NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2009, 07:00 AM         #161
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
I didn't say that I said people would do bad things either way, they just use religion as an excuse for their behavior
He already conceded they'd be bad people anyway with his quote. The point is there's far more bad with religion. As people do crazy s**t BECAUSE of religion.

Religion does no good. Without religion the good would exist, it's human nature. However, without religion, the bad would DECREASE!

You religious people are just mentally incapable of thinking.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am f!ghting for the work of the Lord."
- Adolf Hitler

The point is people can justify their wicked actions with religion. If you take away the justification such negativity decreases. This is basic stuff. Loads of people do evil things on the back of religion. What bad atheists can you name? Stalin. The difference is he didn't do anything because of atheism. Atheism didn't drive him to be insane, he was insane. Plenty of religions have drove people to crazy s**t.

"Faith offers no way to determine the real truth about anything, but is a great way to stay wrong forever and, never admit it to yourself. Science is completely opposite in every respect. Rather than any need to believe, science is driven by a desire to understand. And, the only way to improve your understanding of anything is to seek out errors in your current position, and correct them. Science is a self-correcting process which changes constantly because its always improving."
-- AronRa
 06-29-2009, 07:00 AM         #162
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
To subscribe to your simplistic view of what you think my beliefs is retarded. So you think we evolved from primates right? You're nothing more than a monkey? You're not important and contribute nothing to the universe as a whole? Then why the f**k are you still here? You have a stupid teenage mindset who don't give a f**k about nothing. YOU think God is some man in the sky. I don't. I have a much different opinion of what God is. YOU have YOUR perception of religion. Which is different from God. Go back rethink your s**t.

You're too small time. You need to think on a bigger level. Religion has touched almost every family in every society since the begining of time. You can't even count the number of people who have been helped on numerous occassions by their faith. No matter what religion is.

It's funny that you believe your story sooooo much, that you can't even be a big enough man to re evaluate your own views.
Religion has done no good for the world.
 06-29-2009, 07:02 AM         #163
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
And how is that? Oh yea, I haven't. You're just mad I don't agree with you, lol. If I came in this thread as an atheist and said "haha, you religious people are dumb" you would all be so happy and agree with me, I could even say the most retarded thing and you still would agree with me, f**kin tools
Of course we'd agree with you, because you'd be right.

There is 0 evidence for theist beliefs. Therefore everything you say is irrational and bordering on mental insanity.

However, if you knocked religions people for being dumb, there's plenty of evidence that's a reality. The fact the religious have no evidence for their beliefs is evidence in itself that they're dumb.

Only the dumb can believe blind faith to be something honourable or respectable
 06-29-2009, 07:04 AM         #164
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
And you think these people would act any different without religion in their lives? I'm pretty sure if you're gonna blow yourself up and k!ll people you are already messed, but it gets blamed on religion.
These people wouldn't blow themselfs up without religion.

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Read.
 06-29-2009, 08:20 AM         #165
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Wow and you're a f**king idiot too. Try to get your religions straight. Catholic is not the same thing as Christian. Not all Christians believe in the trinity.

You're whole argument is wack. You sound like a little HS douchebag who listens to his older brother way too much.
Do you believe any of this f**kin garbage you type on your keyboard?
Catholic is not the same thing as Christian.
Wow. Way to segregate your own religion, a*****e. I bet you think there are different types of catholics too. s**t, I bet you'd k!ll your kid if he/she wanted to marry a muslim or something. Hell.. it's okay if you heard god tell you to do it, right?

You actually took my original post seriously and thought I was making a serious valid argument. That's how f**king retarded you are. I bet people call you a moron everytime you post a comment on youtube.

You're losing with every post you make. Not a single statement of yours has any coherence, logic or sense to it. You're just another arrogant religious failure. You're just another puppet for the moneymakers in the Vatican. Just another tool. You're no different than a suicide bomber in any way, shape or form. How does it feel?
 06-29-2009, 09:33 AM         #166
Grady Wilson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isn't Ransid a UK teenager?
 8 years ago '04        #167
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
religon has started wars and k!lled millions ......probably billions

yet its still around....

crazy how many people need their church on wed and sunday...

for what? to worship a man we never see
 8 years ago '04        #168
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 clickclack said:
Do you believe any of this f**kin garbage you type on your keyboard? Wow. Way to segregate your own religion, a*****e. I bet you think there are different types of catholics too. s**t, I bet you'd k!ll your kid if he/she wanted to marry a muslim or something. Hell.. it's okay if you heard god tell you to do it, right?

You actually took my original post seriously and thought I was making a serious valid argument. That's how f**king retarded you are. I bet people call you a moron everytime you post a comment on youtube.

You're losing with every post you make. Not a single statement of yours has any coherence, logic or sense to it. You're just another arrogant religious failure. You're just another puppet for the moneymakers in the Vatican. Just another tool. You're no different than a suicide bomber in any way, shape or form. How does it feel?
You're a f**king idiot. Seriously. You slow mother f**ker. Before you start talking about s**t, know what the f**k you're talking about.

Prodestant, Catholic, Baptist, Morman, Evangelical, Lutheran, Penocostal are all Christian you dumb f**k. How am I "segregating my own religion". Grow the f**k up. I was raised Catholic and decided that I didn't agree with much of what they believe.

So I'm retarded because I took you seriously? I'll keep that in mind next time you try to say anything.

Keep practicing talkin s**t. You make no valid points, no argument and contribute nothing to this discussion.

Step your life game up
 8 years ago '04        #169
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
Why am I still here? Incredibly stupid question if you ask me. Animals die...I just haven't died yet. I don't understand what you're trying to get across with that..

"Go back rethink your s**t."

Can you form a coherent sentence?

You can't even count the number of people who have been hurt in any way, shape or form by religion. I find it incredibly strange how you didn't try to rebut what I said concerning all the harm that organized religion has inflicted on the world...

Again let me dumb it down for you so you can understand. When I say why are you here, I meant what is your purpose for being on this earth? Why are you living right know? If you don't matter, then why would the universe have created you to live at this time? Get it now?

I did rebut what you said. When 9/11 happened, how many people found solace in prayer? When any other tragic event happens, do we not have a national moment of prayer? Do other countries no pray for those victims? Regardless of what God they're praying to?

Like I said before you think too small time. You need to back up and look at the larger picture. For every person who has died from those tragedies, there are 100's who pray for them. That's what the f**k I mean.
 06-29-2009, 11:50 AM         #170
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have nothing constructive or remotely intelligent to add to this debate that I haven't already said in a million other threads, so I will just leave you with this.

God is fake, he is gay... I believe most people who believe don't even read their holy book, and only believe because they were born into the religion. I am better than God, in fact I butt-f**ked him, and he gives a mean blowjob. 2pac and Michael jackson >>>>> Dog, I mean God... :D in fact I'm more inclined to believe in Zeus, s**t, Greek Mythology >>>>> Christian Mythology.... Hercules >>>> Zeus.... being able to lift super huge rocks >>>> walking on water... MJ's moonwalk >>>>> walking on water... Pissing in a cup >>> turning water to wine...
 8 years ago '04        #171
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
I live my life by following the teachings of the god mc rakim allah
 8 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
I have nothing constructive or remotely intelligent to add to this debate that I haven't already said in a million other threads, so I will just leave you with this.

God is fake, he is gay... I believe most people who believe don't even read their holy book, and only believe because they were born into the religion. I am better than God, in fact I butt-f**ked him, and he gives a mean blowjob. 2pac and Michael jackson >>>>> Dog, I mean God... :D in fact I'm more inclined to believe in Zeus, s**t, Greek Mythology >>>>> Christian Mythology.... Hercules >>>> Zeus.... being able to lift super huge rocks >>>> walking on water... MJ's moonwalk >>>>> walking on water... Pissing in a cup >>> turning water to wine...
So if he is fake how is he gay, how are you better than him and how did you butt f**k him, a.ssuming he doesn't exist.

Everything you say points to the existance of a God. Yet you say he doesn't exist. You confused homos3xual waste of life. You should slap the s**t out of your mom for raising such a failure.

I nominate AlexG as the poster child for BX ignorance. s**t you were born in 89? haha ah kids these days think they got it all figured out

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-29-2009 at 03:39 PM..
 06-29-2009, 03:57 PM         #173
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Everything you say points to the existance of a God."

Cite an example.
 06-29-2009, 05:09 PM         #174
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if he is fake how is he gay, how are you better than him and how did you butt f**k him, a.ssuming he doesn't exist.
lulz @ u actually trying to form an argument out of that... Thanc 4 giving me props though, lately alot of people have been giving me negative comments, yet leaving props. Thanx G

yaknow what, anytime someone wants to f**kin argue with me, go to my blog. I already have a lengthy post I wrote about why I can't f**king believe in God... here ya gizo

Cite an example.
He means like when I said God is fake, I quickly followed it by saying God is gay... he seems to think I contradicted myself by saying God is gay. If he's gay how can he not exist... etc lulz... newsflash italyanbaken, whenever I say God is a f*g, or gay or that I butt-f**ked him, I do it to get under religious people's skins, and judging from your rage driven response, it seems to have worked. Thanks for being my tool
 8 years ago '04        #175
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
lulz @ u actually trying to form an argument out of that... Thanc 4 giving me props though, lately alot of people have been giving me negative comments, yet leaving props. Thanx G

yaknow what, anytime someone wants to f**kin argue with me, go to my blog. I already have a lengthy post I wrote about why I can't f**king believe in God... here ya gizo

He means like when I said God is fake, I quickly followed it by saying God is gay... he seems to think I contradicted myself by saying God is gay. If he's gay how can he not exist... etc lulz... newsflash italyanbaken, whenever I say God is a f*g, or gay or that I butt-f**ked him, I do it to get under religious people's skins, and judging from your rage driven response, it seems to have worked. Thanks for being my tool
You obviously care about your internet rep so I thought I'd help you out. And I don't give a f**k about your blog. I'm replying to you here. f**k I wanna look at your gay a.ss blog for? artisticexpression? Hahahaha artistic express deez nuts you f*g. You and your little makeshift wordpress blog. LOLOL whatever makes you feel important I guess.

And don't flatter yourself fool. You ain't gettin under my skin. I just made it a point to show how f**king ignorant you are. You say there ain't no such thing as God, then go off on some homo thug rant about I butt f**ked this and so and so is gay. f**k outa here. You take this internet s**t way too seriously.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-29-2009 at 06:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 r a n c i d said:

Cite an example.
"I butt f**ked God"
"God is Gay"
"MJ >>> God"

all of which require God to be an actuality.

I know he's runnin his little tween mouth again and that's all that is. But it's just funny that he hates something so much, that doesn't even exist in his mind.
 06-29-2009, 06:47 PM         #177
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His post clearly wasn't serious. It was intended to anger irrationalists like yourself.

None of what he says point to existence of God.
 8 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
His post clearly wasn't serious. It was intended to anger irrationalists like yourself.

None of what he says point to existence of God.
Dude, obviously he wasn't serious? Do I think he really butt f**ked God? come now.

I was merely pointing out how rediculous he sounds with all his gay a.ss comments.
 8 years ago '05        #179
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Why does he keep posting about f**king God? This kid has some issues.
 06-29-2009, 07:41 PM         #180
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a f**king idiot. Seriously. You slow mother f**ker. Before you start talking about s**t, know what the f**k you're talking about.

Prodestant, Catholic, Baptist, Morman, Evangelical, Lutheran, Penocostal are all Christian you dumb f**k. How am I "segregating my own religion". Grow the f**k up. I was raised Catholic and decided that I didn't agree with much of what they believe.

So I'm retarded because I took you seriously? I'll keep that in mind next time you try to say anything.

Keep practicing talkin s**t. You make no valid points, no argument and contribute nothing to this discussion.

Step your life game up
You lost. Twice.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Again let me dumb it down for you so you can understand. When I say why are you here, I meant what is your purpose for being on this earth? Why are you living right know? If you don't matter, then why would the universe have created you to live at this time? Get it now?

I did rebut what you said. When 9/11 happened, how many people found solace in prayer? When any other tragic event happens, do we not have a national moment of prayer? Do other countries no pray for those victims? Regardless of what God they're praying to?

Like I said before you think too small time. You need to back up and look at the larger picture. For every person who has died from those tragedies, there are 100's who pray for them. That's what the f**k I mean.
I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous. I'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain to you how stupid this claim is.

Last edited by Soulja1896; 06-29-2009 at 07:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy