Jun 25 - Michael Jackson suffers cardiac arrest/Michael Jackson dead at age 50

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #481
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 bibbyboi said:
LMAO!!! Dude left me this neg rep....I said if he didn't molest those kid's then i retract my statement...But if he did molest them then f**k him, he can burn in hell...and anyone who still respects him can burn in hell too....

But again if he didn't then RIP....
exactly, nobody was discreditin his music legacy or anything like that
 06-26-2009, 03:01 PM         #482
blackflaem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
They were going to bury him, but the family said 'no, melt him down. With all his plastic they can make toys with him, then the children can play with him for a change!'
 8 years ago '05        #483
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,457 | Props total: 4402 4402
Some of you n*ggas is funny....

Speaking ill of a deceased man.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
 8 years ago '05        #484
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,457 | Props total: 4402 4402
Hahah..
Rancid gave me hate...
You wished you were one of those children Michael allegedly touched, at least then you would finally have someone who showed you affection.
 06-26-2009, 04:07 PM         #485
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah. Because I'm the one defending child molestors?
 8 years ago '06        #486
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 1461 1461
First off RIP to Michael, and our hopes and best wishes are with his family. I didn't know him personally but as a human being you feel something for the loss of another. Even more on someone like Michael. You know its hitting people so hard, people that didn't know him? Because what he and Quincy Jones did was change the world and make an icon. There wasn't a person on Earth who didn't like Michael. He was universal. He reached out to everyone. And its sad to see him go (I really thought he be around forever), and its even more sad that there will never be anything close to him. You are witness to someone who really was indisputably the Greatest Of All Time. f**king Thriller, 150 million+ sold. That album is so f**king good and it goes through all emotions. So Michael Jackson (who I never made a joke on or doubt for a second. Even argue for hours on how your greatest and you never did none of that bulls**t they claim) we say goodbye.
 8 years ago '07        #487
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 r a n c i d said:
Yeah. Because I'm the one defending child molestors?
stop being such an attention wh0ore. if you dont like the guy then dont come in this thread.
 8 years ago '06        #488
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
To all those talkin s**t bout MJ, f**k y'all....Have some damn decency the man just passed and ur making fun of him...

Michael Jackson was & will 4ever be the greatest of all time...R.I.P.
 8 years ago '06        #489
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18795 18795
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Some of you n*ggas is funny....

Speaking ill of a deceased man.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
shut the f**k up man.....seriously.....there are plenty of dead men that deserve the posthumus critcism they get...

wake up, this is a man that quite possiby could've been a serial pedophile....

everyone denying that fact is just as insane as those that deny that he was a huge talent....

His story is sad, but let's face it....the past 15 years were really weird man....Mike destroyed his body, his face, everything.....it was horrible....

if anyone cared about him they woulda made him stop....but no one did....they let him destroy himself and continue to host lil' sleepovers with children....SMH....it's rediculous....

and now when he dies people start gettin all sappy.....muthaf**ka please.....Mike was at one time great, but for a long, long time he was just plain lost....very unfortunate....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 06-26-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #490
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
And yet, you don't know s**t. None of you do, so why post this bulls**t?
 8 years ago '06        #491
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
shut the f**k up man.....seriously.....there are plenty of dead men that deserve the posthumus critcism they get...

wake up, this is a man that quite possiby could've been a serial pedophile....

everyone denying that fact is just as insane as those that deny that he was a huge talent....

His story is sad, but let's face it....the past 15 years were really weird man....Mike destroyed his body, his face, everything.....it was horrible....

if anyone cared about him they woulda made him stop....but no one did....they let him destroy himself and continue to host lil' sleepovers with children....SMH....it's rediculous....

and now when he dies people start gettin all sappy.....muthaf**ka please.....Mike was at one time great, but for a long, long time he was just plain lost....very unfortunate....
I fail. Clicked to fast gave this dude props instead of hate.
 8 years ago '04        #492
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Hahah..
Rancid gave me hate...
You wished you were one of those children Michael allegedly touched, at least then you would finally have someone who showed you affection.
Dude that's more f**ked up than what rancid has been posting and if you can't see that then you need some help...

dmoney80 said:
To all those talkin s**t bout MJ, f**k y'all....Have some damn decency the man just passed and ur making fun of him...

Michael Jackson was & will 4ever be the greatest of all time...R.I.P.
What's the difference?? Everyone's been talking about him the past 15 or 20 years and nobody said s**t about it...but now that he died you have a problem with it?? Doesn't make sense to me...

JaiMega said:
And yet, you don't know s**t. None of you do, so why post this bulls**t?
Neither do you so why the hard feelings???
 8 years ago '05        #493
JaiMega 
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
Dude that's more f**ked up than what rancid has been posting and if you can't see that then you need some help...

What's the difference?? Everyone's been talking about him the past 15 or 20 years and nobody said s**t about it...but now that he died you have a problem with it?? Doesn't make sense to me...

Neither do you so why the hard feelings???
What I'm saying is he is criticizes us for mourning when he doesn't know s**t. What sense does that make? If you don't understand, don't bother responding because you ain't s**t.

So coming in this head, screaming like an attention wh0ore. "Why do you PPL CARE?! He's a COULD be a CHILD MOLESTER!!"

Note the implication of the possibility of being a child molester, meaning that he is not a child molester, there is no proof and so on.

Last edited by JaiMega; 06-26-2009 at 05:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #494
space
space
 Isiah61 said:
I fail. Clicked to fast gave this dude props instead of hate.
why give me hate? because I told the truth?

No one is denying that he was a great, transformational artist and icon....not at all....

but the fact remains that there was really strong evidence that he broke families off with some serious hush money to keep these s3x scandels private....they found books of child pr0n at Neverland ranch the first time they investigated him and the first kid that accused him gave valid descriptions of mike's body man.....that's pretty damning evidence in my book that something was up...
 8 years ago '06        #495
space
space
It's all just so silly man.....all these kids that was born in the 90's up here weeping and s**t...putting MJ pics in they Avy's, uploading videos to youtube bawling like fools....

man, wake up...

you wanna know what's really raw in this case is that we should be focusing on on the real heroe's like those kids in Iran that are f!ghting a oppressive regime with nothing but rocks and a will for changing corruption.....

but nope, what do the stupid Americans do; sit around weeping over a confirmed wierdo f**k.....
 8 years ago '05        #496
JaiMega 
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
why give me hate? because I told the truth?

No one is denying that he was a great, transformational artist and icon....not at all....

but the fact remains that there was really strong evidence that he broke families off with some serious hush money to keep these s3x scandels private....they found books of child pr0n at Neverland ranch the first time they investigated him and the first kid that accused him gave valid descriptions of mike's body man.....that's pretty damning evidence in my book that something was up...
Let me briefly sum up his childhood, he had none. Sleeping with the kids in the same bed? Refer back to his childhood, he had none, so what is he doing? Trying to relive it? I'll let you think about that.

Money? He didn't know how else to deal with it, in 92 he was being extorted. He didn't learn his lesson the second time it happened, so he was just like f**k it. Give them some money, whatever.
 8 years ago '05        #497
JaiMega 
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's all just so silly man.....all these kids that was born in the 90's up here weeping and s**t...putting MJ pics in they Avy's, uploading videos to youtube bawling like fools....

man, wake up...

you wanna know what's really raw in this case is that we should be focusing on on the real heroe's like those kids in Iran that are f!ghting a oppressive regime with nothing rocks.....but nope, what do the stupid Americans do; sit around weeping over a confirmed wierdo f**k.....
Right. Shut the f**k up.
 8 years ago '06        #498
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
I think you hearing to Micahel, but not listening him.
 8 years ago '06        #499
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Let me briefly sum up his childhood, he had none. Sleeping with the kids in the same bed? Refer back to his childhood, he had none, so what is he doing? Trying to relive it? I'll let you think about that.

Money? He didn't know how else to deal with it, in 92 he was being extorted. He didn't learn his lesson the second time it happened, so he was just like f**k it. Give them some money, whatever.
, it is inappropriate for any 45 yr. old man to sleep with children in his bed other than his own, and there is no excuse for that type of unusual behavior....I don't give a f**k if you didn't have a childhood or not, that typa s**t is unacceptable and you rationalize it like it's okay.....

He wasn't being extorted.....no one in their right mind would give away 20 million w/o good reason.....he pulled a Donte Stallworth, plain and simple....
 8 years ago '06        #500
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Right. Shut the f**k up.
naw, how bout you shut the f**k up because you are obviously a fool....

lol, the first dummy that actually rationalized Mike sleeping with kids....

why am i even addressing you? you obviously are operating on a 5 yr. old's thinking level....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago