Shaq to the cavs official

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2009, 12:01 AM         #41
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Cavs still need a better player on the wing. Shaq can help, but I don't think he's going to be the difference. And can he stay healthy without a top tier training staff at his disposal?

The Cavs are desperate to get this ring before LeBron leaves. They didn't give up anything though, that's always a positive sign. It remains to be seen if they got anything though.

Facebook status I just saw, "Lebron has never won a championship without Shaq. Wait until I can say that."
 8 years ago '06        #42
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

this nugga rico....do he even type in his post anymore
 8 years ago '06        #43
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
This deal makes all the cents in the world for $arver.

a win-win from a Knicks fans perspective...

They win with Shaq, LeBron doesnt mind leaving Cleveland giving them a Championship...they lose, Shaq will retire or leave and LBJ will flock to NY leaving Cleveland forced to rebuild.
 8 years ago '06        #44
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,854 | Props total: 14711 14711
I think this is a very good move by the Cavs. For one, you are a getting a proven low-post scorer who constantly demands double-teams that will free up shooters on the wing and he will clear out even more space for Bron in the lane. As for Cleveland being "slowed down", I hope people realize that Big Z is the slowest creature known to man and the Cavs seem to have worked pretty well with him in the paint. Not to mention, Shaq is a big body that can guard KG and Dwight down low and can take pressure off of Varejao to rebound and be more active in the paint. Also, Shaq $20 million contract will come off the books in 2010, clearing up space for the Cavs to sign Chris Bosh or another big name player in 2010. Not to mention that the Cavs gave up virtually nothing to get an All-Star Center who averaged 18 & 8 on a bad Suns team and who knows how good he'll be if motitaved, which I think he'll be. A really smart move by the Cavs IMO.
 8 years ago '04        #45
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,961 | Props total: 4667 4667
 Javon23 said:
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

[pic - click to view]

You officially just cursed the Cavs next season by posting in here.
 8 years ago '04        #46
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
congrats shaq youve officially turned into moses malone right down to hopping from team to f**king team
 8 years ago '06        #47
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
This deal makes all the cents in the world for $arver.

a win-win from a Knicks fans perspective...

They win with Shaq, LeBron doesnt mind leaving Cleveland giving them a Championship...they lose, Shaq will retire or leave and LBJ will flock to NY leaving Cleveland forced to rebuild.
you forgot the other option of with whatever happens....we have shaqs big a.ss contract expiring and getting a young all star player to play aside lebron for years to come
 06-25-2009, 12:06 AM         #48
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
What? lmao I guess you missed the part about getting to the conf finals & winning all those games in the reg season.
Posted via Mobile Device
They LOST to Orlando. All those regular season wins don't mean s**t if they can't get past the Magic. Please don't say Shaq is better than Dwight.
 8 years ago '04        #49
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
So what prevents teams from going small on Cleveland and running them to death?
 8 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4802 4802
tha cavs are now tha proud owners of tha slowest frontcourt in nba history.i didnt think it could get slower than tha knicks wit eddy curry an randolph,but ive been proven wrong
 06-25-2009, 12:08 AM         #51
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHEN SHAQ retire

"wade and lebron tell me how ma a.ss taste"

i can see it now if the cavs win it all
 06-25-2009, 12:09 AM         #52
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tHE dEFiNiTi0N said:
They LOST to Orlando. All those regular season wins don't mean s**t if they can't get past the Magic. Please don't say Shaq is better than Dwight.
No s**t they lost dummy, doesn't change the fact that you said they weren't a contender. Thanks for providing me with a great laugh today. Yall bx n*ggas k!ll me for real
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #53
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
If both teams stay healthy the East is looking to be between the Cavs and Celtics..a big man is all the Cavs really needed.
 8 years ago '07        #54
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 tdub-zr0 said:
I think this is a very good move by the Cavs. For one, you are a getting a proven low-post scorer who constantly demands double-teams that will free up shooters on the wing and he will clear out even more space for Bron in the lane. As for Cleveland being "slowed down", I hope people realize that Big Z is the slowest creature known to man and the Cavs seem to have worked pretty well with him in the paint. Not to mention, Shaq is a big body that can guard KG and Dwight down low and can take pressure off of Varejao to rebound and be more active in the paint. Also, Shaq $20 million contract will come off the books in 2010, clearing up space for the Cavs to sign Chris Bosh or another big name player in 2010. Not to mention that the Cavs gave up virtually nothing to get an All-Star Center who averaged 18 & 8 on a bad Suns team and who knows how good he'll be if motitaved, which I think he'll be. A really smart move by the Cavs IMO.
exactly

damn........fukkers actually pulled this shyt off....guess is all about playing the wait game to see how they actually play come fall
 8 years ago '05        #55
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
Thats a pretty good move for one year that is
 8 years ago '08        #56
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 str8_akademiks said:
So what prevents teams from going small on Cleveland and running them to death?

having to play defense once its the cavs' turn to score
 06-25-2009, 12:16 AM         #57
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gonna be so happy when this s**t doesn't work out

i want lebron to fail fail fail

no rings at all.........none!
 8 years ago '06        #58
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
heard we gave them 500k too......that's light weight in sports money, could have been a lot more honestly.

Suns wanted Delonte....no no no
 06-25-2009, 12:19 AM         #59
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a great trade for cleveland,if shaq is anything like how he was last year...cleveland needs a low post scorer..shaq showed last year he can still do that...he also was working on the defensive end as well,and his body alone clogs up the lane defensively...which is where cleveland was the weakest....this will also make it easier on bron,and mo williams..they don't always have to intiate offense from the outside..they can go from the inside out,and get easier shots for delonte,and mo...and it will keep defenses honest when bron penetrates to either deal with him,or shaq...

as long as shaq is healthy,and playing motivated..this is a great trade..
 8 years ago '06        #60
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
only thing that sucks about this is that this could have been pulled off at the trade deadline this year.:angry12:

and then

[video - click to view]

would have helped a lot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy