Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
400 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #521
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
space
$55,986 | Props total: 24603 24603
 bnw99 said:
hate givin...die slow..and kick ya b***h mom in the head for not swallowing you
why are people reacting like this?

this is truly astonsihing.....

you'd think they knew Mike they damn selves or that I was saying something totally false...

instead, none of them knew Mike personally, nor did they follow the details of his criminal trials and all I've stated is factual s**t....

Idiot a.ss, emotional b***h n*ggas......
 9 years ago '06        #522
space
space
more people chaging the story I seen....

here's the facts:

-Doctors concluded that there were some strong similarities, but it was not a definitive match.

maaaaan, I remember when La Toya even came out and said that he was a pedo....
 06-26-2009, 08:30 PM         #523
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

here's the facts:

-Doctors concluded that there were some strong similarities, but it was not a definitive match.

i agree ,people worship man more than god ,its a shame, had it been a regular man that said he sleeps with children(sharing his bed ,as he called it) and preferred it more than being with a man/ woman, you know you would have a issue,he used to carry grown behind emmanuelle lewis around like a baby and even had him sitting on his lap. but i will give him respect since he is dead r.i.p
 9 years ago '05        #524
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 latriceh6 said:

i agree ,people worship man more than god ,its a shame, had it been a regular man that said he sleeps with children(sharing his bed ,as he called it) and preferred it more than being with a man/ woman, you know you would have a issue,he used to carry grown behind emmanuelle lewis around like a baby and even had him sitting on his lap. but i will give him respect since he is dead r.i.p
people are hypocrites thats all...
 06-26-2009, 09:08 PM         #525
BobbiJo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Jackson, King of Pop, dead at 50 years old. How sad is this. My Daughter Gina, loved this performer, I know how sad she is feeling. I just read the Blog, by Lisa Marie Presley, she said she really loved Michael and their marriage was the real thing. I hope Michael can rest in Peace now. I know he will always be a legend. My prayers are for his young children and the rest of his family. I keep thinking of his song: Gone to soon...I think that sums it up.
 9 years ago '04        #526
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 439 439
RIP Mike.....That moonwalk is the single greatest dance move of all time
 06-26-2009, 09:49 PM         #527
Shinto217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

here's the facts:

maaaaan, I remember when she later admitted these claims were made up and that she was forced to say theses things because of her abusive husband.
 9 years ago '07        #528
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 591 591
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's all just so silly man.....all these kids that was born in the 90's up here weeping and s**t...putting MJ pics in they Avy's, uploading videos to youtube bawling like fools....

man, wake up...

you wanna know what's really raw in this case is that we should be focusing on on the real heroe's like those kids in Iran that are f!ghting a oppressive regime with nothing but rocks and a will for changing corruption.....

but nope, what do the stupid Americans do; sit around weeping over a confirmed wierdo f**k.....

you must be 15 years old. your an idiot if you think only america is weeping over this man's death. the whole world is stunned at the death of michael from europe to asia to africa to south america. whether you like it or not this man is like god to people. his music is influential and has impacted millions upon millions of peoples lives positively. he's an individual that actually cares about humanity and doesnt do it for show. Go talk to those kids in Iran you speak of...i bet you they idolize the man and have the utmost respect for him.
 9 years ago '06        #529
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,570 | Props total: 2005 2005
I know people want to argue more, but you've said your peace. Let it go, move on.
 9 years ago '05        #530
VillainsDream 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 33 33
Man...I couldn't believe it and kept denying it yesterday, but I couldn't take it anymore today.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson :sad5:
 9 years ago '06        #531
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 124 124
damn.. when i really think about it.. i trip out, and i say out loud "DAMN! Michael Jackson Died!"... trip out on Amazon.com's Top Sellers...

9 years ago '06        #532
space
space
 young moolah said:
you must be 15 years old. your an idiot if you think only america is weeping over this man's death. the whole world is stunned at the death of michael from europe to asia to africa to south america. whether you like it or not this man is like god to people. his music is influential and has impacted millions upon millions of peoples lives positively. he's an individual that actually cares about humanity and doesnt do it for show. Go talk to those kids in Iran you speak of...i bet you they idolize the man and have the utmost respect for him.
muthaf**ka I'm 25, I know the extent full well of how popular that man was....

and yes, sadly some silly, weird and completely ig'nant a.ss people did worship him like a god....

and yes, people all over the world loved him, but they also couldn't and wouldn't admit the facts about duke that are f**king glaring....

once again I will re-state for you extremely limitied thinking muthaf**kas this:

The man was a great performer and a landmark talent...however,

for the last 15 years it's been one freakish scandel after another many of which there is little to no redemption for.....

he burned himself with that interview when he himself said that he didn't think it was wrong to sleep with kids other than his own...that statement exposed his warped sense of thinking and without a doubt a proclivity to rationalize a clearly inappropriate notion that I'm sure he did many times.....

in the end, I'm with people that are mindful of his contributions and of the good things he did, and right now it's probably best to just try and remember him for his music....the music...the music....the music....
 9 years ago '07        #533
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,015 | Props total: 1697 1697
RIP for Mike. He was a great artist and the music is what people will remembedr him for the most and hopefully not the sideshow his life became in the last 2 decades.

A lot of people I know and talk to really remember the vintage Mike. When I was coming up (80's) everyone for a brief period had a Michael Jackson jackets, penny loffers or a jerry curls all things Mike made popular (The only this I did have was one of the jackets). He's a pop culture legend and musical icon whose music was worldwide unlike any other artist.
 9 years ago '06        #534
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 bibbyboi said:

What's the difference?? Everyone's been talking about him the past 15 or 20 years and nobody said s**t about it...but now that he died you have a problem with it?? Doesn't make sense to me...

Agreed, BUT, its not that I have a problem with it, its JUST NOT THE APPROPRIATE TIME TO SPEAK OF HIM IN THIS WAY, I'M SURE U CAN AGREE.....
 9 years ago '07        #535
jhj26 55 heat pts55
space
space
$16,003 | Props total: 1875 1875
damn, what a LEGEND
 06-27-2009, 11:57 AM         #536
Okonkwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember talking with my sister a couple years back about how big the day would be when Michael Jackson would die, but I never thought it would be this soon. :frown:
 9 years ago '06        #537
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
the greatest of all time. . . Hands down
 9 years ago '04        #538
bnw99 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,273 | Props total: 5706 5706
 razah cuts said:
muthaf**ka i'm 25, i know the extent full well of how popular that man was....

And yes, sadly some silly, weird and completely ig'nant a.ss people did worship him like a god....

And yes, people all over the world loved him, but they also couldn't and wouldn't admit the facts about duke that are f**king glaring....

Once again i will re-state for you extremely limitied thinking muthaf**kas this:

The man was a great performer and a landmark talent...however,

for the last 15 years it's been one freakish scandel after another many of which there is little to no redemption for.....

He burned himself with that interview when he himself said that he didn't think it was wrong to sleep with kids other than his own...that statement exposed his warped sense of thinking and without a doubt a proclivity to rationalize a clearly inappropriate notion that i'm sure he did many times.....

In the end, i'm with people that are mindful of his contributions and of the good things he did, and right now it's probably best to just try and remember him for his music....the music...the music....the music....
fail....
 9 years ago '07        #539
jhj26 55 heat pts55
space
space
$16,003 | Props total: 1875 1875
damn man, this is really fukked up. I cant say that enough
 9 years ago '08        #540
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 374 374

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
98 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
82 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
32 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside travis mccoy washed
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
118 comments
20 hours ago