Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2009, 06:01 AM         #121
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
:iagree:Wowwww!!! Da Unstoppable Force(King James) & Da Immovable Object(Shaq Diesel) On Da Same Squad!!! I Guess Cleveland Really Does Rock!!!:agreement6:

U guys have 2 be da most simple minded sports fans..."Shaq isn't what he used 2 be, he will slow them down" :metallicblue:

Shaq(38) was still da best player on da Suns last year...& word is they are look'n 2 also sign Matt Barnes through free agency 2 sure up dat back court 4 da likes of Hedo....:celebrate0:
SMH@ at Barnes seeing Hedo on his worst day
 8 years ago '04        #122
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
First off, who in the f**k did they give up? Wallace and Pavolvic are you serious.. those gusy were garbage time players anyway.... and a second round pick... shiet... NBA draft means nothing.. inless you have a top 10 pick anyways... Cavs need someone to fill up the lane.. and they did that.. I'm afraid to say it though, if the Cavs do not get it done next year.. goodbye Lebron.. then will be building around Mo Williams.. hahaha...

I can honestly say one thing, I never thought I would ever see Shaq in Cleveland.. haha... And I'm from Cleveland!
 8 years ago '05        #123
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ElMarroAfamado said:
the wizards wont do much...
the spurs have sucked and havent done s**t in a while
and they will SUCK MORE THAN EVER
next season......

cmon now
o rly?
 8 years ago '04        #124
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
There's no in the middle results on this one. It's either going to be great, or a trainwreck. Personally I love the trade. It's only for a year and if it doesn't work they'll have room to get LBJ some help next season. One things for sure, my a.ss will definitely be in C-Town for that Lakers/Cavs game.
 8 years ago '04        #125
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ItizIsntIT said:
lol at n*ggaz already making a.ssumptions its gonna be lakers and cavs in the finals ..

imma be laughing hard once the wiz and the spurs take both them out in the 1st round ...
You do realize for the Spurs to beat the Lakers in the first round, one of those teams has to finish as 5th seed or lower? You really think either of those teams are not going to be a top three seed? Come on now.
 06-25-2009, 07:06 AM         #126
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tHE dEFiNiTi0N said:
SMH@ at Barnes seeing Hedo on his worst day

barnes would be ideal to do just that....barnes is a pest defensively,and can hit the 3....he'd give hedo problems....
 8 years ago '04        #127
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
hedo is not that good to me. Barnes it pretty decent if givin time to play.
 8 years ago '04        #128
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
it can work if two things happen.

1. if shaq & lebron have their egos in check

2.if shaq is MOTIVATED. as long as he stays motivated and healthy enough it will be fine.
 06-25-2009, 07:48 AM         #129
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS IS A BIG DEAL

NOW ALL U f**kING LEBRON RIDERS CAN SHUTUP ABOUT HIM NOT HAVING HELP

SHAQ DOES HELP IMPROVE THE PLAYERS AROUND HIM ESPECIALLY THE STAR WING MEN. Each star wingmen has reached the finals with him

YOU KNOW THE CHRISTMAS DAY GAME IS GOING TO BE

LAKERS VS. CAVS

DAMN AMAZING RATINGS AND HEADLINES
 06-25-2009, 07:51 AM         #130
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 callmejr said:
the cavs entrance is gonna be youtubed every game lmao. And if they make it too the finals, then nike is gonna go extra hard with them puppets
lmao think of all the dances now

this team going to be so entertaing

even though i hate them

but i don't think they will win the finals

lol shaq clogs up the lane, how is lebron suppose to do this thing in the paint
 8 years ago '07        #131
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7531 7531
i guess the cavs didnt realize their weakness against the Magic...A Slow big getting caught in the pick and roll...this doesnt answer s**t but add more ash to their old frontline
 8 years ago '08        #132
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
So when the cavs don't win the ship next year what will people say then? Will they say kobe and wade won with shaq and bron couldn't?..It's a slight improvement, but not anything drastic...If kg is healthy I still look for boston to be the top seed in the east....It's gonna be fun to watch this unfold though........
 8 years ago '07        #133
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
dumbasses forget Shaq was the only one ballin on that bumb a.ss suns team last year
 8 years ago '08        #134
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2677 2677
Shaq's gonna want too much touches and now that team is going to actually have to run plays. Mike Brown won't know what to do. =(
 8 years ago '04        #135
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
This will make Lebron a jumper shooter now. The lane will be clogged up because Shaq will be sitting in the lane.
 8 years ago '08        #136
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
@ all the dumb a.ss comments. I swear some of yall should be banned for stupidity. The Cavs had the most wins and were in the ECF and some idiot said they weren't contenders. f**king moron. And to the idiots saying Shaq will clog Lebron's driving lanes, please go watch the Heat in 05 and 06. This is a good move for the Cavs. They gave up nothing and filled big need. Now if they can sign Matt Barnes aint nobody f**king with them in the East, and their going to be tough for anyone to beat period.
 8 years ago '07        #137
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13064 13064
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^right because thats how lebron gets all those a.ssists...because he holds the ball for 23 seconds
have u ever heard of allen iverson and did u watch the ECF?
 8 years ago '06        #138
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10674 10674
cot damn....cavs are goin to be a f**kin monster next year.They alreayd had a good a.ss supporting cast and although shaq isn't what he used to be he doesn't need to be.Cavs don't play fast like the suns...he can be a presents on the outside,lebron is goin to be runnin mother f**kers over,and you got mo williams runnning point with plenty of permiter shooters

they got the ring next year i think
 06-25-2009, 11:20 AM         #139
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This experiment won't work for several reasons.
1. Shaq is a bigger personality than LeBron and when it comes down to who is the real leader in the locker room, it will blow up
2. Mike Brown is the black version of Stan Van Gundy in Shaq's eyes and he will waste no time saying so when things get rough.
3. Expectations just got higher than they were this season and they didn't win the title, so now the pressure will doom them.
4. It's Cleveland! They don't win titles in Cleveland. Something crazy will happen like, one of them will tear their knee up and be out for the rest of the season, somebody will turn the ball over and let the other team hit a season ending shot, John Elway or Michael Jordan will suit up, or something absolutely crazy will k!ll it for them.
 8 years ago '04        #140
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3474 3474
The Cavs can say goodbye to the effectiveness of their pick & roll offense.
Worked with Z who can shoot, but you're essentially putting Williams/West/Lebron/Varejao(?)/Shaq on the court... 3 guys who can't shoot worth a damn.

The Cavs are gonna have to get used to people zoning the f**k out of them and daring Lebron to shoot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy