Jun 25 - Two thirds of UK teenagers don't believe in God

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
This is comedy.
 8 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
:stupid: very entertaining. hurts doesn't it?
 8 years ago '04        #63
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
it's been fun but I'm leaving now. Have a nice life. not the best debate but it was so-so. keep practicing.
 8 years ago '04        #64
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Yeah, Google another article, clown. lol @ This guy

I know why you're leaving now... Stupid. This dude keeps trying to clown me about education also? Dude doesn't even know the difference between your and you're. :greetings10:

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 06-25-2009 at 07:54 PM..
 06-25-2009, 07:53 PM         #65
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good the scam is finally over after 2000+ years. i have no problem with people who follow its morals but to take it factually is just retarded. i mean the bible is just a buncha fantasy stories that scare people into acting proper, but im ean in this day and age do we need to be told not to steal, and to honour our parents.
 8 years ago '07        #66
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Birdman's Back said:
lots of brits gone be in hell....
*runs to a church at bolt like speed*
 8 years ago '04        #67
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 C Jones said:
lol, I know see arguing on the internet is for retards. It's okay sometimes, but damn --- P--- you are f**king stupid
You post this and you call me stupid?

C Jones said:
And you would know this how? See atheist just like to hate for some reason, All the atheist here are pretty messed in the head anyways so I dunno why you people should care for them.

I find it funny how they are starting to say false facts about the Bible.

Tell me another one
 06-25-2009, 08:14 PM         #68
Shinto217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
i may open the floodgates if i say this..but f**k it...

over the years ive noticed a direct correlation to people who believe in god/religion and people in ghettos/uneducated areas. mostly down south in the u.s.

no offense, but thats a fact...even in this topic..if you look at the people who are defending religion, they are all reppin a ghetto or a southern state...no offense but you guys are HIGHLY uneducated and live in poor areas where education is not a big thing. again, not my opinion, thats a fact...

you guys need to catch up for real...its not your fault so im not blaming you...but i just thought id like to point out that fact...religion only exists in poor, uneducated areas...ever notice that?

Actually most Christians I have met are highly educated and financially well off. It's the online angry, angsty atheists that read one book by Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens and think they know everything about religion who come off as the uneducated ones to me.
 8 years ago '04        #69
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Cornelius Tacitus, a respected first-century Roman historian, wrote: “The name [Christian] is derived from Christ, whom the procurator Pontius Pilate had executed in the reign of Tiberius.”

Suetonius and Pliny the Younger, other Roman writers of the time, also referred to Christ.

In addition, Flavius Josephus, a first-century Jewish historian, wrote of James, whom he identified as “the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ.”

"EVIDENCE IN MUSEUM?"

The first-century Jewish historian Josephus referred to the stoning of “James, the brother of Jesus who was called the Christ.” (THE JEWISH ANTIQUITIES, JOSEPHUS, BOOK XX, SEC. 200)

Tacitus, a Roman historian who lived during the latter part of the first century C.E., wrote: “Christus [Latin for “Christ”], from whom the name [Christian] had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus.”—THE COMPLETE WORKS OF TACITUS (NEW YORK, 1942), “THE ANNALS,” BOOK 15, PAR. 44.
Tacitus only says "Christus" not "Jesus Christus." "Christus" merely means "the anointed one" or one who is crowned with Holy Oil or Chrism. King David was anointed with Chrism as well and thus could be called "David the Christ"

Why did Rome not have a single report of a gathering of 50,000 people in Judea?

That huge of an uprising would've led to a massive deployment...why did it not occur? Tacitus was also a polytheist.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
In addition, Flavius Josephus, a first-century Jewish historian, wrote of James, whom he identified as “the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ.”

Josephus, a Jewish historian in the first century, CE, only wrote a few lines about Jesus, almost all of which are widely regarded as forgeries by later Christians.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Pontius Pilate Inscription. It was in 1961 that the first archaeological find was made with reference to Pontius Pilate. ( the person who put Jesus to death) This was a stone slab located at Caesarea, which bore in Latin the name of Pontius Pilate

To mention only one, as there are literally hundreds of artifacts relating to everything Jesus said and did. All the people Jesus mentioned, there is proof they existed, all the places he said he visited, there is proof these places did exist, and so on.

To put is simply, if we are to doubt the historicity of Jesus, we must also doubt the historicity of ones like, Alexander the Great and Napoleon, as there is more evidence of Jesus existence than of theirs.

Pilate is a historical figure. His existence does not in any way whatsoever lend credence to the story of God or Jesus. In fact, knowing that he did exist, one would think there would be some sort of documentation among their artifacts and records of the man called Jesus who they supposedly hated so much. Yet there isn't.

The article is clearly bulls**t babble. Written by a Jesus freak like yourself

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 06-25-2009 at 08:33 PM..
 06-25-2009, 09:18 PM         #70
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
false. that's just a puss way of trying to come across as right. If you say something is fact, man the f**k up and prove it. There is no burden of proof. The burden happened when you stated it as fact.

and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in God.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in Santa.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in Easter Bunny.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in Zeus.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in unicorns.
and it's called Faith, remedial one, Faith. That's why I say I believe in leprechauns.

I suppose you can man the f**k up and prove that none of these exist? If not, then your belief in god is only as valid and logical as believing anyone of those. Then again, if you're dumb enough to believe in god, I wouldn't doubt you'd be dumb enough to believe in unicorns and s**t, too.
 06-25-2009, 09:34 PM         #71
Zlane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody just SHUT THE f**k UP!

A few facts: Brklyn, unforuantely the burden of proof is always on the claimant (you).
If a sane person states: a pink unicorn doesn't stand in my garden, he is basing that on the fact he observed the garden and found no evidence of a unicorn.
NOWHERE in the observed Universe is there any shred of evidence for anything other than materialistic world, no god, no angel, no souls, no afterlife, no healing, no karma, no law of attraction, no superman, no supernatural s**t.

Does this beyond a doubt prove there is no God? No, but it puts it in the same realm as this (100% serious) you can't prove there isn't a pink unicorn, with it's horn up your a.ss), you will say "hell no it ain't" because you don't feel no horn up your homo a.ss, however I can say "well it's there, you just can't feel it because its covered with super magical lubricant".
That's the game you f*g**ts are playing: "oh you can't proooove there is no God".
Sure, in those terms, nothing can be disproved,, however you would never accept whatever DISPROOF we have, you'd play the never ending "Oh no, God don't show himself before you believe" (aka: when you are psychotic, delusional and hallucinate things.)

We can say with 1000000% certainty that there is no God of the Bible/Quran/Other holy books, because these (poorly written) fairytales distort reality, historical facts and just general facts, which we can test/observe and falsify ( which has been done ).
Same with prayer (yeah, we spent million of $ on disproving prayer).
Same with soul, now that we have tied emotions, thoughts, and everythinga bout YOU into the brain, there is no soul for you to claim goes to another life. Sorry, that's just the way s**t it, accept it or live in denial.

So we can't disprove the metaphysical fantasy that arised in your brain due to evolutionary needs for explanation of the unexplained, however same with the unicorn horn your riding like a hoe.
ANY rational being (not just humans) realize since nothing in the universe has anything to do with God, nothing within that universe can give you a thought of a God, so then the IDEA "God" is nothing more than a side product of a physical brain, in essence God is NOTHING more than a subjective experience, in objective reality it is nothing but electrochemical neurocircuits in your brain.
That's all GOD as you speak of IS.

This is proven, and you will deny this, because if you accept it, you are too weak to take on the World, so the UNCONSCIOUS (yeah you can't even help it) action of your brain will be: DENY DENY DENY DENY and still force your brain to believe.

The funny thing about christians muslims hindus etc is that they claim "give us a disproof of God" or whatever, but they never have the IQ to comprehend a disproof, so they say "YOU GOT NONE!"
Same with the proof of evolution ( we got MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF fossils ), yet you claim it's not evidence.
So why the f**k are you whining "GIVE ME SOME EVIDENCE THERE IS NO GOD, GIVE ME EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION".
When we give you 100000% nonbiased evidence, you reject it because you can't understand it.

When we ask "give us one proof of God" you can't, all you can say is "read this ridiculous book I shuv up my a.ss everynight when I think of his second cumming all over my face".
If you are above the age of 16, believe in God and have really thought this true and still believe in the SUBCONSCIOUS PHYSICAL EFFECTS OF YOUR BRAIN THAT YOU ARE IN NO CONTROL OVER, you are f**ked.
This is what you got to realize, when you say "I" believe in God, that's pure crap, it's your BRAIN that produces this.
It's not YOU, its not real.

I know this post will only be understood by 1/50 on this board (if even that), so come on flame me.
But atleast provide me ONE steady proof of God, and DONT USE THE "YOU GOT TO HAVE BLIND FAITH "
Otherwise accept your defeat, shut the f**k up, go live in denial and NEVER EVER try to disrespect intellectuals who have given you the life you live.
In 100-200years from now when religion is Gone, religion will be considered the biggest and worst historical f**kup ever.
World Wars, Slavery etc. will look like NOTHING compared to the harm f**king fairytales have done by k!lling millions and halting evolution by tens of thousands of years, aka: we'd probably be immortal living on mars by now if it wasn't for your f**king dysfunctional brains...

To all other atheists out there: f**k these retards, they are nobody, they can't be anybody because they can't accept the world, hence they don't even know what the f**k they are.

Side note:
Morals HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION, it's 100% evolution.
Angelina Jolie is the best you can come up with? gtfoh, she's a anorexic ugly hoe without makeup, if that's the best you get do bang, you have low standards, but then again, women goes for brains before they give it, and you lack that.
Diamonds are also just chemicals, they are beautiful and the strongest natural element in the universe, and yes it's just f**kin coal pressed...
So yes, Jolie is nothing but chemicals, and by the way, she is a 100% atheist herself, so she has acknowledged this.

If you'd actually do some research(I know you probably can't even spell this word), you'd see that the correlation between low IQ and religious belief is high.
You'd also see the more secular a country is, 99% of the time it's better of in every aspect.

=) grow up kids.

Last edited by Zlane; 06-25-2009 at 09:35 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #72
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
I use to be religious but then I grew up and started researching every religion. I found a hole or contradictions in all of them. Now I no longer believe in religion. I believe in God but thats it. I can't follow something or believe something that contradicts its own teachings. And when you ask about it, no one can give you an answer or they say you'll go to hell for questioning the Bible. I question Man everyday. Man wrote the Bible
 8 years ago '04        #73
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 C Jones said:

Stop the presses, I put a wrong letter in one of my words and he calls me stupid:0
You don't know what you are talking about. Just give it up and move on.
 8 years ago '04        #74
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 C Jones said:
You wrote all of this because you don't like Christians? Damn you're a f**king loser.
You the f**king loser, dum dum. Now run along.
 06-25-2009, 10:11 PM         #75
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you basically have to forfeit all reason and logic to be a follower. then you are just that, a follower.
 8 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
SMH wow this is good because?
because ppl are seeing religion for what it is...social control

people can still have their own set of believes (like me) but choose not to follow the catholic church's ridiculous nonsense.
 8 years ago '06        #77
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
i dont give a s**t what the next person believes in and i understand that thers alot of religious people that come on way too strong but damn near every atheist ive ever met will pretty much call u an idiot if you believe in god. thats the s**t i cant stand, if u wont me to respect that you dont have any faith in anything, best respect wtf i have faith in. and f**k you to that f*g**t that gave me hate, the kinda person im exactly talking about.
 06-26-2009, 02:39 AM         #78
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayosmooth said:
wow athiests are a touchy bunch the last little while.

the only fact is no one really knows for sure.we'll find out when we die.

organized religion is pretty much evil though, and i can see why it's drivin so many people to athieism.
You don't drive someone to atheism. We're born atheist. You can only be tricked and brainwashed into religion.
 8 years ago '07        #79
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 6288 6288
 b_eazy said:
That's probably why so many brits are ignorant, they just don't give a f**k. I just can't imagine dying and that's it, nothing comes next, we as humans have feelings and emotions for a reason.

ts about living for what is EXISTENT in your everyday life...

family, friends, career etc. not something a book or w/e says to live by.

So we die and become nothing at least we die knowing we could live in the actual world through everyone we affected

Case in point...michael jackson....he is dead...he aint moonwalking to heaven or anything ...he will buried/cremated and as for his physical form its done...however this whole "living on" thing will happen by his legacy through the millions of people he affect

Not no mysterious place in the sky or ground where he will somehow leave some magical presence or what not.

Case in point...value you the life you have in front of you.

Last edited by ptwist; 06-26-2009 at 02:42 AM..
 06-26-2009, 02:40 AM         #80
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
It's actually more than HIS opinion. There are plenty of historians who talk about the impact of WWI & WWII on religion. Australia & New Zealand not being religious is simple as well. Both were colonies of GB and fought under them during WWI and WWII. Australia lost over 100,000 people in both wars and had roughly 200,000 people wounded. New Zealand lost over 30,000 people in both wars and had roughly 50,000 people wounded. Colonies tend to be influenced by their mother countries. Have you ever looked at the Australian Flag? Then The UK Flag?
Then why doesn't this reflect on America, why not Russia, why not Eastern European nations?

You still duck the realities.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago