Jun 25 - Michael Jackson suffers cardiac arrest/Michael Jackson dead at age 50

most viewed right now
 162
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #501
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 RAZAH CUTS said:
, it is inappropriate for any 45 yr. old man to sleep with children in his bed other than his own, and there is no excuse for that type of unusual behavior....I don't give a f**k if you didn't have a childhood or not, that typa s**t is unacceptable and you rationalize it like it's okay.....

He wasn't being extorted.....no one in their right mind would give away 20 million w/o good reason.....he pulled a Donte Stallworth, plain and simple....
Why not look into their upbringing? What you're saying doesn't even make any sense, looking into their childhood brings clues to their motive, it's that f**king simple. What part of that you can't seem to understand?

20 million? n*gga please, he had a f**king theme park in his back yard.
 8 years ago '07        #502
Prospect Boy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
Man its still hard to believe Mike is gone. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. R.I.P to the king of pop.
 8 years ago '06        #503
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
 JaiMega said:
Why not look into their upbringing? What you're saying doesn't even make any sense, looking into their childhood brings clues to their motive, it's that f**king simple. What part of that you can't seem to understand?

20 million? n*gga please, he had a f**king theme park in his back yard.
listen, moron....everyone and their moms knows his f**ked up childhood is why he did what he did.....

what i'm sayin is that that's no excuse.....

just cause you had it rough growing up--like a lot of people did might I add---don't excuse that type of behavior at all....

and considering that he's dead now still in debt 300 million means that 20 million was still a grip of money....

20 million is always gonna be a considerable amount to just give away.....
 8 years ago '05        #504
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 RAZAH CUTS said:
listen, moron....everyone and their moms knows his f**ked up childhood is why he did what he did.....

what i'm sayin is that that's no excuse.....

just cause you had it rough growing up--like a lot of people did might I add---don't excuse that type of behavior at all....

and considering that he's dead now still in debt 300 million means that 20 million was still a grip of money....

20 million is always gonna be a considerable amount to just give away.....
Oh yeah I had it rough alright but not as bad as some people I know, I've seen a lot worse people turn out wayyyy worse than Michael after a terrible childhood, there is this guy I know who used to get f**ked by his dad.

Yeah.

I don't think he was in debt when he gave away 20 mil. And again. Theme park in his backyard.
 8 years ago '06        #505
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
RIP Michael Jackson. I won't go into his personal life, but there is no denying what that man did on stage!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #506
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
 JaiMega said:
Let me briefly sum up his childhood, he had none. Sleeping with the kids in the same bed? Refer back to his childhood, he had none, so what is he doing? Trying to relive it? I'll let you think about that.

Money? He didn't know how else to deal with it, in 92 he was being extorted. He didn't learn his lesson the second time it happened, so he was just like f**k it. Give them some money, whatever.
Yeah he's just trying to relive his childhood guys...That child pr0n they found at his ranch, he was just trying to relive his childhood through that...oh wait...
 8 years ago '05        #507
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Amateur Teen pr0nography. I look at teen pr0n too, and?
 8 years ago '05        #508
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
so well i was sitting around bored at work watching MJ all over the news i decided to think up this great conspiracy theory

it's been stated the doctor was hired by the AEG company for the tour and everything.
i think Obama sent this doctor undercover (assassin) to the company and made sure he was picked to help with MJ cuz Obama can pull strings like that.
the reason for this is simple, to create a world wide distraction to take eyes off the war politics and N.Korea (like someone else mentioned previously).
who else would be better to pick then MJ, he's the KING of POP.
also the other reasoning Obama picked MJ is because deep down Obama is upset MJ turned white.
it all makes sense cuz this doctor is missing and possibly a key piece to MJ's death but no one can find him???
how can someone not find a doctor or someone who would of been hand picked to watch over MJ? he would of had to have been background checked and had other security checks ran to make sure he is right.
therefore they should be able to find this guy easily or isolate him.
this won't happen tho because Obama has hid him away and made sure no one really finds him.
soon they will through a curve ball and something will happen so the doctor is no longer an a.sset to MJ's death..


haha maybe i just got caught up with the part on Zeitgeist II where the guy claims he was an a.ssassin for higher up figures and was given the call to k!ll or help k!ll key Leaders trying to change the world for good. if you guys watch that part my conspiracy theory really works.
enjoy the read and add on if you want :dancingcool:

*this was made out of pure boredom and fun, no offense ment*

RIP to MJ once again


Last edited by white-chocolate; 06-26-2009 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: title change
 06-26-2009, 06:20 PM         #509
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's all just so silly man.....all these kids that was born in the 90's up here weeping and s**t...putting MJ pics in they Avy's, uploading videos to youtube bawling like fools....

man, wake up...

you wanna know what's really raw in this case is that we should be focusing on on the real heroe's like those kids in Iran that are f!ghting a oppressive regime with nothing but rocks and a will for changing corruption.....

but nope, what do the stupid Americans do; sit around weeping over a confirmed wierdo f**k.....


Then by all means go travel to Iran, help overthrow the government and stop b***hing about MJ.
 8 years ago '04        #510
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
 JaiMega said:
Amateur Teen pr0nography. I look at teen pr0n too, and?
If by teen you mean under 18 then you should seek help before you start molesting little kids like MJ...But they found child pr0nography in his mansion...
 8 years ago '04        #511
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
 white-chocolate said:
so well i was sitting around bored at work watching MJ all over the news i decided to think up this great conspiracy theory

it's been stated the doctor was hired by the AEG company for the tour and everything.
i think Obama sent this doctor undercover (assassin) to the company and made sure he was picked to help with MJ cuz Obama can pull strings like that.
the reason for this is simple, to create a world wide distraction to take eyes off the war politics and N.Korea (like someone else mentioned previously).
who else would be better to pick then MJ, he's the KING of POP.
also the other reasoning Obama picked MJ is because deep down Obama is upset MJ turned white.
it all makes sense cuz this doctor is missing and possibly a key piece to MJ's death but no one can find him???
how can someone not find a doctor or someone who would of been hand picked to watch over MJ? he would of had to have been background checked and had other security checks ran to make sure he is right.
therefore they should be able to find this guy easily or isolate him.
this won't happen tho because Obama has hid him away and made sure no one really finds him.
soon they will through a curve ball and something will happen so the doctor is no longer an a.sset to MJ's death..


haha maybe i just got caught up with the part on Zeitgeist II where the guy claims he was an a.ssassin for higher up figures and was given the call to k!ll or help k!ll key Leaders trying to change the world for good. if you guys watch that part my conspiracy theory really works.
enjoy the read and add on if you want :dancingcool:

*this was made out of pure boredom and fun, no offense ment*

RIP to MJ once again

Lol..nice one...
 8 years ago '08        #512
aachille 
space
avatar space
space
$109 | Props total: 37 37
 RAZAH CUTS said:
why give me hate? because I told the truth?

No one is denying that he was a great, transformational artist and icon....not at all....

but the fact remains that there was really strong evidence that he broke families off with some serious hush money to keep these s3x scandels private....they found books of child pr0n at Neverland ranch the first time they investigated him and the first kid that accused him gave valid descriptions of mike's body man.....that's pretty damning evidence in my book that something was up...
"I could describe Michale Jacksons d**k for you. Theres a head, a shaft, 2 balls, some hair, maybe press permed hair, with some glitter." -Dave Chappelle
 06-26-2009, 06:41 PM         #513
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all the people calling MJ a child molester, I think you should at least know the history of the so called "poor, innocent, abused accuser" and his family before you talk s**t:

Accuser has history of changing his story. Attorney says boy recanted
claim of abuse by parents




The alleged victim in the Michael Jackson child molestation case had previously accused both his parents of abuse, according to a report by NBC News' Mike Taibbi on MSNBC's “The Abrams Report.”

In March 1996, the then 7-year-old accuser became sick at school. He became upset, however, when a school official tried to call his mother, saying that she had beaten him and was afraid she would beat him again if the school notified her, according to Russell Halpern, the attorney for the accuser's father.

Documents obtained exclusively by NBC News show an investigation was begun by family services into alleged abuse of the boy by his parents. But the boy changed his story and the allegation was declared “unfounded.” According to Halpern, the boy denied ever being beaten by either parent.
The accuser and his siblings, including a younger brother who also is a prosecution witness in the case against Jackson, have been linked to previous episodes in which they changed their stories.

FROM 'THE ABRAMS REPORT'
Transcript of exclusive interview about accuser's family

In 2000, the accuser’s mother claimed that she was beaten and s3xually abused by a JC Penney’s security guard after a shoplifting incident that led to a lawsuit. The accuser and his siblings backed her story in what a defense psychiatrist called “clearly rehearsed testimony.” The s3x abuse charge was never mentioned in the settlement JC Penney’s offered without admitting any wrongdoing.

The next year, police responded to a call at the family's home during the parents' bitter divorce. At first, Jackson’s accuser and his siblings told a social worker they had witnessed “no hitting, just yelling” by their father over the years “and not a lot of yelling.” Their mother was not present during this interview.

But days later, with their mother present, the children changed their story, claiming instead that they we subjected to daily beatings from their father that included punching, kicking, breaking bones, holding the mother’s head under water and constant threats to k!ll them all.

The accuser's father was charged and plead no contest to one charge of spousal abuse and one charge of cruelty to a child in exchange for probation.
 8 years ago '07        #514
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
tragic s**t..
 8 years ago '04        #515
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
 PetedaSmete said:
For all the people calling MJ a child molester, I think you should at least know the history of the so called "poor, innocent, abused accuser" and his family before you talk s**t:
What does any of that have to do with MJ being a molester?
 8 years ago '05        #516
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
He never had child pr0n, that was barely legal pr0n.

The only reason why the court took note of that because he was accused of showing pr0n to the kids.
 06-26-2009, 07:10 PM         #517
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
What does any of that have to do with MJ being a molester?
Maybe the fact that since the accuser has a documented history of making false accusations and changing his stories, there is a good chance that he probably did the same in the MJ case.
 8 years ago '04        #518
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
 PetedaSmete said:
Maybe the fact that since the accuser has a documented history of making false accusations and changing his stories, there is a good chance that he probably did the same in the MJ case.
what about all the other accusations against MJ? Doesn't that build up the same chance that he really did it?
 8 years ago '04        #519
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$6,600 | Props total: 4172 4172
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's all just so silly man.....all these kids that was born in the 90's up here weeping and s**t...putting MJ pics in they Avy's, uploading videos to youtube bawling like fools....

man, wake up...

you wanna know what's really raw in this case is that we should be focusing on on the real heroe's like those kids in Iran that are f!ghting a oppressive regime with nothing but rocks and a will for changing corruption.....

but nope, what do the stupid Americans do; sit around weeping over a confirmed wierdo f**k.....
hate givin...die slow..and kick ya b***h mom in the head for not swallowing you
 8 years ago '06        #520
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
 PetedaSmete said:
Then by all means go travel to Iran, help overthrow the government and stop b***hing about MJ.
or how about everybody just buck up and start callin a spade a spade.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy