Jun 25 - Two thirds of UK teenagers don't believe in God

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2009, 02:43 AM         #81
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
all you dumb a.ss f**ks who say there is no god like it's fact are f**king idiots. You can't prove it. SO why not say, I don't believe there is a god. a.ssume responsibility for what you're saying.

Same way as those who believe in God sound stupid to the athiests because they're saying it like it's fact.

NOBODY KNOWS!!!

You can't prove s**t. I can't prove s**t. So stop talking like your speaking facts when you know damn well you can't prove s**t.
Whats idiotic abut saying there isn't a god with conviction?

If i said there isn't a herd of tooth fairies who eat earth living on the dark side of the moon would that make me an idiot? NO.

The reality is you're bRAINWASHED. You're told to believe that refuting the concept is god is just as stupid or idiotic as believing in it. When the reality is it isn't. The only reason refuting the idea of god sounds stupid to you is because you're so familiarised with the concept of god. A concept that shouldn't exist in this day and age because there's 0 evidence behind it.

Why should i believe in something that has no evidence? What if i told you i have 7 eyes and 3 noses. Do you believe that? Of course you f**king dont! Why? Because it's proposterous. What's really the difference? The only difference is you're familarised with the bulls**t concept of God. Brainwashed, as i said.

And you know it.
 06-26-2009, 02:44 AM         #82
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
I wouldn't say it's dominated by Atheism, maybe Agnosticism, most open to the idea, but don't really care about spirituality, religion and what not.
Agnosticism is Atheism.
 06-26-2009, 02:45 AM         #83
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
And you would know this how? See atheist just like to hate for some reason, All the atheist here are pretty messed in the head anyways so I dunno why you people should care for them.

I find it funny how they are starting to say false facts about the Bible.
 06-26-2009, 02:50 AM         #84
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shinto217 said:
Actually most Christians I have met are highly educated and financially well off. It's the online angry, angsty atheists that read one book by Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens and think they know everything about religion who come off as the uneducated ones to me.
Really. Most religious people in Africa, Asia, the Pacific, South America, Eastern Europe are all well off.

Because that's where religion thrives. And guess what? They're all broke as s**t compared to Western Europe
 06-26-2009, 02:51 AM         #85
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stepyourgameup said:
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in Santa.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in Easter Bunny.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in Zeus.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in unicorns.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in leprechauns.

I suppose you can man the f**k up and prove that none of these exist? If not, then your belief in god is only as valid and logical as believing anyone of those. Then again, if you're dumb enough to believe in god, I wouldn't doubt you'd be dumb enough to believe in unicorns and s**t, too.
LMAO. Got him.

These people are so profound in their arguments. They don't realise that they've been brainwashed to f**k.

I believe in leprechauns and pink unicorns too. Yet If i really, and i mean really really believed in them, they'd lock me up for being insane
 06-26-2009, 02:52 AM         #86
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
i dont give a s**t what the next person believes in and i understand that thers alot of religious people that come on way too strong but damn near every atheist ive ever met will pretty much call u an idiot if you believe in god. thats the s**t i cant stand, if u wont me to respect that you dont have any faith in anything, best respect wtf i have faith in. and f**k you to that f*g**t that gave me hate, the kinda person im exactly talking about.
Why would anyone with an ounce of evidence respect FAITH?

Faith is the opposite of intelligence. It's the opposite of reason. That's why people think you're a f**king moron for having 'faith'.

Faith is a joke. You are a joke.
 06-26-2009, 03:09 AM         #87
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Infact, watch that last video and the remaining 11 parts. And tell me youc an find 4 religious people who can hold such an intelligence and reasonable discussion. You can't. There aren't any religious people intelligent enough too.
 06-26-2009, 04:11 AM         #88
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You don't drive someone to atheism. We're born atheist. You can only be tricked and brainwashed into religion.

Well when we as humans are born, we are born with the absence of any knowledge on religion.

Could Britain's history of religious persecution be a cause for more atheists? When you're in a history class and you hear about Catholics behe@ding, burning and torturing Protestants and vice versa that's not going to encourage anyone to be a part of any faith is it. Is that why we have now backed away from being religious fundamentalists, in the end warring over religion is pointless. How can I be in a class learning about this then being forced to go study religious education.

Then there's the people who lived in religious families and turned away from it, some Christians are the most hypocritical people i've met, trying to preach the Bible yet judging and holding grudges, showing no compassion. How can you preach about the good qualities of this Jesus character then be talking behind backs.

Hmmmmmm
 06-26-2009, 04:29 AM         #89
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
religion does not equal belief in God. regardless of what religion you believe in, it's wrong.
 8 years ago '07        #90
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 C-MOBB31 said:
thats y all there teeth are rotted
Actually americans have the worst teeth I've ever seen, literally gaps of no teeth, nasty.

And yep we are the most unreligious country in the world
 06-26-2009, 04:57 AM         #91
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
you basically have to forfeit all reason and logic to be a follower. then you are just that, a follower.
check this

06-26-2009, 05:03 AM         #92
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
likely origin of jesus

[video - click to view]

06-26-2009, 05:05 AM         #93
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
likely origin of jesus

[video - click to view]

Last edited by chitownfonz; 06-26-2009 at 05:19 AM..
 06-26-2009, 05:18 AM         #94
chitownfonz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
likely origin of jesus

[video - click to view]

Last edited by chitownfonz; 06-26-2009 at 05:20 AM..
 06-26-2009, 06:28 AM         #95
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
I wouldn't say it's dominated by Atheism, maybe Agnosticism, most open to the idea, but don't really care about spirituality, religion and what not.
yeah, in the uk we feel an obligation, or pressure publicly not to believe in god, in america the opposite is still largely the case.
 06-26-2009, 06:31 AM         #96
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
And you would know this how? See atheist just like to hate for some reason, All the atheist here are pretty messed in the head anyways so I dunno why you people should care for them.

I find it funny how they are starting to say false facts about the Bible.
what? actaully read my post "and atheists do it too"

i just made a big post on how arguments like this are pointless because its usually people who are unable of being convinced that there is/isnt a god.

maybe if u spent more time reading u wouldnt come off as such an idiot?
 8 years ago '05        #97
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
This is f**ked up u gotta believe in sumthing....
 06-26-2009, 09:09 AM         #98
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatKidDex said:
This is f**ked up u gotta believe in sumthing....
Why cant you believe in facts and realities.

Why do you have to believe in something with no evidence on the back of blind faith?

I believe in rudolph the red nosed flying f**king reindeer. Are you happy now?
 8 years ago '04        #99
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 C Jones said:
I love how you keep trying to bash me, lol. Also stop being a hypocrite, you internet anal r*pe victim
wtf Are you talking about man? f**k outta here
 06-26-2009, 09:57 AM         #100
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You are wrong. Really, you think all non believers when they die are going to go to hell where we'll be tortured for all eternity buy a red bloke with horns.

You really, really really think that? Deep down you believe that's what is gonna happen? Don't take the p!ss lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now