most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 ghost8 said:
:confused12:Hmm could of sworn they lost, maybe I'm mistaken
oh s**t....that was suppose to be boston...not orlandomy bad

this year if they would have got past Orlando....If they were healthy they would have, But then got beat by us....bet

we'll see it play out like that this year
 06-24-2009, 11:42 PM         #22
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDon23 said:
They were the sour skittles
them s**ts r bussin! *gives u gasol again*

Dammit, u tricked me... :(
 8 years ago '05        #23
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
 Bigakathebeast said:
WOW.........................to be honest....i don't see anyway how this can hurt the cavs other then egos colliding and touches...

if cavs can play with big z and sideshow bob in the paint....how the hell can shaq be a negative...at least he's still decent in on the offensive end unlike ben wallace
That exactly why I think it could be a problem
 8 years ago '07        #24
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
 Bigakathebeast said:
if cavs can play with big z and sideshow bob in the paint....how the hell can shaq be a negative...at least he's still decent in on the offensive end unlike ben wallace
Since when did Big Z and Varejao hang out in the paint
 8 years ago '04        #25
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
big z needs to move to PF then
 06-24-2009, 11:44 PM         #26
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless Shaq can bring Phoenix's training staff with him, I don't know how this will work.

Big Z and Shaq need to share the floor, so they can single handedly destroy the term "fastbreak".
 06-24-2009, 11:45 PM         #27
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does that make them a contender?
 8 years ago '04        #28
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ n*ggas acting like this is Shaq from the 90's and early 00's.

This doesn't gurantee s**t. The Cavs need to grab Vince Carter from the Cavs aswell if they truly want to compete in the East.
 8 years ago '07        #29
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 bayryda said:
That exactly why I think it could be a problem
problem or not.....this is a gamble for one season anyway

lebron gonna opt out after next season and shaq is in his final year of his contract

if cavs don't win the chip....most likely they going into rebuilding mode cause most likely bron and shaq leaving the following season

this move is just a gamble for 1 season in hopes of keeping lebron after 2010
 8 years ago '07        #30
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,799 | Props total: 70359 70359
I just got the text wow son

Cavs still wack
 8 years ago '05        #31
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 JaeWil said:
id rather just one big blockbuster than all these "who cares" trades
you didnt like how the blazers traded up TWO spots in the draft?
 06-24-2009, 11:49 PM         #32
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tHE dEFiNiTi0N said:
How does that make them a contender?
What? lmao I guess you missed the part about getting to the conf finals & winning all those games in the reg season.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #33
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Phoenix Suns have come to an agreement on a blockbuster trade that sends Shaquille O'Neal to Cleveland to team with LeBron James, according to sources.

The deal has been agreed to in principle and is expected to be finalized Thursday, according to sources.

Cleveland will send Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic to Phoenix for the future Hall of Famer.

The trade gives the Cavs a player they've coveted since February. With center Zydrunas Ilgauskas starting to break down, adding Shaq to the roster gives them a dominant force in the middle. The Cavs were obviously unhappy with their ability to defend Dwight Howard in the playoffs and bringing Shaq into the fold should help.

For the Suns, the move is a straight salary dump. Pavlovic's $5 million dollar contract next season is only partially guaranteed for the amount of $1.5 million. Factor in the disparities in the contracts between Wallace, Pavlovic and Shaq and the team will save $4.5 million next season. However, when you factor in the savings they'll reap on the luxury tax, it will be closer to $10 million in savings. That savings can be amplified if Wallace decides to retire and the Suns buy him out of his contract for less than the $14 million he's owed next season.

The trade is a pretty strong admission by the Suns that the trade of Shawn Marion for Shaq in February of 2007 was a mistake. Marion was a free agent this summer and, had they let him walk, their savings would've been $21 million -- not the $5.5 million they're saving in this deal.

When the Suns made the trade they had the best record in the Western Conference. This year they finished in the lottery. With Shaq gone, the question is ... are the Suns finally rebuilding?

Sources say that the team would still like to compete. They still have veterans Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire, Jason Richardson and Leandro Barbosa. They also have the 14th pick in the draft this year and second year player Robin Lopez.

8 years ago '07        #34
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 ghost8 said:
Since when did Big Z and Varejao hang out in the paint
my mistake...i meant floor...
 8 years ago '07        #35
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,799 | Props total: 70359 70359
In 6 years I haven't seen a team throw themselves @ one player ever. This is just sad.
 8 years ago '07        #36
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 DJ Maximum said:
big z needs to move to PF then
big z needs to move to the bench
 8 years ago '04        #37
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8459 8459
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #38
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
cavs already play at the 5th slowest pace in the league, so its beyond me why n*ggas are acting like he got traded to the warriors or somewhere

cavs woulda been straight last year if their offensive execution wasnt so wack. now they'll have somebody decent to toss the ball into instead of watching lebron pound the ball then toss up his broke jumper whenever he can't find a lane to the basket good trade, considering they got this n*gga for nothing. they can fill any defensive holes with the MLE
 8 years ago '06        #39
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Dee Grande said:
cavs already play at the 5th slowest pace in the league, so its beyond me why n*ggas are acting like he got traded to the warriors or somewhere

cavs woulda been straight last year if their offensive execution wasnt so wack. now they'll have somebody decent to toss the ball into instead of watching lebron pound the ball then toss up his broke jumper whenever he can't find a lane to the basket good trade, considering they got this n*gga for nothing. they can fill any defensive holes with the MLE
you're from Michigan and a Piston fan

But most the time you do know what you're talking about:applause:
 8 years ago '09        #40
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
getting tired of all you boxden fks with your retarded comments and criticism... so dam annoying.. let the big man play.. hes not going to be in the league forever.. hes just playing a game he loves.. i hope all you negative fcks burn and die in hell... :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy