemption for.....

He burned himself with that interview when he himself said that he didn't think it was wrong to sleep with kids other than his own...that statement exposed his warped sense of thinking and without a doubt a proclivity to rationalize a clearly inappropriate notion that i'm sure he did many times.....

In the end, i'm with people that are mindful of his contributions and of the good things he did, and right now it's probably best to just try and remember him for his music....the music...the music....the music....
fail....
 8 years ago '07        #540
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1335 1335
damn man, this is really fukked up. I cant say that enough
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy