Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2009, 08:17 PM         #181
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a f**king idiot. Seriously. You slow mother f**ker. Before you start talking about s**t, know what the f**k you're talking about.

Prodestant, Catholic, Baptist, Morman, Evangelical, Lutheran, Penocostal are all Christian you dumb f**k. How am I "segregating my own religion". Grow the f**k up. I was raised Catholic and decided that I didn't agree with much of what they believe.

So I'm retarded because I took you seriously? I'll keep that in mind next time you try to say anything.

Keep practicing talkin s**t. You make no valid points, no argument and contribute nothing to this discussion.

Step your life game up
UR ALMOST THERE, c'mon U can make it U only have a lil' bit left to go till u find the real truth.

I believe in YOU. and YOU, and YOU too. I believe in the HUMAN RACE. I believe in ammunition, lol.

The universe was created with a BIG BANG, if there was a "GOD" who shot that gun. That "GOD" is long gone. We are "GOD'S" BASTARDS.

and if we were in the beginning, and there was NO "GOD," someone somewhere would find it necessary to create a "GOD."

P.S. how come the "TEN" plagues aren't scribed on the hieroglyphics in EGYPT??? Oh yea that's right, cuz it didn't f*cking happen.

When ur jesus christ returns on that pale white horse I'm gonna f*cking stab him with the sharp end of a wooden cross!!! While I'm at it I can do the same with his homeboy Lucifer. I know they f*ckin' workin' together, lol.

p.s. mr. italiano, u must've been catholic cuz of ur heritage. That's how it starts.

I know for the BELIEVERS out there, the toughest thing to find out in life is that YOU'VE BEEN WRONG UR ENTIRE LIFE. It's not ur fault, it was handed down to U thru tradition.

It's really up to U to smarten UP. See RIGHT THRU THE BULLSH*T. Like I F*CKING DID. Almost all of us ATHEISTS were there at one point making that decision to say F*CK GOD, cuz he's not even there to begin with.

And because I felt I've been WRONGED by "RELIGION" I will dedicate a large portion of MY LIFE discrediting and F*CKING RELIGION in the A$$ with NO VASELINE!!!!!

I remember someone said RELIGION has "TOUCHED" so MANY FAMILIES, hell yea it f*cking DID, but PLEASE REFRAIN from reminding the poor boys who were victims of child molestation by a GROUP of f*cking b*tchass catholic PRIESTS!!!!
 06-29-2009, 08:22 PM         #182
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
Yeah I like science but I still believe in God, so don't really care about that last quote.

Also it's funny how you said without any religion the world would be a better place, but you're a dumbass here. I dunno if you've ever seen a soccer game or any sports game, but fans of the teams would f!ght each other just because they like the other team, this has nothing to do with religion, but I guess we should ban sports too.

inb4igethate
Difference is, sports fans don't murder millions of people, & they definitely don't perform suicide bombings.
 06-29-2009, 09:57 PM         #183
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You obviously care about your internet rep so I thought I'd help you out. And I don't give a f**k about your blog. I'm replying to you here. f**k I wanna look at your gay a.ss blog for? artisticexpression? Hahahaha artistic express deez nuts you f*g. You and your little makeshift wordpress blog. LOLOL whatever makes you feel important I guess.

And don't flatter yourself fool. You ain't gettin under my skin. I just made it a point to show how f**king ignorant you are. You say there ain't no such thing as God, then go off on some homo thug rant about I butt f**ked this and so and so is gay. f**k outa here. You take this internet s**t way too seriously.
^^
This gentleman is just another one of God's great gifts to the world. If only more people could see the light like he clearly has.

Last edited by stepyourgameup; 06-29-2009 at 10:00 PM..
 06-30-2009, 03:02 AM         #184
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a feeling ItAlY2BkLyN is a troll. Don't feed him. Either he's f**king with us or is quite possibly the dumbest poster on BX.

ItAlY2BkLyN. Instead of trying to debate, you should just go to a corner of a room, cover your ears with your hands and just go "LALALALALALALALALA" until all the reality fades away.
 8 years ago '04        #185
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
I have a feeling clickclack is a 13 yr old white boy who lives with his mom in the suburbs.

Until you have a college degree, your opinion is invalid. Now go continue wasting life. You ain't even on my level kid.
 8 years ago '04        #186
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
ive met some intelligent people with no college degree^^^
 06-30-2009, 11:34 AM         #187
Newsince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was British I wouldn't believe in God either. I mean how could I living in a country like that?
 06-30-2009, 11:35 AM         #188
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Until you have a college degree, your opinion is invalid.
Oh, god.
 06-30-2009, 11:36 AM         #189
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Newsince said:
If I was British I wouldn't believe in God either. I mean how could I living in a country like that?
What about if you were Australian? French? Kiwi? Whats your witty explanation for those nations.
 8 years ago '04        #190
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6455 6455
wow didn't know that. I thought it was alot of Catholics over there
 06-30-2009, 01:05 PM         #191
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I have a feeling clickclack is a 13 yr old white boy who lives with his mom in the suburbs.

Until you have a college degree, your opinion is invalid. Now go continue wasting life. You ain't even on my level kid.

When you get a P.H.D come back you ain't on MYYYYYYYYYYYY LEVEL TOOL.
 06-30-2009, 01:31 PM         #192
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
Doesn't matter, what I'm saying is people will always f!ght. You might like one thing and another person will like another thing and say it's better or whatnot and then you get problems. Plus the people who k!lled for their religion would k!ll for another thing if there wasn't religion in this world.
but youre not understanding how religion makes people f!ght when they dont really want to, or wouldnt otherwise.

look at the crusades, al quaeda now.....

would people still be f!ghting without religion- yes, would there be as many people f!ghting and as many fanatically devoting themselves to the idea of k!lling others without religion- no.

its like nuclear weapons, would people use other weapons if they werent around? yes, does that mean we shouldnt strive to get rid of them?
 06-30-2009, 01:33 PM         #193
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and (c jones) your not coming across as either reasonable nor intelligent, i made a post about how atheists and religious people achieve nothing with such vitriolic, reactionary debates etc.

belief isnt knowing though, its convincing yourself you know, and atheists do it too.
u then responded with

And you would know this how? See atheist just like to hate for some reason, All the atheist here are pretty messed in the head anyways so I dunno why you people should care for them.

to sum up, youre one of the reasons why so many people are turning away from religion in droves, in other words youre doing the devils work for him, bye.
 06-30-2009, 05:23 PM         #194
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Typical response when you don't have anything to add to the debate. Since you cannot express your intellectual superiority during the argument, you have to literally state it.

The debate with you has been over for some time now. Goodbye :greetings10:
 06-30-2009, 05:41 PM         #195
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Jones said:
I don't even think I wrote the first quote at all. Also I don't see how the second quote would drive people away from Religion. most of you guys are f'ed in the, and it has nothing to do with you not having a religion, it's in general.

Oh and how would my "second quote" make you turn away from religion?
Albert Einstein
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Thomas Edison
Sigmund Freud
Thomas Jefferson
Abraham Lincoln
James Madison
Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Denis Diderot
Friedrich Nietzsche

They all beg to differ.
 8 years ago '06        #196
G2MC 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
:iough:
 06-30-2009, 11:23 PM         #197
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MY FAVORITE COMEDY...... OF ALL TIME.... is....

Passion of the CHRIST!!! lol
 8 years ago '05        #198
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I didn't watch it, because I heard most of the movie was about watching some white dude named Jesus get his a.ss kicked.
 07-01-2009, 01:26 AM         #199
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MY FAVORITE COMEDY...... OF ALL TIME.... is....

Passion of the CHRIST!!! lol
:ROLLLAUGH:

But forreal though, once you get passed the fact that people actually believe that bulls**t movie actually happened, its actually a nice movie... Just a dude who won't give up his convictions, even in the face of death... s**t was badass b
 8 years ago '04        #200
Ophqui 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

haha oh dear.

To be honest, i'd struggle to name anyone i know who DOES beleive in god. im surprised its not three thirds.

British people are way more cynical than you lot, but you'll catch on to our way of thinking eventually
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy