Jun 25 - Michael Jackson suffers cardiac arrest/Michael Jackson dead at age 50

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2009, 10:19 PM         #401
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man... I don't think the death of an entertainer has ever actually effected me before, but I felt this one... MJ was just so huge... MJ's music was always on my to listen to list, I can't say that for too many artists...

nvm, I remember I almost teared up when Eddie Guerrero died cuz I would watch him every week, dude was tight. And also when Chris Beniot died, the s**t hit me... but we all know how that case turned out...

This MJ case though, its unreal still.... it still hasn't sinked in... like he's really gone and its just f**ked up...
 8 years ago '04        #402
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 AlexG1989 said:
damn man... I don't think the death of an entertainer has ever actually effected me before, but I felt this one... MJ was just so huge... MJ's music was always on my to listen to list, I can't say that for too many artists...

nvm, I remember I almost teared up when Eddie Guerrero died cuz I would watch him every week, dude was tight. And also when Chris Beniot died, the s**t hit me... but we all know how that case turned out...

This MJ case though, its unreal still.... it still hasn't sinked in... like he's really gone and its just f**ked up...
Word..
It's really messed up my mood.

Still hasn't set in fully..
Wife called me from her vacation and she was shocked.. I idolized this man when I was a kid..
Like his impact was on some Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan & Muhammad Ali type..
Changed music forever....
 8 years ago '05        #403
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Man I grew my hair out for Michael Jackson man...
I started singing because of Michael Jackson.

He was so inspirational to me.

MTV is playing Michael Jackson videos all day... "Leave me Alone" is on right now, one of my favorite tracks...

I just don't know what else to say man... this is Michael Jackson here...
 06-25-2009, 10:38 PM         #404
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forreal.... messed up my mood big time... its like, when other famous people pass, I hear about it, then I quickly just forget about it... But this has just been on my mind the whole time...
 8 years ago '08        #405
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
R.I.P...,,,
 06-25-2009, 10:56 PM         #406
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forreal, I just might get a tape out and record all them s**ts... I've never seen a Michael jackson music video believe it or not... aside from the short clips CNN has been showing today...
 8 years ago '05        #407
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 AlexG1989 said:
forreal, I just might get a tape out and record all them s**ts... I've never seen a Michael jackson music video believe it or not... aside from the short clips CNN has been showing today...
Fail.
 8 years ago '05        #408
Chainsaw Rob 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
Greatest Artist ever in his prime man I can't believe this day would come this soon he died way too young....RIP
 8 years ago '06        #409
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Honestly, this is one of the more significant deaths in my lifetime. Michael Jackson @ one point in his life was regarded as the greatest entertainer in the world, with no challengers. I can't ever remember during my life anyone that was universally loved, with the exception of Michael. Ali became a worldwide icon later in his life, after he left the ring & politics alone. Early in his life Ali was vilified by many both home & abroad. Michael Jackson was loved from the moment he appeared with the Jackson 5 to the zenith of his career. It's hard not to acknowledge the darker side of his life as well. Especially his various disturbing episodes with children. In my heart I want it to not be true, but the practical side of me makes it hard to not believe so many different incidents. Whatever the case, he was still one of the biggest personalties I will have ever seen. RIP Michael Jackson. May you find a peace in death you couldn't find in life.
 8 years ago '04        #410
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
no words..
 8 years ago '04        #411
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
He's maybe one of the top 3-5 most known people in the world..

They're planning to release his unreleased music... Willing to bet it goes diamond, even in this economy.
 8 years ago '04        #412
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Usually celebrity deaths never weigh on my mind... but this is... wow.
 06-25-2009, 11:03 PM         #413
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are always people that you just can't imagine dying. Michael was definitely one of them. I mean he's been in the spotlight for 45 years! His death just shocked me, it's one of those things where couple days have to pass for it to truly sink in. Rest in Peace.
 06-25-2009, 11:03 PM         #414
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
who gives a flyin f**k..

Venom said:
little boys everywhere rejoice?

f**k all of these MJ haters in this thread talking about him molesting whatever, b***h a.ss people always try to talk s**t about people to make them look bad. If u dont like the man gtfo the thread but this is a thread about remembering the man who had a positive impact on the world more than ur favorite rapper so if u dont like him get out of the thread.

R.I.P. MJ
 8 years ago '09        #415
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
one of the best musical artist of all time....RIP Mike
 8 years ago '04        #416
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4210 4210
 AlexG1989 said:
forreal.... messed up my mood big time... its like, when other famous people pass, I hear about it, then I quickly just forget about it... But this has just been on my mind the whole time...
word up..i cant get it outta my head.. ive been an MJ fan since 5 yrs old and i never let the bulls**t the media spewed stop me..And in my head im like this cant be happenin man like why Mike? Why not Rush Limbaugh or something..DAMMIT
 8 years ago '08        #417
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,876 | Props total: 22619 22619
still don't believe it.. arguably all of his songs were classics R.I.P to the King Of Pop.
 8 years ago '04        #418
RazzyRas 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 0 0
rip mj
 8 years ago '08        #419
akdmks6859 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
rip mj
 8 years ago '09        #420
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 str8_akademiks said:
He's maybe one of the top 3-5 most known people in the world..

They're planning to release his unreleased music... Willing to bet it goes diamond, even in this economy.
Yep agreed
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy